• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,050 Member
    Options
    (((Mary prayers))

Katla Sleep Smarter by Shawn Stevenson
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Marysending strength towards your family.

Cheri gret pics of you and your DH

• spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Mary- Hope your daughter is ok

Allie- Good luck with the lawyer

Kate UK
  • tngram2seven
    tngram2seven Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Handsome hubbies, ladies!
    Love the pictures and pet tales (tails? Ha)

Becca - so sorry about your situation with your sister.

Mary - praying for your DIL. It must have been quite a crash to total the van.

Allie - thinking good thoughts for you. I know it is not easy. Been there....

Nancy - Yeah! Great recovery and NSV!

Kelly - your story about the birdie and kitty had me rolling (but not on a lettuce leaf)

Lisa - hoping you get the best offer ever!

Well yesterday was not terrific. My DDIL's delicious homemade fruit cake was calling my name (over and over) I finally had to shut it up by popping the last large piece in my mouth. Bad, bad, bad but yummy.

I am getting ready to start five straight days of work. For a part time retired gal that's a bit much. We're short at work and I do need the $$$ so I'll push on through. I often think of you working girls and how much you do. You rock!

Toni in Tennessee

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,541 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    Prayer request - my daughter-in-law was just rear ended by a truck and is in the ER. They are waiting to do a CT on her neck. She was at a stop sign and there was a truck behind her in a car ran into the truck and the truck smashed into her van. The van is totaled.

<3

Mary from Minnesota

Oh no! Thinking of you and your family
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,541 Member
    Options
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Nancy in Delray: Congratulations! Fitness improvements like yours are amazing successes. :flowerforyou:

Allie: Good luck. :smiley:

Mary: Sending prayers for your DIL. I hope she doesn't have any serious injuries. :heart:

Margaret: I'll look for Sleep Smarter. Thanks for the suggestion. :flowerforyou:

Cheri in TX: The photos you shared are wonderful. You & DH were a gorgeous bridal couple then and now, too. :bigsmile:

It is a new year and a new insurance deductible. We have questions about an increase in the cost of DH's MS medicine, but can't reach the insurance provider due to the snow in Portland. They are closed today. :grumble:

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Re - Just nothing much to say

Carol - Same for me, don't get any closer to hometown than Macon, 4x a year

Mary - Prayers for DDnL ... she'll be really sore 3 days from now

Allie - Keep those names of attorneys
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Are any of you having issues with tracking today? I can finally get to the page; but, it won't let me post anything there. Last night it would not save my water.
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Didn't like the feta spinach pie in phylo. It had too much spinach and not enough feta. Not very much flavor and ended up pouring the sauce for my Greek salad over it.
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    This was taken in the motor home on our trip. BFF's Flash and Charro.
    rwgkksjghbgi.jpg

BFFs.jpg 229.5K
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,207 Member
    Options
    Hi all! The painter postponed because of the weather (a few snow flurries) and my friend rang this evening to say she had scheduled someone else to be the cancer chemo sitter as she was worried I would have trouble getting there and even more trouble getting home on the train. Can't say I'm disappointed as it is miserable out there, but not impassable. She has scheduled me in for Feb 20th. I could have made it tomorrow, but will be able to use the day profitably. :D

Too much alcohol tonight, probably through relief. :*

Will use tomorrow to start packing and do a bit more writing. New chapter about my best friend /blood sister. <3

We have the painter scheduled for Monday morning and a viewing in the afternoon. Must get ahead with the packing.

Lots of love, Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends working hard on their goals on this app . Add me if you wish I would greatly appreciate it
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: