Enlighten us about the creeps and their MO

Options

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Yall trippin 4real lol....i get what yall sayin...a broad should be able to be what she wants dress how she wants and act how she wants...i agree 100%....but on a platform such as a social media site why would you portray yourself in a manner that makes it appear that you crave the attention you really don't want....am i wrong for thinking those pix shoulda been kept private for her man and not been put on social media?....

I think a lot of the problem is that people are quick to judge a book by it’s cover. I’ve posted bikini pics and been accused of trying to promote an IG account or just garner attention from guys when the reality is I’m not even on IG, am in a happy and fulfilling relationship already and just want to show on this fitness site the results of my hard work and determination. I had to overcome being obese and other health issues and I’m proud of my body now and hope to inspire others and show them what is possible. I understand that it’s human nature to immediately judge someone off a pic, but we also have the capacity to think beyond that and give people the respect they deserve. But then again, some people might actually be seeking creepy attention and complain about it anyway, everyone has their own reasons for doing things.

Look i get that i really do ....no different in that than me with my shirt off in a pic from the beach...all i was sayin is if you post a pic of you im just a thong on a social site expect the worst cause it will happen....its a free world for snyone to do as they please just dont complain whem the end result gets you what you knew u would get

It is a free world but receiving unsolicited dirty messages isn't always what someone wants.

Your right but why put yourself in a situation where you know thats what the outcome will be

You're beginning to sound like one of those "if she didn't want to be sexually assaulted, she shouldn't have dressed provocatively" types.... stop while you're ahead. People do what people do. Don't like it? Delete them. It's not complicated.

Your beginning to sound like the illiterate person who cant read between the lines

Sorry bud, but this broad is inclined to agree with him.
    I hear what you're saying and I understand what you're getting at... but the way you're communicating it leaves a little to be misinterpreted.

Thank you. So much.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    1yb0lr.jpg

lol... once was enough. New accounts are too much work.

So i see your used to this mfp life lol make new profiles alot?

h2kbrwsif1kd.gif

bk1vsi7435vj.gif
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Yall trippin 4real lol....i get what yall sayin...a broad should be able to be what she wants dress how she wants and act how she wants...i agree 100%....but on a platform such as a social media site why would you portray yourself in a manner that makes it appear that you crave the attention you really don't want....am i wrong for thinking those pix shoulda been kept private for her man and not been put on social media?....

I think a lot of the problem is that people are quick to judge a book by it’s cover. I’ve posted bikini pics and been accused of trying to promote an IG account or just garner attention from guys when the reality is I’m not even on IG, am in a happy and fulfilling relationship already and just want to show on this fitness site the results of my hard work and determination. I had to overcome being obese and other health issues and I’m proud of my body now and hope to inspire others and show them what is possible. I understand that it’s human nature to immediately judge someone off a pic, but we also have the capacity to think beyond that and give people the respect they deserve. But then again, some people might actually be seeking creepy attention and complain about it anyway, everyone has their own reasons for doing things.

Look i get that i really do ....no different in that than me with my shirt off in a pic from the beach...all i was sayin is if you post a pic of you im just a thong on a social site expect the worst cause it will happen....its a free world for snyone to do as they please just dont complain whem the end result gets you what you knew u would get

It is a free world but receiving unsolicited dirty messages isn't always what someone wants.

Your right but why put yourself in a situation where you know thats what the outcome will be

You're beginning to sound like one of those "if she didn't want to be sexually assaulted, she shouldn't have dressed provocatively" types.... stop while you're ahead. People do what people do. Don't like it? Delete them. It's not complicated.

Your beginning to sound like the illiterate person who cant read between the lines

I hear what you're saying and I understand what you're getting at... but the way you're communicating it leaves a little to be misinterpreted.

Maybe my choice of words was wrong but no i agree no woman or man should have to go thru that and a woman should be able to post what she wants....when i say why do it if you lnow thats the ending outcome is a question not a statement....i literally need an answer as to why post it especially on mfp with the millions of fake profiles thay have atleast 75% of pervs behind them
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    1yb0lr.jpg

h2kbrwsif1kd.gif

Ssshhhh.... don't ruin it.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    1yb0lr.jpg

Oh my, you poor boy. Do you still have google open? Good, now type in "once". Again, I'll wait.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I would LOVE to hear from the creepers themselves and how they go about picking their victims. Not through PM but in this thread. That wasn't an invitation lol
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    1yb0lr.jpg

Oh my, you poor boy. Do you still have google open? Good, now type in "once". Again, I'll wait.

Blah blah blah
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Can we end this discussion and go back to posting boobies?

Please?
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Can we end this discussion and go back to posting boobies?

Please?

Ok, you first
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    beingmore1 wrote: »

I see his point. He is saying why flaunt it if you don’t want comments. I think it’s fair to say, as I posted previously, yes a woman or man should be able to post pics without being considered “fair game”. However we all know that isn’t how it is on the internet. I believe he is saying since we all know this, why do some women post very provocative pics then act horrified to receive a creepy message? That is his point. I disagree with you telling him that it’s the same as saying it’s a woman’s fault for being dressed provocatively if she’s assaulted.

They might post them because they're proud of their body and an easy way to show off your body confidence is to post a photo.

I've posted photos of myself in bikinis and I will admit that I do want people to tell me that I look amazing but what I don't want to receive is messages from guys that tell me what they want to do with their dick.

Yes I know. In a perfect world you could post your bikini and just get supportive wonderful safe compliments. But we are both aware that it isn’t that way. So if you are going to post pics you are doing it with some risk and knowledge that you may get creepy messages. It’s not right but it’s not a surprise.

Nobody is saying it’s surprising. That’s the world we live in now. But I wouldn’t mind if instead of raising our daughters to understand this reality, we could also be raising up sons who are taught how to respect boundaries. Of course this won’t be changed overnight, but do we throw up our hands? I sure as hell hope not.

I'll be teaching my daughter to not post slutty pictures online. But that's just me.

Me 2...my daughter is taught morals and self respect and to carry herself in a classy manner at all times
This discussion has been closed.