June Fitness Challenges

Options

Replies

• tasha12004
    tasha12004 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Will be starting all of the challenges starting tonight... Have to get serious again. next mini goal is 7 pounds down.... :)
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 5 :D:D:D:D:D
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done, but it was hard after my one hour torture workout. You know, the one that has you spent at the the end of the warm up? I shouldn't have worked out so hard yesterday. I'm learning...baby steps....everyone stay strong!
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,814 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Waist Trainer, 20 x bridge & 25s plank ✅
    Day 2: Waist Trainer, 20 x bridge & 30s plank ✅
    Day 3: Waist Trainer, 20 x bridge & 35s plank ✅
    Day 4: Waist Trainer, 20 x bridge & 40s plank ✅
    Day 5: Waist Trainer, 20 x bridge & 40s plank ✅
  • krea4
    Options
    @SheilaCali - crazy busy today. Thanks for the message, I'll pm you tomorrow :)
  • redphoenix64
    redphoenix64 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would like to join..can I still join starting tomorrow..?
  • Janmarie0204
    Janmarie0204 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm late but in for the butt challenge!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Killer body,waist and butter also continue of the arms and squats. Done day 6
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Question? Soo I did the squat challenge last month,along with arms and beach body and we'll basically all of them plus walking., did my measurements finally today, I gained inches in everything my hips down an inch or 2. Waist up I lost 2 1/4 in. Yet I'm still loosing weight. Is that muscle inches gained?
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,065 Member
    Options
    Butt Lift and Waist Trainer Challenges

Day 1: Butt Lift / Waist Trainer ✅
    Day 2: Butt Lift / Waist Trainer ✅
    Day 3: Butt Lift / Waist Trainer ✅
    Day 4: Butt Lift / Waist Trainer ✅
    Day 5: Butt Lift / Waist Trainer ✅
    Day 6: Butt Lift / Waist Trainer ✅
    Day 7
    Day 8
    Day 9
  • Minion72
    Minion72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done
  • krea4
    Options
    I'm having a rest day!
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Day 6 plank/butt lift done. Too bad I gained a pound- it must be muscle (ha ha)! :p
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Day 7 done, but I couldn't hold the plank all 40 seconds at once after my workout. Perhaps doing the plank at another time is key. I couldn't even do the full hour workout today. Tomorrow is yoga, so an easier day in store. Gotta push myself, but not so much that I can't stand up straight. Rest is just as (if not more) important as work. I sure know how to rest! Everyone keep on, it's already been a week.
  • SweetSassyJen
    SweetSassyJen Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Butt Lift Challenge

Day 1: completed ✔
    Day 2: completed ✔
    Day 3: completed ✔
    Day 4: completed ✔
    Day 5: completed ✔
    Day 6: completed ✔
    Day 7: completed ✔
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    I would like to join..can I still join starting tomorrow..?

WELCOME!!!

• MiamiSeoul
    Options
    I'm late but in for the butt challenge!

We're all going to have great looking bottoms, WELCOME!

• MiamiSeoul
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    Question? Soo I did the squat challenge last month,along with arms and beach body and we'll basically all of them plus walking., did my measurements finally today, I gained inches in everything my hips down an inch or 2. Waist up I lost 2 1/4 in. Yet I'm still loosing weight. Is that muscle inches gained?

Stella, women have it the worst. There's no rhyme or reason for our gains & losses, especially early in our journey because of our cycles, water retention, stress, etc. Just keep doing what you're doing & know that it will take time & a lot of patience to reach your goal. I've been at this rather consistently for about a year & my goal is in sight, but I know that this is my life now. I can't backslide. I will have to try to make the best choices & be active all day, every day from now on . . . and guess what, I LOVE IT!

Best!

• SheilaCali
    Options
    Day 8 butt lift/plank done. Plank easier today, because I did it at the beginning of my workout, not the end. I hope to nail it by the end of the month!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,065 Member
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    Day 8 butt lift/plank done. Plank easier today, because I did it at the beginning of my workout, not the end. I hope to nail it by the end of the month!

Nice planning!!!!!