Is this offending?

Options

Replies

• tracykreczmer
    tracykreczmer Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Who serves cream puffs at a shower??? And who tells someone NOT to eat?? There is always food left over!! I hate baby showers and bridal crap and I'm married and have kids! Sorry but I am offended she said THAT to you! I doubt very much u ate the whole plate and even if u did I would THANK you for eating! Whoever this person is she FLUNKED good hostessing 101..wow..am beyond stunned she said that..hello food..eaten..#worsthostessever!

Relax hun, this was a bday party.

Ugh. Hate people who tell me to relax. .rude is rude.and. .hun really. .leave this stuff for fb k
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Cheetos
    Chips
    40 cream puffs
    Tea
    Water

That is not a birthday party. It's what we call a money swindling ponzi scheme. A 75$ party and gifts valued at at least 500$ considering your gift alone was close to 100 bucks.

I have zero respect for people who throw parties expecting gifts and investing very little.

It was the cheapest party I've ever been to.
  • Oxytocin_Panda
    Oxytocin_Panda Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I can plan a mean party. Wanna come?

Who throws a "Mean" party? Do you sit around and hurl insults at each other all night?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Oh *kitten*

6edep04c2zke.jpg

I hope J has been has had a few drinks when she comes back. Shiznit is getting good.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I can plan a mean party. Wanna come?

Who throws a "Mean" party? Do you sit around and hurl insults at each other all night?

Thats what happens when the mfp ladies all get together and drink enough wine.

sober punches are better.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Who serves cream puffs at a shower??? And who tells someone NOT to eat?? There is always food left over!! I hate baby showers and bridal crap and I'm married and have kids! Sorry but I am offended she said THAT to you! I doubt very much u ate the whole plate and even if u did I would THANK you for eating! Whoever this person is she FLUNKED good hostessing 101..wow..am beyond stunned she said that..hello food..eaten..#worsthostessever!

Relax hun, this was a bday party.

Ugh. Hate people who tell me to relax. .rude is rude.and. .hun really. .leave this stuff for fb k

Relax I was kidding. You're obviously new here. You gotta roll with the punches. Or not, do whatever you want. I'll ignore you going forward. And you'll hate that because I'm fabulous, ask anyone. B)

I wasn't though. She needs to relax.

UGH. Just leave thatshit for FB.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Oh *kitten*

6edep04c2zke.jpg

I hope J has been has had a few drinks when she comes back. Shiznit is getting good.

Scoot over love

I prefer you just sit on my lap.