Replies

• riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    just cardio..jogged 4km
  • let_the_sunshine
    let_the_sunshine Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was having a hard time getting the energy to workout. Ended up compromising. Walked at a leisurely pace of 2.6mph at an incline for 45mins on the treadmill while watching Netflix. Didnt feel like work :)
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Looking to motivate each other to exercise daily. Joining the thread is a commitment to exercise. Checkin daily and tell us what you did. Remember to take a day or 2 off during the week to let the body recover. Happy Exercising!!!

Went to the gym for part of my cable circuit (tricep press and cable crunch) and cardio then came home for a full dumbbell circuit for arms, chest and abs.
  • amywhoa
    amywhoa Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    10 mins of cardio on treadmill full incline 120 cals
    Smith machine: pause squats, sumo deadliest, & curtsy lunge.
    Bulgarian split squats > Romanian deadlifts
    Hip thrusts , hip abductors
    10 mins on treadmill again 120 cals
    And 6 mins on stairs 100 cals
    Cardio sandwich
  • msoptimistic2
    msoptimistic2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    30 mins cardio at moderate pace, gluteus and lower extremity to fatigue
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Did day 2 of C25K to warm up then we were doing our max out deadlifts at class. I got to 165lb. Twelve weeks ago I started with the bar so I'll take it!

Hour of boxing with defense and footwork focus after that.

Since I got my run today (arrived at gym early for class) tomorrow I get an extra rest day.
  • let_the_sunshine
    Options
    Did 30 mins yoga today including some ab work (Yoga with Adriene- Revolution- Day 6 video on youtube. She makes yoga fun and easy to follow along) . Found the side plank more difficult than I did this past winter but feeling inspired to keep getting strength back! Felt the burn in my abs :D
  • amywhoa
    Options
    - 120 cals on treadmill
    Overhead shoulder press
    Bent over row
    Seated row
    Assisted pullups
    Shoulder triset burnout:
    Lateral raise
    Front raise
    Around the world
    -Some ab workouts
    -200 cals on treadmill
    Quick upperbody circuit!
  • carlyc80
    carlyc80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Did a horrible metafit class tonight, followed by the trainers finisher which was 3 rounds of 20 push ups, 10 burpees and 5 kettle bell swings, you had 5 mins to do it, I did it in 3:30 so had to hold a plank for the remaining time. Finished me off, I was shaking and felt sick ha ha!!!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    60 minute splitting firewood (on my lunch hour)
    10 min stacking firewood
    30 min steps (2 sets of 15 min on my work breaks)
    Didn't have time for a hike yesterday so getting that in right after work today.
  • msoptimistic2
    msoptimistic2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    30 minutes treadmill moderate pace and stomach day. 100 crunches and 60 lateral crunch each side
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    T25 core speed... and some yoga. I've been sick, so missed a couple of workouts this week and my second lifting session
  • Dinow
    Dinow Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    2 walks and elliptical
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Rest day but still made sure to get some stretching in and got the dog out for a walk. Enjoyed a nice epsom salt bath to aid my recovery. Tomorrow coach is making us find our max out for bench press before boxing
  • let_the_sunshine
    Options
    Let myself slack a little today. Had three 3 cookies and didnt work out. Got an ok amount of steps in from some errands and luckily climbed the stairs at work up and down 6 times on lunch break to get my heart rate up a bit. I'll makeup for today's laziness tomorrow and/or on the weekend.
  • amywhoa
    Options
    Today was confusing I couldn't decide on what I wanted to do lol
    I did an an circuit of plank hip dips, plank leg lift, plank commandos? The one where u alternate elbows to palms, and leg lifts. 30secs each ×3
    Did some back work outs, biceps and triceps
    200 cals on treadmill abt 18 mins

Went to work without bringing any food and ate like 4 mint patties omg lol any healthy and quick lunches/snack for work?