Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »
    Can traffic cameras see inside cars? Like from the waist down?

I sincerely hope so.

Same with millimeter wave exams at the airport, how am I supposed to flirt with TSA if the software blurs all of the hard work I've put into sculpting?

😂

I feel like if it hit the "click" at exactly the right time, they might be able to make out the crotch area if you're not super close to the steering wheel
    😬 and how good are car park cameras do you think?

They're lousy. Sadly. :|

You speak from experience?

From having owned/designed such systems. Security cameras, even very high resolution ones, can't see much of anything in a meaningful way. They have to be deployed to capture very limited info - like positioned and zoomed in just right to capture license data on a moving car in a defined exit area, so the car must pass through the space. If you're more than 15 feet away from a general purpose camera, they can't identify even basic information like skin color reliably. No need to cover up to get freaky - they can see movement is happening, but can't identify you at all - you could be the pope in full garb and golf cart and it would look generic.

You said a lot but this is my main takeaway

Same. Still bringing a blanket

You could even bring the Pope, apparently

To use for cleanup?

Don’t yuck my Yum
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I sincerely hope so.

Same with millimeter wave exams at the airport, how am I supposed to flirt with TSA if the software blurs all of the hard work I've put into sculpting?

😂

I feel like if it hit the "click" at exactly the right time, they might be able to make out the crotch area if you're not super close to the steering wheel

From having owned/designed such systems. Security cameras, even very high resolution ones, can't see much of anything in a meaningful way. They have to be deployed to capture very limited info - like positioned and zoomed in just right to capture license data on a moving car in a defined exit area, so the car must pass through the space. If you're more than 15 feet away from a general purpose camera, they can't identify even basic information like skin color reliably. No need to cover up to get freaky - they can see movement is happening, but can't identify you at all - you could be the pope in full garb and golf cart and it would look generic.

Apparently we can even bring his golf cart

Do you think he has one emblazoned with his face on the side?

That wouldn’t be very stealth. Maybe instead we can get one of those paintings of Jesus that looks like Bradley Cooper
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options

I sincerely hope so.

😂

That wouldn’t be very stealth. Maybe instead we can get one of those paintings of Jesus that looks like Bradley Cooper

Who knew Jesus was a pale skinned, blue-eyed, hippie? Probably pretty common for most Israelites.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I sincerely hope so.

😂

That wouldn’t be very stealth. Maybe instead we
    can get one of those paintings of Jesus that looks
    like Bradley Cooper

Who knew Jesus was a pale skinned, blue-eyed,
    hippie? Probably pretty common for most
    Israelites.
    You get me 😂

• Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

????
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options

????

Careful, that kinda thing brings trouble
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I sincerely hope so.

😂

That wouldn’t be very stealth. Maybe instead we
    can get one of those paintings of Jesus that looks
    like Bradley Cooper

You're so smart
    I’m good at aggregating ideas from the World Wide Web.

• CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day of big girl work hours. I’m a full time employed person now. My thoughts so far are that this is for the birds

They're lucky to have you <3
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Today is my first day of big girl work hours. I’m a full time employed person now. My thoughts so far are that this is for the birds

Thank you. It’s a relief to find something close to home that fits my kids’ schedules.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options

Thank you. It’s a relief to find something close to home that fits my kids’ schedules.

I bet! I am so happy for you, I hope you love it 🤗
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I just spent three minutes pulling at my jowls to give myself a facelift
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options

We need to know how you feel about the progress. I'm under the impression this could work on other areas.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

We need to know how you feel about the progress. I'm under the impression this could work on other areas.

Eyes on your own bits
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options

Eyes on your own bits

05qjfiav43zd.gif
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options

Before and after pics?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Eyes on your own bits

05qjfiav43zd.gif
    You need to do your own research
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Before and after pics?

Ugh no. It’s depressing
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

Before and after pics?

Ugh no. It’s depressing

Cheaper and less toxic than that Groupon option I told you about tho.