The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• grimtimmer
    grimtimmer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Here to provide support! Thought I would give MFP another go. Happy to hear from ya!
  • scottbrown65
    scottbrown65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone...
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Was back to school and work Monday. Well not for me but was back to curling. Got my new curling team today and me and my boys will have fun especially since I already know two of them.

Hope this year is bring good to you so far.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Good Tuesday morning folks. We got a lot of fresh snow yesterday so was out for a great snowshoe hike after work. Had to break trail the entire hike, making for a better workout!
  • TX_Sheepdog
    TX_Sheepdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone.. been off for a couple of weeks.. YIKES... ready to keep it going in 2019; it's going to be a good year, I can feel it...

BTW... it's the year of the pig, lol... bacon anyone???? :D
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    Good Tuesday morning folks. We got a lot of fresh snow yesterday so was out for a great snowshoe hike after work. Had to break trail the entire hike, making for a better workout!

Nice workout
    We've had barely any snow this year and I miss it. Hoping we get a good dumping soon.
  • FitNSassy1234
    FitNSassy1234 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Back on MFP after a hiatus, feel free to add me - looking for supportive friends!
  • johnnyfwoods
    johnnyfwoods Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40. Add me if ya like
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wait..I’m 37-I’m middle aged??? 😭😂
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
    Im middle aged and proud of it 😁
    I am needing to lose 3 and half stone so work to do.
    Ive started on the 5:2 diet last week as done by Dr Michael Mosley. Also called the Fast Diet.... so far so good... another fast day tomorrow.
    Happy Wednesday Everyone
  • dianemmn
    dianemmn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    50 ish :-)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    We won curling today. Yay!!!
    And as per lately the creepy old guy showed up to watch me play. Third game in a row. He's a lonely old man but this is just getting weird
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    And as per lately the creepy old guy showed up to watch me play. Third game in a row. He's a lonely old man but this is just getting weird

Congrats on the winning. Creepy old men belong on park benches feeding pigeons. Hopefully he’ll leave you alone before anything has to be said to him.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone.. been off for a couple of weeks.. YIKES... ready to keep it going in 2019; it's going to be a good year, I can feel it...

BTW... it's the year of the pig, lol... bacon anyone???? :D

Someone say bacon.. yummm
  • Jayhd77777
    Jayhd77777 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    a very young 55 here..... from UK... feel free to add
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Morning all!
    It's lovely and sunny here in England.
    Hope you're having a productive day.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Sunny in England? Not possible😁

Have a great day Anna.
  • sdereski
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Maybe he just likes to watch curling? We have an old guy that watches all hockey - all levels. He lives close by, is a widower and just enjoys the game and socializing with whoever is around. He is harmless. Hopefully, your "creepy old guy" is the same.
  • sdereski
    Options
    Back to fitness classes yesterday. Did 1 hour of cardio / weights / stretch followed by an hour of glorious yoga! We have a new fitness instructor doing the first class as our regular instructor is expecting a baby soon. The new instructor is hard core. She yells. Loud. A lot. :tongue: