Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• TonyB0588TonyB0588 Member Posts: 9,454 Member Member Posts: 9,454 Member
    Got a little off track yesterday. Made brownies. Not a good decision, so back on track today. Ate a healthy breakfast and going for a bike ride now. 2 steps forward, 3 steps back, but I will get back in the saddle and keep losing weight. I now fit in pants and jackets that I could not fit into since 5 years ago.

One day probably won't hurt. My eating was okay yesterday, but there was just too much rain, thunder, and lightning to go for my usual walk.
  • emkuenziemkuenzi Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member

I'm looking for friends too! I just turned 40.

edited October 18
  • calichick1978calichick1978 Member Posts: 29 Member Member Posts: 29 Member
    Went in for my Post OP appointment today. Doc said I've healed beautifully and I've got the green light to get back to rigorous activity!!! Got in a 2 mike walk and some time on my TRX today. Huge win today
  • LunaTheFatCatLunaTheFatCat Member Posts: 183 Member Member Posts: 183 Member
    Went in for my Post OP appointment today. Doc said I've healed beautifully and I've got the green light to get back to rigorous activity!!! Got in a 2 mike walk and some time on my TRX today. Huge win today

Great news!
  • LunaTheFatCatLunaTheFatCat Member Posts: 183 Member Member Posts: 183 Member
    Happy Friday all!

Coffee first and then a busy day ahead again. Have a good one everyone :*
  • FutureFit2020FutureFit2020 Member Posts: 120 Member Member Posts: 120 Member
    Oh FFS I think my "IBS" might actually be a dairy intolerance. It's normally so hard for me to figure out my triggers as I'm constantly grazing on everything in sight. But since I've been logging all my foods and had to largely give up dairy due to the calories content I think It's dairy that's the problem. Going to totally give it up for a while and see what happens.
    edited October 16
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,288 Member Member Posts: 36,288 Member
    Oh FFS I think my "IBS" might actually be a dairy intolerance. It's normally so hard for me to figure out my triggers as I'm constantly grazing on everything in sight. But since I've been logging all my foods and had to largely give up dairy due to the calories content I think It's dairy that's the problem. Going to totally give it up for a while and see what happens.

I'm with you on giving up the dairy. I have had to since last week and I feel great. Life is only a bit boring without cheese and milk and sour cream.
  • coffee_n_weightscoffee_n_weights Member Posts: 73 Member Member Posts: 73 Member
    Happy Friday everyone! Cool and rainy here but hot coffee is helping. Have a great day!
    . - that's terrific news and a definite win!

• forestfreekforestfreek Member Posts: 5,388 Member Member Posts: 5,388 Member
    Good morning everyone!😊. Happy Friday🥂

@coffee_n_weights - I’m with you gal. Coffee always helps 🤗☕️💕
  • northviewvintagenorthviewvintage Member Posts: 1,614 Member Member Posts: 1,614 Member
    I tried the Fairlife coffee creamer for the first time this morning, and it's pretty good. It's not dairy free, but it is lactose free.
  • balanc41balanc41 Member Posts: 1,509 Member Member Posts: 1,509 Member
    Good morning middle agers! Happy Friday
  • 5FitFierce5FitFierce Member, Premium Posts: 14 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14 Member
    Yay! Glad you made this! I would love to make new friends to motivate and inspire each other!
  • thedcubed1thedcubed1 Member Posts: 7,208 Member Member Posts: 7,208 Member
    Happy Friday! Please pass the coffee
    Coffee would be nice right now. I’m already seeing snowflakes outside lol
    TomAmrein wrote: »
    Good Morning and Happy Friday all! Don't forget to get those steps in! A short walk can do wonders for your mental health and physical health. On my 4th large cup of coffee today. :D

Impressive ☕️☕️☕️😂

@balanc41 - SNOW?🥺
    Where do you live??

@balanc41 - SNOW?🥺
    Where do you live??

I’m in Wisconsin
    And it’s snowed already?
    Wow.
    I’m in Ontario and it hasn’t even snowed here yet. Lol.
    You can keep it 👍😂
  • FutureFit2020FutureFit2020 Member Posts: 120 Member Member Posts: 120 Member
    I couldn't handle it in October.