What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,709 Member
    Options
    Extended family Christmas tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing some I only see once a year.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    What is pickle ball?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    My oldest is wearing goggles, a santa hat, riding a hoverboard, & hiding behind the dining room door while his brother rains nerf bullets down on him from the top of the stairs.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Who to give all the chocolate in my fridge to.. I never thought I'd say this but.. I can't eat any more chocolate 🤢
  • cmsienk
    Options
    My oldest is wearing goggles, a santa hat, riding a hoverboard, & hiding behind the dining room door while his brother rains nerf bullets down on him from the top of the stairs.
    Fun mom alert! 😁
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Who to give all the chocolate in my fridge to.. I never thought I'd say this but.. I can't eat any more chocolate 🤢
    Give it a week - you'll come back 🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Family drama (adult siblings) 🤦‍♀️
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Being that I live and work in something of a food desert, putting together my dollar store lunch makes me feel resourceful.jq36qpp1fncw.jpeg
    This is how the calories shake out
    0hhzlbfaqjge.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Being that I live and work in something of a food desert, putting together my dollar store lunch makes me feel resourceful.jq36qpp1fncw.jpeg
    0hhzlbfaqjge.jpeg
    Impressive effort. I didn't see the fruit at first and wondered what you were putting the Cool Whip on.😆
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    0hhzlbfaqjge.jpeg
    Impressive effort. I didn't see the fruit at first and wondered what you were putting the Cool Whip on.😆

LOL me too!

Pro Tip: Don't ever...ever...ever...get the sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding mix. And mix it with cool whip. And refrigerate it for a while. And get a spoon for a little taste. And not have a scale nearby. Or not care about the scale.

If you like cheesecake, of course :)

(Also, good job with the ingredients!)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    0hhzlbfaqjge.jpeg
    Jason Mamoa wasn’t available so I settled on the berries
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Give it a week - you'll come back 🤣

🤣😂

Possibly true lol
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    0hhzlbfaqjge.jpeg

LOL me too!

Pro Tip: Don't ever...ever...ever...get the sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding mix. And mix it with cool whip. And refrigerate it for a while. And get a spoon for a little taste. And not have a scale nearby. Or not care about the scale.

If you like cheesecake, of course :)

(Also, good job with the ingredients!)

I don’t know what you’re talking about and it’s completely outside my realm of experience and it could never, has never happened to me

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    Omad.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    EAD.

fify EAT ALL DAY 😁 das me
  • glassyo
    Options
    EAD.

Chocolate.

(This is a word association game, right?)
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    rloicmlpafi5.jpeg

My son knows me so well 🥰
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I’ve been getting a head start on my new year’s resolutions since I don’t wait for specific days to change.
    If I find that you’re gaslighting pos, gone. Trying to control me? Gone. Unreliable? Gone. I’m all alone but I always was. Idk why I recycled but it’s straight to the trash with y’all.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    EAD.

Chocolate.

Chocolate and pizza
  • glassyo
    Options
    I’ve been getting a head start on my new year’s resolutions since I don’t wait for specific days to change.
    If I find that you’re gaslighting pos, gone. Trying to control me? Gone. Unreliable? Gone. I’m all alone but I always was. Idk why I recycled but it’s straight to the trash with y’all.

You still have us. *sniffle*
    EAD.

Chocolate.

Chocolate and pizza

Why don't clients send us pizza????