Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Should your S.O./Spouse have a say so if they feel you are too thin or too large?

Options

Replies

• heiliskrimsli
    heiliskrimsli Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Yes. Be honest with your partners peeps.

Also fat people are bouncy, makes for good bam bam.

Fit people have stamina and endurance and flexibility. I'll take that over "bouncy".

Lies, i'm fit and i have none of those.

Then by what criteria are you fit?

Well i generally have a higher percentage of type 2 a & b they tend to tire more easily. After many years of cycling (and a tendency to use limited muscle groups that only contract concentrically) i have tight hip flexors so my flexibility isnt that great. Sure, i could work on it but...meh

In terms of fitness i have a pretty decent anaerobic threshold and a very good (amateur) vo2m. I can generally cycle 70odd miles no worries.

But we weren't talking about that were we penguin? :*

You literally said you do not have endurance, stamina or flexibility. Now you are claiming stamina and endurance.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

Fit people have stamina and endurance and flexibility. I'll take that over "bouncy".

Well i generally have a higher percentage of type 2 a & b they tend to tire more easily. After many years of cycling (and a tendency to use limited muscle groups that only contract concentrically) i have tight hip flexors so my flexibility isnt that great. Sure, i could work on it but...meh

In terms of fitness i have a pretty decent anaerobic threshold and a very good (amateur) vo2m. I can generally cycle 70odd miles no worries.

Oh, LOL. OK, you were talking about sex fitness, not fitness fitness...I see. You're fit in your chosen exercise, but you don't have stamina, endurance and flexibility in bed...I thought they went together, but I suppose that's not necessarily true for everyone. ;)
  • heiliskrimsli
    heiliskrimsli Posts: 735 Member
    Options

You literally said you do not have endurance, stamina or flexibility. Now you are claiming stamina and endurance.

Sigh....

stamina and endurance are interchangeable terms.

It's far to late for me to explain the differences between the muscle fibers and energy production.

I'm going to simplify this so i dont get bored and start watching dressage youtube videos.

Sprinter A is fast but sprinter A cannot run a marathon like an endurance runner A can. Both are fit but one has 'stamina and endurance'.

Is fast like a sprinter your final answer?
  • maxhan231
    maxhan231 Posts: 59 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    The man has a point. There's plenty of fit girls out there who think their gods gift to men and that by just showing up to sex they're doing you a huuuge favor. Meanwhile a (pardon my phrasing) chubby girl might be more stoked to be at it.

The girls I date or hook up with are usualy pretty fit. But I'm just saying it doesn't hurt to think outside the box every now and then. The best ONS I ever had was with a girl who had 10 or so pounds on me.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    maxhan231 wrote: »
    The man has a point. There's plenty of fit girls out there who think their gods gift to men and that by just showing up to sex they're doing you a huuuge favor. Meanwhile a (pardon my phrasing) chubby girl might be more stoked to be at it.

The girls I date or hook up with are usualy pretty fit. But I'm just saying it doesn't hurt to think outside the box every now and then. The best ONS I ever had was with a girl who had 10 or so pounds on me.

You just made me think of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRzs7v0do_Q

I just know that watching this in the library is not a good idea...
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    Sorry, but you're not allowed to have thoughts/opinions in this thread. You either agree, or you're an *kitten*.

Oh you're allowed to have any opinion you want. As long as it's the one certain people find acceptable.

But you seem to be the one that think you are the only one entitled to an opinion :/ Anyone else opinion is an attack towards you, like you are the only one with a different opinion than others.

You reed goods.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options

you are hilarious, for sure.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options

:blush:
  • jenilla1
    Options

So then a lot of fit girls just phone it in (because presumably they think they're so awesome they don't have to make an effort), while chubby girls (sounds like you're saying they're more desperate) are more eager to please in bed? I mean, I'm not saying this is true because I don't believe it's true, but that's kinda how it reads to me... :/

Maybe it is true. I don't even know. I've never been with any fit chicks, chubby chicks, or any chicks at all for that matter, so I don't really know... ;)
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    lkpducky wrote: »
    This thread is (thankfully?) going into the gutter
    vb2Y8Ek.jpg

You got my vote!!!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »

So then a lot of fit girls just phone it in (because presumably they think they're so awesome they don't have to make an effort), while chubby girls (sounds like you're saying they're more desperate) are more eager to please in bed? I mean, I'm not saying this is true because I don't believe it's true, but that's kinda how it reads to me... :/

Maybe it is true. I don't even know. I've never been with any fit chicks, chubby chicks, or any chicks at all for that matter, so I don't really know... ;)

Well, the worst guys I've slept with (as in worst performing in regards to mutual pleasure) were the ones who were quite good-looking. And they obviously knew they were good looking.

The ones with the lowest self esteem (for whatever reason, perhaps not unattractive, but didn't feel good about themselves) were the most eager to have mutual satisfaction. I wouldn't say that they tried harder or were more stoked to be there, but they were interested in things beyond just making their deposit and running off to the shower.

Okay, you answered this better than I could.....lol...

But yes, THIS!!!!

• jenilla1
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »

Well, the worst guys I've slept with (as in worst performing in regards to mutual pleasure) were the ones who were quite good-looking. And they obviously knew they were good looking.

The ones with the lowest self esteem (for whatever reason, perhaps not unattractive, but didn't feel good about themselves) were the most eager to have mutual satisfaction. I wouldn't say that they tried harder or were more stoked to be there, but they were interested in things beyond just making their deposit and running off to the shower.

Well that sounds pretty terrible. I wouldn't want to be with anyone like that. I guess I'm lucky. I haven't had many sexual partners, but the ones I've had were attractive, intelligent, confident, nice people who weren't selfish and inept in bed. Guess I've been lucky...There are plenty of horror stories out there!!! B)
  • jenilla1
    Options
    lokihen wrote: »
    Has this really devolved into who is better at sex?

Lol. Well, based on my experience, size really doesn't matter. What did matter was a combination of experience, generosity, and chemistry.

That sounds about right.