Daily exercise checkin

Options

Replies

• maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in on this thread. Today I did a 6K walk/run in 51 minutes. I have been having a bit of knee trouble so I haven't been running as much and decided to try the run/walk option. Still feel like I got a great workout.
    Felt great on such a beautiful day too...fall is in the air!
  • msoptimistic2
    msoptimistic2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    T25 core speed... and some yoga. I've been sick, so missed a couple of workouts this week and my second lifting session

Feel better!! It's going around
  • msoptimistic2
    Options
    amywhoa wrote: »
    Today was confusing I couldn't decide on what I wanted to do lol
    I did an an circuit of plank hip dips, plank leg lift, plank commandos? The one where u alternate elbows to palms, and leg lifts. 30secs each ×3
    Did some back work outs, biceps and triceps
    200 cals on treadmill abt 18 mins

Went to work without bringing any food and ate like 4 mint patties omg lol any healthy and quick lunches/snack for work?

Peppers and hummus, celery with peanut butter, hardboiled egg and cheese slices
  • msoptimistic2
    Options
    maureli wrote: »
    I would like to join in on this thread. Today I did a 6K walk/run in 51 minutes. I have been having a bit of knee trouble so I haven't been running as much and decided to try the run/walk option. Still feel like I got a great workout.
    Felt great on such a beautiful day too...fall is in the air!

I'm a medical massage therapist. Watch those knees and make sure you rest it enough. Tears take forever to heal!
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    amywhoa wrote: »
    Today was confusing I couldn't decide on what I wanted to do lol
    I did an an circuit of plank hip dips, plank leg lift, plank commandos? The one where u alternate elbows to palms, and leg lifts. 30secs each ×3
    Did some back work outs, biceps and triceps
    200 cals on treadmill abt 18 mins

Went to work without bringing any food and ate like 4 mint patties omg lol any healthy and quick lunches/snack for work?

I keep P3 snack packs and Greek yogurt in the fridge at work
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Super set 1:

Hack squat
    Seated overhead dumbbell press
    Step ups
    40m Prowler drive

Super set 2:

Pull-ups
    Walking lunges
    Push-ups
    Farmer carry

4 sets each

I started deloading today, so I cut down the weight of everything weighted by about half
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I ran six miles today.
    I ran five miles yesterday, and played doubles tennis yesterday evening.
    I did a sprinting workout Wednesday morning.
    I ran six miles on Tuesday.
    Etc, etc.
    Yeah, there is something to be said for rest days. I've got to learn that.
  • msoptimistic2
    Options

I started deloading today, so I cut down the weight of everything weighted by about half[/quote]

Care to explain?
  • msoptimistic2
    Options
    No exercise today, it was one of my down days
  • SCoil123
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    Super set 1:

Hack squat
    Seated overhead dumbbell press
    Step ups
    40m Prowler drive

Super set 2:

Pull-ups
    Walking lunges
    Push-ups
    Farmer carry

4 sets each

I started deloading today, so I cut down the weight of everything weighted by about half

I'm supposed to have deload week next week before we start another 12 week program. I won't be lifting at all during that week and will just do boxing and running

This is my first deload after my first 12 week lifting program. I'm not sure what to expect
  • amywhoa
    amywhoa Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Work was crazy today! Got home really late so I just did some leg workouts and 10 mins on the stair master abt 130 cals
    Squats on the Smith machine, I went a little heavier today :)
    Leg extension machine
    Hip thrusts
    Glute kick backs
    Hip abductors

@msoptimistic2 @SCoil123 Thanks ladies I'm going to try to meal prep those for work next week :)
  • maureli
    Options
    Almost took the day off, but ended up giving in and getting in a pretty good workout. Beachbody ISO strength chisel.
  • SCoil123
    Options
    Happy weekend!! Tomorrow I have an hour long abs and arms program at the gym with a friend from boxing and a run scheduled. Going to try and make time to run today too but my son has a friend coming over so I might end up having to do a home workout instead. I'm thinking Insanity Pulse Recovery if I end up staying home
  • amywhoa
    amywhoa Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Taking a rest day today and tomorrow! Will be back on Monday :)
    "Never miss a Monday"
  • msoptimistic2
    Options
    Really missing exercise thus weekend. Flu shot screwed up my plans
  • SCoil123
    Options
    azs3t9eviuga.png

Jog through Henry Cowell state park this morning
  • maureli
    Options
    Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 1

Tomorrow will be a rest day for sure.
  • let_the_sunshine
    let_the_sunshine Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Did some weights for arms, legs, back. Went on treadmill for some walking and jogging for 30 mins (2 miles averaging 4 mph).
  • katsheare
    katsheare Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Late to the party but totally in: Day 1 Week 3 C25K this morning, 4 miles (round trip) walking for my work commute, plus an additional 4 miles walking (lunch, bell ringing practice), not to mention bell ringing for 90 minutes this evening.

I've been using my FitBit move reminders to take the 3 flights of stairs to the unused floor in my building, where there is just room to do plank. Today I've done 2 repeats of 60 sec extended plank, 30 sec each side, 60 sec extended plank, plus the 3 flights to get there.

@Dinow I love the jump rope idea. May have to pick one up and add that to the mix!
  • katsheare
    katsheare Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    @SCoil123 I have friends in Boulder Creek, whenever we see them we demand a hike in the redwoods! Jolly jealous of your run.