The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Hello Group. I'm back at it after several months away. Gonna crush it this time! Hope everyone meets thier diet and fitness goals!

Welcome Sabretooth. Glad to have you with us. Good luck crushing your goals. We're here to support you all the way.

By the way, I hear Logan has been looking for you :)
  • cupotea
    cupotea Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello all, thought I'd say hello... finally got back to the gym yesterday after 2-3 weeks away. Weight situation was as awful as anticipated however managed a run on the treadmill so i guess all the working out last year has upped my overall fitness as this time last year (when I weighed less!!!) there is not way I'd have been able to do a 20min run! Just need to shift the weight again now...
  • mlewis7301
    mlewis7301 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hey all! I've been tracking with MFP/FitBit over the past couple of years, and I am a result that staying with the program really works going down from a sluggish 240 to an energetic 190 and training for hiking the Grand Canyon Rim2Rim in June of this year.

Looking to make friends and help others that need that motivation to achieve their life-long goals for health and fitness.

Feel free to add me!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    We won curling today. Yay!!!
    And as per lately the creepy old guy showed up to watch me play. Third game in a row. He's a lonely old man but this is just getting weird

Maybe he just likes to watch curling? We have an old guy that watches all hockey - all levels. He lives close by, is a widower and just enjoys the game and socializing with whoever is around. He is harmless. Hopefully, your "creepy old guy" is the same.

I've had those types come to watch me skate. I used to see a husband and wife at this one rink and the wife eventually told me how much they enjoy watching.

This guy always comes and sits or stands right at rhe sheet we're using. I suspect he's lonely and I know he's not well liked because he can be a bit grumpy when he plays. I guess I was nice to him, I think I scared him a little when he played with my team, so now he comes to watch. He has said a couple creepy thinks but I just change the subject.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Still struggling to stay on track. Making slow progress with food workouts are good. Happy hump day 🐫🐪🐫
  • Summersunshine64
    Summersunshine64 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sporting 54 and loving it! Feel free to add me. <3B)
  • The_ADHD_Ducky
    The_ADHD_Ducky Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! Please feel free to add me 😁
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Still struggling to stay on track. Making slow progress with food workouts are good. Happy hump day 🐫🐪🐫

Just keep making progress. Even if it's slow, it's going in the right direction.
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    38 add
  • AMSmith2514
    AMSmith2514 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on here because I turn 40 this October ... I really want to get back to my best shape and I'm looking for motivation and inspiration to keep going. I've always been fairly active, playing basketball, etc., but I'm really trying to eat better and do more than just play basketball to keep in shape. Good luck to you all as you fight toward your goal!
  • rlaffoon114
    rlaffoon114 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will be 50 on Monday! Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • MindWarriorLou
    MindWarriorLou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Turned 60 a few months back and am revamping my lifestyle! I used to bodybuild on a regular basis into my mid-forties...then succumbed to PIZZA ATTACKS...lol. Looking to lose close to 50 and get back down to fighting weight. Everyone can use inspiration 'tis true...please feel free to add me :p
  • amayk
    amayk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a european female, turning 50 in 2 months. Friends and support would be great. Have lost alot of weight, but still more to lose.
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Will be 36 in july. Having a really hard time getting on track.
  • Rachael_789
    Rachael_789 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    They say life begins at 30 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    We won curling today. Yay!!!

This guy always comes and sits or stands right at rhe sheet we're using. I suspect he's lonely and I know he's not well liked because he can be a bit grumpy when he plays. I guess I was nice to him, I think I scared him a little when he played with my team, so now he comes to watch. He has said a couple creepy thinks but I just change the subject.

Gotcha! I know the type. :tongue:
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Oh man. Is this me? Am I 'middle-aged?' Where did the time go? 37, going on 38 this March.