Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

1789790792794795832

Replies

  • thedcubed1thedcubed1 Member Posts: 7,208 Member Member Posts: 7,208 Member
    I totally could. Can you all imagine the trick or treaters trekking through the snow?? :lol:
  • coffee_n_weightscoffee_n_weights Member Posts: 73 Member Member Posts: 73 Member
    I couldn't handle it in October.

    Agreed! I need fall - snow can wait until late November:)
  • forestfreekforestfreek Member Posts: 5,388 Member Member Posts: 5,388 Member
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I totally could. Can you all imagine the trick or treaters trekking through the snow?? :lol:

    Happens here frequently. Lol!!
    Kids having to wear winter coats over their costumes 😂

  • thedcubed1thedcubed1 Member Posts: 7,208 Member Member Posts: 7,208 Member
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I totally could. Can you all imagine the trick or treaters trekking through the snow?? :lol:

    Happens here frequently. Lol!!
    Kids having to wear winter coats over their costumes 😂

    Aaaah the dream of all fathers of teenage daughters :lol:
  • forestfreekforestfreek Member Posts: 5,388 Member Member Posts: 5,388 Member
    @thedcubed1 - right???😂😂😂
  • balanc41balanc41 Member Posts: 1,509 Member Member Posts: 1,509 Member
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I totally could. Can you all imagine the trick or treaters trekking through the snow?? :lol:

    Happens here frequently. Lol!!
    Kids having to wear winter coats over their costumes 😂

    Aaaah the dream of all fathers of teenage daughters :lol:

    Hahaha I agree with this!!
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,288 Member Member Posts: 36,288 Member
    I tried the Fairlife coffee creamer for the first time this morning, and it's pretty good. It's not dairy free, but it is lactose free.

    I got some lactose free whole milk (or as we call it homo milk) for my coffee. It was awesome
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,288 Member Member Posts: 36,288 Member
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I totally could. Can you all imagine the trick or treaters trekking through the snow?? :lol:

    Happens here frequently. Lol!!
    Kids having to wear winter coats over their costumes 😂

    I ordered a larger costume for my son for Halloween so he can wear it over his coat

    And @forestfreek it looks like pretty soon you'll be the only area not in a modified stage 2
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,288 Member Member Posts: 36,288 Member
    Happy Friday!!!!
    I've already gotten lots done including accepting a delivery of beer and taking an 8km walk so it's a good day here

    Have a great weekend my friends
  • DeadSkeltonDeadSkelton Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me if your looking for fitness friends!
  • annliz23annliz23 Member Posts: 1,093 Member Member Posts: 1,093 Member
    79vx54bjgupz.jpg
    A great holiday now back to the diet!
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 250,643 Member Member Posts: 250,643 Member
    annliz23 wrote: »
    79vx54bjgupz.jpg
    A great holiday now back to the diet!

    beautiful pic.


    Good morning Middle-agers. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead. 🙂About to hit my first coffee of the day.. ☕
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 414 Member Member Posts: 414 Member
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I totally could. Can you all imagine the trick or treaters trekking through the snow?? :lol:

    You hush it! I'm not done with paddling season yet! 🚣‍♀️
  • thedcubed1thedcubed1 Member Posts: 7,208 Member Member Posts: 7,208 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I totally could. Can you all imagine the trick or treaters trekking through the snow?? :lol:

    You hush it! I'm not done with paddling season yet! 🚣‍♀️

    Hey snow can come without ice and you could STILL paddle! :wink:
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 414 Member Member Posts: 414 Member
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I totally could. Can you all imagine the trick or treaters trekking through the snow?? :lol:

    You hush it! I'm not done with paddling season yet! 🚣‍♀️

    Hey snow can come without ice and you could STILL paddle! :wink:

    If it snows before Thanksgiving, you will come down and shovel my driveway. You better come bearing gifts.
  • thedcubed1thedcubed1 Member Posts: 7,208 Member Member Posts: 7,208 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I totally could. Can you all imagine the trick or treaters trekking through the snow?? :lol:

    You hush it! I'm not done with paddling season yet! 🚣‍♀️

    Hey snow can come without ice and you could STILL paddle! :wink:

    If it snows before Thanksgiving, you will come down and shovel my driveway. You better come bearing gifts.

    Careful what you wish for! You know I'd come ready with hot chocolate, mallows, and whipped cream to welcome the snow with open arms! :grin:
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 414 Member Member Posts: 414 Member
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I totally could. Can you all imagine the trick or treaters trekking through the snow?? :lol:

    You hush it! I'm not done with paddling season yet! 🚣‍♀️

    Hey snow can come without ice and you could STILL paddle! :wink:

    If it snows before Thanksgiving, you will come down and shovel my driveway. You better come bearing gifts.

    Careful what you wish for! You know I'd come ready with hot chocolate, mallows, and whipped cream to welcome the snow with open arms! :grin:

    You haven't learned yet, have you... 😂 Show up with that hot chocolate if you dare.

  • thedcubed1thedcubed1 Member Posts: 7,208 Member Member Posts: 7,208 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I totally could. Can you all imagine the trick or treaters trekking through the snow?? :lol:

    You hush it! I'm not done with paddling season yet! 🚣‍♀️

    Hey snow can come without ice and you could STILL paddle! :wink:

    If it snows before Thanksgiving, you will come down and shovel my driveway. You better come bearing gifts.

    Careful what you wish for! You know I'd come ready with hot chocolate, mallows, and whipped cream to welcome the snow with open arms! :grin:

    You haven't learned yet, have you... 😂 Show up with that hot chocolate if you dare.

    Nah I'm pretty slow... And oh I dare! 🤣
  • forestfreekforestfreek Member Posts: 5,388 Member Member Posts: 5,388 Member
    @AliNouveau, yeah I just saw that on the news. The frustrating thing about that is when they only put the “hot spots” into shutdown, those residents just end up coming up to smaller towns and going out to our restaurants, etc anyway.
    But whatever. It is what it is at this point. I just go with the flow. Lol.
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,288 Member Member Posts: 36,288 Member
    @AliNouveau, yeah I just saw that on the news. The frustrating thing about that is when they only put the “hot spots” into shutdown, those residents just end up coming up to smaller towns and going out to our restaurants, etc anyway.
    But whatever. It is what it is at this point. I just go with the flow. Lol.

    This is the truth. I'm sure you guys have have all the cottagers up there from down here anyway. As long as things get under control. My mom's place had 2 positive cases today so cue lockdown
Sign In or Register to comment.