My FITNESS Pal, Keyword is FITNESS

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    MRSMALCOLM - You are saying something that needs to be said. For two years I have read these forums and I see what the heck you are trying to say. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Huh?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/bonniecarbs
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/bonniecarbtoo
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    In for the drama.
  • lilmiss_sunshine29
    lilmiss_sunshine29 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    1. By continually posting the same thread over and over, I would contend that you sought me out, not the other way around. I have no idea who you are, what your workout schedule is, or what other posts you've made in the month since your last thread blow up.

2. You're fabricating an argument out of air. I've got 5000 posts on this site. I dare you to find a single one where I said a good bodyweight program or metabolic conditioning is worthless. I've recommending the You Are Your Own Gym book and app 100's of times on this site. If you were on my feed you'd see metabolic workouts 4x per week, compared to heavy lifting workouts 3x per week. You also won't find any posts of me bashing yoga, or pilates, or cardio barre, or running or.....well, you will find a ton of posts where I'm bashing walking dvd's. I never claimed to be perfect.

3. I don't care if someone agrees with me. I don't care if someone wants to do a completely different exercise regimen from what I do or what I recommend. The world is a big place and there's room for everyone. What I DO care about is when someone spreads blatant lies or misinformation that will lead other people down the wrong path. Don't want to lift, me no care. Want to make a LIFTING MAKES WOMEN BULKY post, I'm going to be all over that shish. Because it's not true and way too many women are fed that garbage for their entire lives. I've spent years trying to convince people, both women and men, of the benefits of resistance training (<<I almost never call it "heavy lifting" because there's so many ways to do it) and I know for a fact that one person whispering "but you'll get bulky" in a woman's ear will erasing a frigging year's worth of preaching anatomical science to her.

I post three posts in a month and you are on all three. Clearly you are seeking me out since you make it your business to post when you see that I posted. Clearly you are vein to think last night's post was about you, since you took the time not only to comment, but bring up previous posts I made where you felt you had triumphed over me. Now you are saying you do metabolic training, but somehow when I mentioned it last night, it was worthy of ridicule. if you don't care if someone agrees with you, why are you still posting? I am just going to go ahead and ignore you and I hope you do the same.

Maybe it has nothing to do with you and it is the TOPIC...wow..it seems a little egocentric to think he spends his time looking for your posts.
    I would guess many of us were on your threads and I can assure you it had nothing to do with YOU, but it appearing in our feeds when people comment.
  • HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    In for the drama.

You. Yes, you, Ms AshleyIsGreat. You're always where the action is hot and unnecessarily dramatic. How come we're not MFP friends yet? We have lots of popcorn and wine to share. Adding you!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options

I do see the positive, which is why I am still here. Though my experience has been much more positive in group forums over the main forums. But groups aren't always as active, so you have to come to the main forum for some questions. I am just pointing out the negative and my desire to see that minimized.

must admit i agree that group forums seem much more constructive
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    another thread in regards to:

1. I'm sorry but....

2. Why can't we all get along....

3. You're being rude/mean!

Did I miss anything?
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Agree
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    1274180361_clerks-rosario-dawson-boob-bounce.gif?w=311&h=250

....okay, I'm not into women, so why can't I stop staring at this? The boobies. They hypnotize.

you can't stop staring at it, because her arms are defined and that offsets the rest of her figure nicely. it makes for a very feminine physique. that's why. plus she's happy.
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    In for the drama.

You. Yes, you, Ms AshleyIsGreat. You're always where the action is hot and unnecessarily dramatic. How come we're not MFP friends yet? We have lots of popcorn and wine to share. Adding you!

Hey now, I so just added her. Back off! :tongue:
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    This is frustrating.

Why don't you start the type of topic you want to discuss about your program and see what happens instead of trying to come and lecture everyone about respect etc

maybe it will go better than your last few topics.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    tumblr_magdbbuvTM1rzry1fo1_500.gif
    Thread's a goner; post boobs.

Again, not about the boobs. This gif was about the strong core that offsets her curves nicely. She is slim but womanly and also appears to be happy.
  • HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    In for the drama.

Oh noes! OK, so I'll add you, so we can be friends too, and we'll all be happy!!

See people? It is possible to all get along! :drinker:
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options

....okay, I'm not into women, so why can't I stop staring at this? The boobies. They hypnotize.

you can't stop staring at it, because her arms are defined and that offsets the rest of her figure nicely. it makes for a very feminine physique. that's why. plus she's happy.

These are all true, yes. Also, she is just a very beautiful lady. A happy, smiling, healthy, beautiful lady. With boobies that hypnotize like a lava lamp.

All joking aside, though, I think she has beautiful shoulders. And that part where the neck meets the shoulders is just lovely.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I post three posts in a month and you are on all three. Clearly you are seeking me out since you make it your business to post when you see that I posted. Clearly you are vein to think last night's post was about you, since you took the time not only to comment, but bring up previous posts I made where you felt you had triumphed over me. Now you are saying you do metabolic training, but somehow when I mentioned it last night, it was worthy of ridicule. if you don't care if someone agrees with you, why are you still posting? I am just going to go ahead and ignore you and I hope you do the same.

I lied earlier. I don't have 5000 posts on this site. I have over 8000. And I'd bet 90% of them are about fitness and exercise. So if you're posting on F&E or about F&E, I've probably seen it and responded to it. 8000 posts by me and you take 3 posts personally and act as if I'm making a special case against you? You have 500+ posts. I've responded to THREE of them.

CPDLQ3e.gif
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    MRSMALCOLM - You are saying something that needs to be said. For two years I have read these forums and I see what the heck you are trying to say. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Huh?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/bonniecarbs
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/bonniecarbtoo

Hmmmm...and they both leap to OP's defense within 2 minutes of each other. Odd.

OP, I would like to also share my bully experience with that big bully DavPul. I saw him post on a friend's wall about metabolic training. I was intrigued. I'll be honest, I was also a bit timid because...well he's a pro, I'm not and we had never interacted before. I sent him a PM. That big meanie sent me several youtube links giving metabolic training routines that he suggest I try (in various difficulty levels) and encouraged me in my endeavors.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

I'll be in Ariel's bunk
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

I lied earlier. I don't have 5000 posts on this site. I have over 8000. And I'd bet 90% of them are about fitness and exercise. So if you're posting on F&E or about F&E, I've probably seen it and responded to it. 8000 posts by me and you take 3 posts personally and act as if I'm making a special case against you? You have 500+ posts. I've responded to THREE of them.

CPDLQ3e.gif

Big bully can't count :grumble:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Joined Mar 2013.

You mean, four months, right?
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    In for the drama.

Oh noes! OK, so I'll add you, so we can be friends too, and we'll all be happy!!

See people? It is possible to all get along! :drinker:

tumblr_lm7dcnynfA1qii6tmo1_400.gif