The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• jandjalways1971
    jandjalways1971 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    im janice im 46
  • Lean_in_2018
    Lean_in_2018 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Back on here after being away for a few weeks and lost some pals.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Back on here after being away for a few weeks and lost some pals.

Welcome back.... I've fairly new here... looking for some friends. Love your name... that's what I need to do.. get lean in 18
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon everyone. Welcome all new ones. I've been here since October and love the community here.
  • jasamjak67
    jasamjak67 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon to this awesome group of young people! I am 51 and I was diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis in January 2014 along with other ailments but I will do whatever it takes to get these meds/dosages cut in half!!! Having an autoimmune disease (PSA) is tough, I have good days and I have bad but I am a F*cking warrior. Feel free to add me and I promise to support and cheer you on!!! BTW, I am Donnie and God Bless you all. xoxo
  • Kevin_Hassenpflug
    Kevin_Hassenpflug Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm new 45..... see my profile, I would love more friends.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Happy happy hump day all you M ager's . Lets make it a good one. I hope to make some good healthy choices here today. Good luck all and welcome to all the newcomers
  • Mickey_I
    Mickey_I Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good morning from Maryland. Busy day chocked full of physical activity. hopefully to day is my last day of cinco di mayo bloat. Crazy how 2 days of fun can make you feel like you're a failure simply because of salty water gains
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Mickey_I wrote: »
    Good morning from Maryland. Busy day chocked full of physical activity. hopefully to day is my last day of cinco di mayo bloat. Crazy how 2 days of fun can make you feel like you're a failure simply because of salty water gains

Mickey are sure it wasn't the tequila LOL
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Good Wednesday. Beautiful day in NJ. Went waaaaay overboard at the Indian restaurant yesterday. Lucky thing tonight is a heavy gym workout, including spinning. I used to not be able to do anything else on a spin day, and luckily that is passed. Ate so much last night it was uncomfortable; can't believe I used to do that all the time. Carpe diem!
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good mornin' all... don't mind me limping around- Zumba kicked my butt last night. But slightly less than last week, and even lesser than the week before. =D
  • asdavids11
    asdavids11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 43. I just started MFP one month ago today.
  • StepUpToTheChallenge
    StepUpToTheChallenge Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hello everyone. I hope that you all have a kick *kitten* Hump Day. Feel free to add me here, IG, or SC.
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    Great day all ~ let's make it a great on.... yes Tony... but how will do this?
    Share a smile
    Open a door for someone
    pay it forward
    lend a hand
    Just be nice!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    feuiditrjx26.png
    Happy Hump Day Middle Agers!!!! @mllncmpfan2000 , this on'es for you :):):)
  • maryehoustonauthor
    maryehoustonauthor Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I began this journey back in August. I have lost several pounds so far and have plateaued. I need some encouragement and motivation. I have spent the last 5 months hovering around the same weight. I am sick of it.
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    Hey @mllncmpfan2000 .....we think that @Grammytryingtogetfit knows you all to well. lol