Is this offending?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    40 ish guests. 30 puffs. You had about 5 but that's all you've had at this party.
    Poor people should not host parties.

We can host parties but we make sure to have enough plastic spoons in the can of porknbeans. Geez, we know how to be classy even if we're poor, Mr. Fancypants.
    That was a soundbite statement, not something I would mean to heart ;)

But seriously, some people are so tacky they invite me to a party and they say - well, we bought pizzas and soda. And I stand there like what the fudge.... I don't eat that *kitten* at a party.

Well, I was going to invite you to my pizza party with @littlemissbgiff. Both of us ;ladies were going to be nood. And I was going to let you record the twister game. Damn.

I have been very nice today

maybe if you bring cream puffs

Look this pizza party is going down no matter who shows up

I'm on my way with crisco for the twister, bottles of wine and brownies. We know how to throw a party, damn it!

You know I live a good game of turn off all the lights and guess who is in my mouth, right?

I do remember we have talked about this game before! Sounds like it's shaping up to be a great party! Then maybe we will get a real mouth full of cream puffs!
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    40 ish guests. 30 puffs. You had about 5 but that's all you've had at this party.

That's a very classist statement. Very jerk move considering you are "so against the caste sytem," yet here you are telling poor people they can't have social events. Not cool dude.
    Stop it. I didn't really mean it ;)

Ok
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I typically hover by the booze at a party not really the food.

Yeah was there any alcohol there?
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

We can host parties but we make sure to have enough plastic spoons in the can of porknbeans. Geez, we know how to be classy even if we're poor, Mr. Fancypants.

But seriously, some people are so tacky they invite me to a party and they say - well, we bought pizzas and soda. And I stand there like what the fudge.... I don't eat that *kitten* at a party.

Well, I was going to invite you to my pizza party with @littlemissbgiff. Both of us ;ladies were going to be nood. And I was going to let you record the twister game. Damn.

At least 10 a piece for each
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    rml_16 wrote: »
    The host should have bought more cream puffs. I'm Italian and Jewish and it's in my blood to overdo food. But I find most people don't have enough. If you know you're going to have 40 guests, you buy (or make) enough for everyone plus extra. It's ridiculous to think people will only eat one cream puff ...
    At every party my family and friends have, we make enough for people to TAKE HOME. Talk about over cooking.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

When my mom invites this host over to our social parties, she gives them so many different pastry options. My mom literally force feeds people. At the end of the night, she gives away all of the left overs to party guests.But then to get invited to someone's party and being treated that way, it's really offensive.

If you already knew, why'd you ask?

I was offended. Wanted to see if others would be in such situation
  • nolan44219
    Options

Look this pizza party is going down no matter who shows up

I'm on my way with crisco for the twister, bottles of wine and brownies. We know how to throw a party, damn it!

I'll bring cream puffs!!!!
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    There needs to be more info:

What were the other food selections?

Cheetohs and chips
  • cee134
    Options

Cheetohs and chips

did everyone only get one chip?
  • nolan44219
    Options
    No. Especially if I were eating like 4 cream puffs. If it is a party, the polite thing to do would be to take 1 or 2

hey if its a party I'm eating as many cream puffs as I want....nobody is going to stop me.

This was so dirty in my mind as I read it :p
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Cheetohs and chips

So she hosts a party and the menu is cheetohs, chips and cream puffs? Was there any booze at least?
  • Tr4pQueen
    Tr4pQueen Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    First come first serve...all you other beeshez are too slow
  • cee134
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    You get invited to a bday party. You're just eating a few cream puffs and just enjoying yourself. Then the party host comes to you and tells you to eat less so others can have some of the cream puffs also. Would you be offended?

Tell

Ask him or her what kind of *kitten* *kitten* invites 40 people to a party with only 30 creme puffs? I *kitten* love creme puffs *kitten*. Maybe ask how much do you enjoy creme puffs on your next party invitation!

I freaken love cream puffs. It's always been a favorite.

I really do too. The thought of someone telling me to eat less cream puffs fills me with rage. This host sounds like such a dolt. I'm imagining her ordering 30 cream puffs for the party but stocking up on 90 or so dry, crumbly cookies and telling people to eat up those awful cookies. I only like to attend parties hosted by foodies who understand the love of good food. Non-foodies should delegate to an upscale catering company or a party consultant who makes all important decisions concerning food and budget. Or call @littlemissbgiff during the planning stage. She probably throws down some good plentiful eats at a party.

Not sure if this is a compliment or an insult. But Ima go with compliment

I don't even know what thread I'm in anymore.
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Cheetohs and chips

did everyone only get one chip?
    More than 1 chip per person
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Cheetohs and chips

So she hosts a party and the menu is cheetohs, chips and cream puffs? Was there any booze at least?

No alcohol at this party. We had water and tea