What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• break_down
    break_down Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I had the flu the week of Thanksgiving. I stayed in a mental health facility the first 1/2 of December. Currently bouncing around cheap hotels figuring out my future.... Not the worst holiday season! Happy Thursday!

ngl, that sounds like a contender for one of the worst. hoping you’re on your way to recovering and feeling healthy 💛

Thank you. I am over the flu :)
  • break_down
    break_down Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    99cdr4dstxnq.png

For a millisecond I was wondering what weightlifting had to do with the border crisis. I'm on a "fitness" site! Leave me alone.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Learned a new phrase: death grip syndrome. I will not be discussing
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options

Just hold on loosely
    But don't let go
    If you cling to tightly
    You're gonna lose control
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Just hold on loosely
    But don't let go
    If you cling to tightly
    You're gonna lose control
    Good advice
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    The kpop band big bang is officially over bc like they’re missing two members now and it wouldn’t be the same with just three. I was hoping when they all got done with their mandatory two years of military service that they’d make more music but I guess not. I don’t even listen to kpop anymore lol. I do from time to time but it’s usually the old songs I already know.

I only know one song by a kpop group and that's only because it was described as "One Directionesq". It was! :)
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    coming out of my bunker after weathering another holiday season

if i see my shadow y’all get second flu season

Cmere, I dust you off and brush your hair ❤️
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    The kpop band big bang is officially over bc like they’re missing two members now and it wouldn’t be the same with just three. I was hoping when they all got done with their mandatory two years of military service that they’d make more music but I guess not. I don’t even listen to kpop anymore lol. I do from time to time but it’s usually the old songs I already know.

I only know one song by a kpop group and that's only because it was described as "One Directionesq". It was! :)

Kpop was my peak actually getting fit phase years ago. I was looking for upbeat, happy music to work out to and tumblr ppl were pushing kpop then. Big Bang was the first one I looked into. They all sound the same to me now.
    Never was a one direction fan. I did like when Zayn made a solo album. 🤌🏻
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options

Kpop was my peak actually getting fit phase years ago. I was looking for upbeat, happy music to work out to and tumblr ppl were pushing kpop then. Big Bang was the first one I looked into. They all sound the same to me now.

LOL. I walk to music and Zayn is the only one, when they all went solo, who gave me NOTHING to work with! :)
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

LOL. I walk to music and Zayn is the only one, when they all went solo, who gave me NOTHING to work with! :)

Well I wasn’t working out to his album unless…
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,192 Member
    Options
    I had the flu the week of Thanksgiving. I stayed in a mental health facility the first 1/2 of December. Currently bouncing around cheap hotels figuring out my future.... Not the worst holiday season! Happy Thursday!

Yay for being over the flu....hope the cheap hotels are fun
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,192 Member
    Options
    New year's Eve and what to make to use up toblerone bars and other candy and treats we have.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    yzsoxiapk1b9.jpeg
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    Before the year ends I would like to make one more bad decision bc even numbers make me happy
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Before the year ends I would like to make one more bad decision bc even numbers make me happy

Ok, hop in the car and head to Westchester county to spend New Years with Rob Thomas!
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »

Ok, hop in the car and head to Westchester county to spend New Years with Rob Thomas!

That would NOT be a bad decision!
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »

That would NOT be a bad decision!

lol.....his wife may think differently. I personally think you would be welcomed with open arms by him 😁
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    yzsoxiapk1b9.jpeg

All my friends are cats😞
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    61kcy37uclsu.gif

• Peachesnstuff
    Options
    61kcy37uclsu.gif

Taco bell first? Or is that the bad decision?