The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• dmasini
    dmasini Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Been doing some sort of a diet off and on for what seems like 30 years. Would love to have some like minded people to follow and gain motivation from!
  • FreeeMJ
    FreeeMJ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 in May. Ready to be the best me
  • DTigger60
    DTigger60 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey gang...happy new year. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. :) 2019 is fresh...let's do this. :)
  • megann929
    megann929 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! 33yo here. Feel free to add me.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Hi all Happy 2019 . I have been at this for sometime now. Looking for a few new Friends to help Motivate each other.
  • XcherylmariafrenchX
    Options
    41 anyone feel free to add me
  • aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Reshii and I'll be 53 this year. Joined MFP a year ago and have lost my first 50 pounds but still have 50 more to go before I feel I'm bikini ready, lol. And since I'm fairly certain the next 6 months are going to be my biggest challenge yet, supportive friends are very welcome!!!! Feel free to add me if you'd like some motivation too. Good luck all!!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    So I'm the crazy person on mfp who loves a couple of ice sports. I fouure skate and for the fourth year I've curled. Figure skating has been my lifelong passion. I'm taking my son to a skate trail tomorrow. Being on blades makes me

Curling is new to me and I love learning something new. Tonight I managed to get this one particular shot I've missed all season, since October, and I managed to get a double take out. Meaning I knocked two of the opposing teams in rocks out of the house. We ended up losing the game but tonight I won because I finally realized I can do it. I can do this hard shot that has eluded me. A good lesson really. Never give up Becuase usually it's just a little tweak that's needed to succeed
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    So I'm the crazy person on mfp who loves a couple of ice sports. I fouure skate and for the fourth year I've curled. Figure skating has been my lifelong passion. I'm taking my son to a skate trail tomorrow. Being on blades makes me

Curling is new to me and I love learning something new. Tonight I managed to get this one particular shot I've missed all season, since October, and I managed to get a double take out. Meaning I knocked two of the opposing teams in rocks out of the house. We ended up losing the game but tonight I won because I finally realized I can do it. I can do this hard shot that has eluded me. A good lesson really. Never give up Becuase usually it's just a little tweak that's needed to succeed

Congrats, Ali! Your hard work and persistence pays off.
  • jaimeeboop
    jaimeeboop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends I’m a beginner I’m 39 years old n recently just had two babies but have 3 adult children aswell
  • lisagclonmel47
    lisagclonmel47 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends, I have open diary and log daily 😬
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy weekend everyone!!

I'm trying get back to being active everyday so today I'm taking my son skating outside on a skate trail. Ya I've promised him Wendy's and a trip to the mall after but since the outdoor rinks close in March here and it's a "warm" day today I think we'll enjoy a quintessential winter activity.

Have a fun active weekend my middle aged buddies
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy weekend everyone!!

I'm trying get back to being active everyday so today I'm taking my son skating outside on a skate trail. Ya I've promised him Wendy's and a trip to the mall after but since the outdoor rinks close in March here and it's a "warm" day today I think we'll enjoy a quintessential winter activity.

Have a fun active weekend my middle aged buddies

skate trails are so cool. Would love to skate on one. Will have to settle for outdoor and indoor rinks at the moment. :)
  • sdereski
    Options
    My weekend was a bust!
    Attended a funeral Saturday morning. It was visitation and funeral combined, followed by the luncheon, so didn't get home until almost 3. Then, dinner party with friends that came from out of town. It was wonderful! Ate and drank a little too much, however, I didn't eat all day other than the dinner and still sticking to my 16:8 IF.

Had planned to snowshoe hike Sunday, but I woke up with a terrible cold, so spent the day finishing up the laundry / ironing, housecleaning and made a big pot of soup. Did do my squats before bed, but that was it.

Also, water intake sucked all weekend! Saturday only got a litre in, Sunday, nada. :(
    Monday is a new day (thank goodness), still feeling icky with the cold, but am up and moving. Already got some water in. It's a good start.
  • scrapperchick
    scrapperchick Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I’ve had a MFP account for a long time, but decided a couple of weeks ago to really start using the app. I’ve got a lot to lose, and am determined to make this work. If anyone wants, add me as a friend. I think the reason I didn’t stick with it before was because I didn’t feel like I had a lot of support.
    I hope everyone has a great day!
  • JustinBforReal
    JustinBforReal Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good morning to sdreski and scrapperchick - hope you guys are having a great Monday
  • pattym68
    pattym68 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just turned 57 and need to get back to a healthy lifestyle. I no longer look like the person on my profile picture, and it's only been a few years. Yes, I'm a "resolutioner" but if that's what it takes, then that's what I'll commit to. Planning on losing about 1.5 pounds a week and being ready for a much healthier summer.
  • shellybeatty67
    shellybeatty67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New on here, looking to increase my health. Happy to share and receive healthy ideas for us "middle agers".
  • sdereski
    Options
    Good morning to sdreski and scrapperchick - hope you guys are having a great Monday

Good Morning. :)