Enlighten us about the creeps and their MO

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Look, if it’s creepy PMs you want, I could melt your *kitten* minds.

4mxm6ckjqe0o.jpg
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

4mxm6ckjqe0o.jpg

For you? Audio.

Dafuq :angry:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I just wanna know where this Thong Tuesday thread is.

smh... times have changed... way back in the day it was TMI Tuesday and Thong Thursday (and boobie Friday).

I just cannot keep up!

Yup.

• JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I think it has to do with they type of "vibe" a person gives off. Like honestly, nobody messes with me. Why??? Is it because they know I have all those hobo bodies buried in my backyard? And who TF is telling people about my mass hobo graveyard???

I'm pretty sure hobos are living in my basement. Its packed like their cardboard boxes and grocery carts full of who knows what. How much do you charge to rid me of the hobo problem?

My going rate is a bottle of faygo and a bucket of chicken.

KFC or Popeyes? And should it be breasts.

Either/or I've never had Popeyes

• jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Yall trippin 4real lol....i get what yall sayin...a broad should be able to be what she wants dress how she wants and act how she wants...i agree 100%....but on a platform such as a social media site why would you portray yourself in a manner that makes it appear that you crave the attention you really don't want....am i wrong for thinking those pix shoulda been kept private for her man and not been put on social media?....

I think a lot of the problem is that people are quick to judge a book by it’s cover. I’ve posted bikini pics and been accused of trying to promote an IG account or just garner attention from guys when the reality is I’m not even on IG, am in a happy and fulfilling relationship already and just want to show on this fitness site the results of my hard work and determination. I had to overcome being obese and other health issues and I’m proud of my body now and hope to inspire others and show them what is possible. I understand that it’s human nature to immediately judge someone off a pic, but we also have the capacity to think beyond that and give people the respect they deserve. But then again, some people might actually be seeking creepy attention and complain about it anyway, everyone has their own reasons for doing things.

Look i get that i really do ....no different in that than me with my shirt off in a pic from the beach...all i was sayin is if you post a pic of you im just a thong on a social site expect the worst cause it will happen....its a free world for snyone to do as they please just dont complain whem the end result gets you what you knew u would get
  • cee134
    Options

4mxm6ckjqe0o.jpg

For you? Audio.

t9xygxwmdubx.jpg
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I like where this thread is going.... :)
  • cee134
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

4mxm6ckjqe0o.jpg

For you? Audio.

Oh like you’ve never heard me

pdmm9t52t132.jpg
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Yall trippin 4real lol....i get what yall sayin...a broad should be able to be what she wants dress how she wants and act how she wants...i agree 100%....but on a platform such as a social media site why would you portray yourself in a manner that makes it appear that you crave the attention you really don't want....am i wrong for thinking those pix shoulda been kept private for her man and not been put on social media?....

I think a lot of the problem is that people are quick to judge a book by it’s cover. I’ve posted bikini pics and been accused of trying to promote an IG account or just garner attention from guys when the reality is I’m not even on IG, am in a happy and fulfilling relationship already and just want to show on this fitness site the results of my hard work and determination. I had to overcome being obese and other health issues and I’m proud of my body now and hope to inspire others and show them what is possible. I understand that it’s human nature to immediately judge someone off a pic, but we also have the capacity to think beyond that and give people the respect they deserve. But then again, some people might actually be seeking creepy attention and complain about it anyway, everyone has their own reasons for doing things.

Look i get that i really do ....no different in that than me with my shirt off in a pic from the beach...all i was sayin is if you post a pic of you im just a thong on a social site expect the worst cause it will happen....its a free world for snyone to do as they please just dont complain whem the end result gets you what you knew u would get

If “it’s a free world for anyone to do as they please” then that includes being free to complain about it as well. Just sayin ;)
  • cee134
    Options

4mxm6ckjqe0o.jpg

For you? Audio.

I'm gonna play waitress #2.

aoskllcu5dnj.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

4mxm6ckjqe0o.jpg

For you? Audio.

Oh like you’ve never heard me

Why do you think I’m mad about it
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

It is a free world but receiving unsolicited dirty messages isn't always what someone wants.

Your right but why put yourself in a situation where you know thats what the outcome will be
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

It is a free world but receiving unsolicited dirty messages isn't always what someone wants.

Your right but why put yourself in a situation where you know thats what the outcome will be

*shrugs* people are weird. I’ve read that the only reason we do anything is because our brain perceives some kind of “reward” at the end. I couldn’t even begin to guess what some people’s “reward” would be.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I think women are exaggerating.
    Now what do we consider a creepy message? Someone PM-ing out of the blue to say " wow, great shape, looking good blah blah" to me is not creepy. I just assume they are complimenting me on my fitness achievements ( for real! ) I don't think someone wants to get in my pants until they have said they wanna get in my pants. Sometimes women read too much into *kitten*.
    So my answer is no, I have not received many creepy messages.

Add: and also, I have never received more than one PM from someone I didn't respond to. Receiving an email is not such a big deal some people make it to be. You don't like it, delete it.
This discussion has been closed.