Options

Replies

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    shaf238 wrote: »
    I'm so glad I got to read the resurrected 2016 thread about failed marriages and sex toys before it got deleted. What a delight.

Sounds like I missed an epic

It was classic MFP gold. They always delete the good threads :disappointed:

Aawww, here I go missing the good stuff. Recap?

Someone asked if she could fix her broken marriage by buying her husband a sex toy for him to use on her for HIS birthday.

I can't tell you anymore because I will be kicked out!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I got to read the resurrected 2016 thread about failed marriages and sex toys before it got deleted. What a delight.

Aww man, I missed it!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

Aww man, I missed it!

*sigh*
    You and me too. I need something hot and spicy to spark up my days.
    But this was an old thread from 4 years ago; why did it take so long to delete it? :) And who had the last word that caused the deletion? Lol
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Half the time I’m an insomniac,😳
    the other half I feel like I have narcolepsy. 😴
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    My dad.. It broke my heart today to see him shed a tear for his closest friend who was moved away to a nursing home.
    Benny has been my dad's bestie and frequently attended the horse races with dad, he lived 2 doors down for over 50 years.
    Although Benny is 85 he was still super fit and mowed his own lawn ( acreage) with a ride on mower.
    A little forgetful perhaps but still ok. Apparently his daughter decided it was time to move him to a home and told him it was a temporary stay while they cleaned house. She sold the house and today told him he is not going home to which he cried ( told to me by her brother)
    I'm gutted for my dad and Benny. The nursing home is too far away for dad to be able to visit. They most likely will never see each other again 😔

Update.. my dad's best mate Benny passed away this morning, dad never got to see him again.😔 He just went downhill from the day they shoved him in there. RIP Benny.

Condolences on your Dad's friend Benny's passing Jo. 🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My dad.. It broke my heart today to see him shed a tear for his closest friend who was moved away to a nursing home.
    Benny has been my dad's bestie and frequently attended the horse races with dad, he lived 2 doors down for over 50 years.
    Although Benny is 85 he was still super fit and mowed his own lawn ( acreage) with a ride on mower.
    A little forgetful perhaps but still ok. Apparently his daughter decided it was time to move him to a home and told him it was a temporary stay while they cleaned house. She sold the house and today told him he is not going home to which he cried ( told to me by her brother)
    I'm gutted for my dad and Benny. The nursing home is too far away for dad to be able to visit. They most likely will never see each other again 😔

Update.. my dad's best mate Benny passed away this morning, dad never got to see him again.😔 He just went downhill from the day they shoved him in there. RIP Benny.

Condolences on your Dad's friend Benny's passing Jo. 🤗

Thank you Gemma 🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

There are forums for that if that's your jam B)

😲 what have I told you about deleting threads before I get to read them missy?
    😜
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

😜

What if I told you it's not deleted, it's just in a super secret vault *eyebrow waggle*
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

😜

What if I told you it's not deleted, it's just in a super secret vault *eyebrow waggle*

:laugh: you tease.. so, how much for keys to this super secret vault? I bet there's some cool stuff in there..
  • eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Why have 5 people told me they want to purchase a bassinet I'm selling and 5 people have ignored me now after setting up a pick up time???

It seems like a weird sign. I've never had issues trying to sell something before.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

😜

:laugh: you tease.. so, how much for keys to this super secret vault? I bet there's some cool stuff in there..

1000 gold horseshoes
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    always on my mind

https://youtu.be/NgWn7zbgxZ4
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I got news a few days ago that someone I am close to has cancer. They go in for surgery soon as doctors think it can be removed that way with minimal other intervention, but still.. it's a big surgery, an organ is being removed and I dunno.. it kind of has me freaked out.

This person is one of my favorite people (and I don't have many of those). I just hope everything goes well and they recover quickly. I may spam them with a bunch of dumb cards and flowers while they recover. Or craft kits. They'd probably like that.

Hope their recovery is quick, easy, and 100% positive!! Try to stay hopeful....
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I got news a few days ago that someone I am close to has cancer. They go in for surgery soon as doctors think it can be removed that way with minimal other intervention, but still.. it's a big surgery, an organ is being removed and I dunno.. it kind of has me freaked out.

This person is one of my favorite people (and I don't have many of those). I just hope everything goes well and they recover quickly. I may spam them with a bunch of dumb cards and flowers while they recover. Or craft kits. They'd probably like that.

Hope their recovery is quick, easy, and 100% positive!! Try to stay hopeful....

I will. :) Just seems no one in my family is immune to the curse of cancer. The only people in my immediate family besides myself who hasn't gotten some form (and that includes my husband), is my mother... and my son.

So.. every grandparent (and grandparent-in-law), every other in-law, most of my husband's brothers/sisters, all of my stepparents and my father. Just.. yeesh.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

😜

1000 gold horseshoes

That's a lot of gold horse shoes...what do I get for 2 regular horse shoes, 4 nails a hoof rasp and 2 bales of hay? 🤔 Cliff notes?
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

So sorry, Jo.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Always, huh?!

is the surprise a fruit punch pickle?!
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Work and exams, I just want go out cycling but can't with all this on my conscious right now. Wah!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

😜

1000 gold horseshoes

That's a lot of gold horse shoes...what do I get for 2 regular horse shoes, 4 nails a hoof rasp and 2 bales of hay? 🤔 Cliff notes?

All I am saying is IRL all that really earns me is

tenor.gif