What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I’m going to learn how to draw hands well in 2023. 20 minutes a day five days a week for the whole year or until I get bored
    hlfxqtua8942.jpeg

Did you draw that because the ring finger that's a little crooked? My finger! And you nailed it :)

And a coworker brought pastries. After lots of bread yesterday. And the dessert I actually didn't want to stay for at our Christmas dinner Friday night.
    Yes! What an endearing little quirk!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    I’m going to learn how to draw hands well in 2023. 20 minutes a day five days a week for the whole year or until I get bored
    hlfxqtua8942.jpeg

Did you draw that because the ring finger that's a little crooked? My finger! And you nailed it :)

And a coworker brought pastries. After lots of bread yesterday. And the dessert I actually didn't want to stay for at our Christmas dinner Friday night.

Not when it happened! :)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    hlfxqtua8942.jpeg

Not when it happened! :)
    😧
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,192 Member
    Options
    This storm that's coming...will it be as bad as they're predicting
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    What I still need to make for Christmas. Need lemon squares for my mom and a friend. What to do with the leftover egg whites...guess we're getting meringues
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Seriously. Has your electric company ever warned you that you will probably lose power tomorrow?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    Seriously. Has your electric company ever warned you that you will probably lose power tomorrow?

Well that sucks! 🫤
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Our hydro has been saying expect to lose power this weekend. This storm is no joke apparently
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Our hydro has been saying expect to lose power this weekend. This storm is no joke apparently

Wow! I guess it’s nice to be forewarned but I had never heard of that before
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited December 2022
    Options
    a4245ivkkq3t.jpeg
    Unpacked my boys’ stockings. I hand made each one of those. Two are knitted and one is crocheted.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    a4245ivkkq3t.jpeg
    Unpacked my boys’ stockings. I hand made each one of those. Two are knitted and one is crocheted.

❤️
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    It's Christmas Eve Eve!!!!
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Driving in the storm. I’ll be leaving work early but not early enough
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,707 Member
    Options
    I appreciate
    a4245ivkkq3t.jpeg
    Those are lovely. You're very talented 🖤
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I appreciate
    a4245ivkkq3t.jpeg
    Those are lovely. You're very talented 🖤
    Thank you 😊
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Glad I'm home it's nasty out there today. Skate was super fun though.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I did all the things...and it still doesn't feel like Christmas.

Wake me up when it's over 😭
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I’m about to drive home from the grocery store and the wind has finally picked up and the snow is finally blowing and it’s the kind of weather that makes me wish I was a scarf person anyway once more into the breach
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,707 Member
    Options
    I’m about to drive home from the grocery store and the wind has finally picked up and the snow is finally blowing and it’s the kind of weather that makes me wish I was a scarf person anyway once more into the breach
    I'm only a scarf person on days like this so I can relate. Be safe driving. I hope you're home and warm inside soon ☃️
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited December 2022
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I'm only a scarf person on days like this so I can relate. Be safe driving. I hope you're home and warm inside soon ☃️
    Made it! It looks super natural out there

Locked up the chickens, put some cat food out for cold feral things, and I’ll put out some birdseed in a little while

Also filled some buckets in case we need them for flushing, filled the dish pan with water and a splash of bleach, and the kerosene heater is ready to go