Daily exercise checkin

Options

Replies

• PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    39 holes of golf this morning while pulling my clubs (5.12 miles). 40 Minutes of yoga.
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Today is a rest day so I will do some walking and yoga.
  • carlyc80
    carlyc80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did 5k run in the treadmill, 10 mins on the stepper and did weights for my back and legs.

Tomorrow I'll do 5k run, 10 mins on the stepper or rower and weights for my arms.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    3.32 miles jogging through the redwoods. I’m blessed to live where I do with so many amazingly beautiful trails.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    A 15-minute walk, 65 minutes of resistance training, 12 minutes of warmup and cool-down and an hour on the fitness glider.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this group. I list my exercise everyday in my diary so it's easy to copy and paste it here. I generally hit the gym 4 days a week and walk/run with my dog 2 days a week. I've been here at MFP since 2013 and have lost almost 70 lbs. I'm maintaining right now but am contemplating losing another 5-10 lbs so this group will help keep me accountable. I post the weights I lift, not to impress anyone, trust me they're not impressive, but to encourage other women in my age group to believe in themselves.........I'm 67.......ugh

15 min warm up including leg/arm swings, elevated leg planks, hip stretches, mountain climbers, mini shoulder rehab, RDL's and goblet squats.

15 min StairMaster levels 4-9

60 min Strength training including

10 w/45 lbs, 6 w/65 lbs and 4 w/95 lbs back squat warmup
    8X12 back squats w/120 lbs

10X10 standing calf raise w/200 lbs
    10X10 seated leg curls 60lbs
    Plus drop sets of 10 to 12 reps from 50 to 20 lbs

10X10 seated leg extensions 100 lbs
    Plus drop sets of 10 to 12 reps from 90 to 30 lbs

5X8 dead lifts w/125 lbs
  • angeleyes010974
    angeleyes010974 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Cardio! Day 2 of the C25K. rest day tomorrow then back to weights and cardio on thursday!
  • swebb1103
    swebb1103 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays and Thursdays are my running days, so I did 35 minutes on the treadmill, just under 2.5 miles.
  • Phiori45
    Phiori45 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Week 1, Day 2: Back, Butt and Abs.
    So far so good. I've been keeping within my calorie range, eating right and avoiding temptation. Of course the time I start eating better, everyone offers me bad stuff, smh. Gym was good, did a 45 minute workout but missed the squats cause the machines were taken :( Overall a successful day.
  • let_the_sunshine
    let_the_sunshine Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Did a legs workout today since i had done arms the other day. Included some jump rope which was cardio plus i could feel it in my calves. I find it difficult to feel inspired to workout my core so going to try to make myself workout my core at least three times a week as my goal now.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    Ok so didnt do a workout yesterday but went for a 25 minute walk over lunch.

This morning I had an hour functional training session and this evening I'm doing crossfit :)

Hope you all have a fantastic day.
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Walk/Run on the trails yesterday. Felt better than expected, I ran more than I thought I would. 6Km
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was insanity power tabata.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was hiking only. A little over an hour.

Today will be two trips down and up our driveway (just under 1/2 mile but pretty steep)
    1 hour of weed-eating on a steep bank
    1 hour of splitting wood
    10 min of stacking firewood
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did P90X3 Agility in the morning and took my dog for a 20 minute walk. Then I ran 7.1 miles on hilly terrain after work.

Today is an active rest day. Walked my dog this morning and plan to do P90X3 yoga and another walk with the dog this evening.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Today was a walk/run on the horse trail here in my neighborhood. I get my dog out at least two days a week and last year we were running about 3 miles but I hurt my knee and she hurt her shoulder. We're both healed and now we're building up some miles again.........very slowly.

Walked about 1.75 mile and ran a mile in the middle of the walk. Back to the gym tomorrow.
  • Chantaljg
    Chantaljg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good day all!!
    October 4th
    12 min morning yoga.
    10 min Core HIIT.
    30 min Strength - Shoulders & Legs
    45 min Treadmill (39 mins at 3.5 6 mins at 6.5)
    And of course... 30 min walk with the dog :)

Hope everyone has a kick-a** day ;)
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Walked 115 minutes this morning and will be walking another 70 this evening. (Going to a friend's for supper. They live 35 minutes away; I've clocked it before. And we won't be driving.)
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    36 holes of golf 6.07 miles pulling clubs and 30 minutes yoga.
  • swebb1103
    swebb1103 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Spartan workout:
    3 sets of 10 burpees
    3 sets of 14 push ups
    3 sets of wall sits, 40 Seconds each time
    3 sets of 10 lunges
    3 sets of bear walk across the aerobic room
    3 sets of 10 modified pull ups.
    1 mile on the treadmill, 13 minutes