Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I just spent three minutes pulling at my jowls to give myself a facelift

Before and after pics?

Ugh no. It’s depressing

Cheaper and less toxic than that Groupon option I told you about tho.
    Yeah but as soon as I take my fingers away 👵

I should try those things Jane Fonda used in that TV show with the old people and the vibrators.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

Before and after pics?

Ugh no. It’s depressing

I should try those things Jane Fonda used in that TV show with the old people and the vibrators.

You had me at “the old people and the vibrators”.
    If my toxins are messed up again in a few weeks I don’t know what I’ll do. The only thing that took my mind off of it was breaking my foot and the subsequent surgery.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Before and after pics?

Ugh no. It’s depressing

If my toxins are messed up again in a few weeks I don’t know what I’ll do. The only thing that took my mind off of it was breaking my foot and the subsequent surgery.
    At least you have a plan
  • MelG7777
    Options

Before and after pics?

Ugh no. It’s depressing

At least you have a plan

I may combine it with my other business.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    I've had three random snap adds today - I don't know if I scream "I'll watch you do your business for money" or what has happened but it has been a weird day

This is why I keep all my social media private. I control the freaks that get to be on my friends list. They don't control me 😂
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    I've had three random snap adds today - I don't know if I scream "I'll watch you do your business for money" or what has happened but it has been a weird day

Well???? How much money did you make? 😆
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options

I need them to come back during my off-hours. I'm a rebel but I can't do that while my coworkers are watching

This is why the big stall exists
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

I need them to come back during my off-hours. I'm a rebel but I can't do that while my coworkers are watching

Where there's a will, there's a way 😂🤣

• OnlyPans
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »

The big stall still has that big gap

How do think I get around paying those outrageous fees?! They can't charge you if you give it away for free.
  • OnlyPans
    edited September 2022
    Options

The big stall still has that big gap

How do think I get around paying those outrageous fees?! They can't charge you if you give it away for free.

Do you remember when you said this:
    I try to be a good boy, I'm not part of your we o:)

What happened to you?

If you squint just right those aren't as contradictory as they appear. Plus that's a past me statement, I'm ever evolving. o:)
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,192 Member
    Options
    The police officer who was killed today getting his lunch. So happy my brother is no longer in that line of work.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    Pie
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    My youngest is mad at me because the modeling clay that I said wouldn’t dry hasn’t dried and now he either has to redo his project or abandon it. I really hope he just tries again
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options
    A job opened up in my area that pays almost double what I’m making now for similar work and similar hours. I’ve been at my current position less than a year. Do I apply?

Eta: the position in question pays a living wage as opposed to my current position, is salary which means pto, sick days, vacation, etc, and it is closer to my gym.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I hate my job but I can’t quit my job because I need some way to pay my bills. My boss seems to think I can do the work of three different people so…lots of overtime for me and no personal life
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited September 2022
    Options
    A job opened up in my area that pays almost double what I’m making now for similar work and similar hours. I’ve been at my current position less than a year. Do I apply?

I'd do some research to see if it's a good place to work and if it is I'd absolutely apply. You have to do what's best for you and your family. Never know, if you get it and give your notice at your current job, they might offer you more to stay 🤷‍♀️
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    My youngest is mad at me because the modeling clay that I said wouldn’t dry hasn’t dried and now he either has to redo his project or abandon it. I really hope he just tries again

Will he redo it?
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options

Will he redo it?

I’m not sure. He had another project he did recently and had two setbacks in a row that weren’t his fault and I had to really push him to do it a third time. I think he’s feeling a little discouraged. Crossing fingers he perseveres and learns that success often comes after repeated failure
  • MelG7777
    Options

Eta: the position in question pays a living wage as opposed to my current position, is salary which means pto, sick days, vacation, etc, and it is closer to my gym.

Which boss is hotter?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I think I know some of the people in the company. And I have someone doing a little digging for me. I think I’m going to submit my resume and see what happens.