Enlighten us about the creeps and their MO

Options

Replies

• HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

I think in general most would agree with you @jcstevens86. It's just a touchy subject.
    Yall trippin 4real lol....i get what yall sayin...a broad should be able to be what she wants dress how she wants and act how she wants...i agree 100%....but on a platform such as a social media site why would you portray yourself in a manner that makes it appear that you crave the attention you really don't want....am i wrong for thinking those pix shoulda been kept private for her man and not been put on social media?....

• LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I’m more offended if I’m wearing a thong and men don’t try to hump me. Why did I bother going to all that trouble?

Perfect creeper material here.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Apparently right now on my timeline its "thong thursday"....but yet one of the girls partaking complained last week about ppl messaging her perverted *kitten*....baffles the *kitten* out of me 1 complaining about it and 2ndly posting *kitten* like that on a fitness site.....but i did look and i gave it a 8 out of 10....face got a 2 tho....does the high booty number compensate for the low face number....you be the judge

Creep^^^ :laugh:

I know what you mean though.

They think im bull shittin.....if i wouldnt get more points id screen shoot it then post it in here so they can see im not lyin lol....hell 1 girl was braggin how its been up for 3 hrs and hasn't been flagged or deleted yet

It can't bother you that much... they're still in your friend list.
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I should have this discussion with all of "the broads" in my house...

Lmao i threw that word broad out to see how long it would take for someone to bite on it lol thanks
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I just wanna know where this Thong Tuesday thread is.
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Apparently right now on my timeline its "thong thursday"....but yet one of the girls partaking complained last week about ppl messaging her perverted *kitten*....baffles the *kitten* out of me 1 complaining about it and 2ndly posting *kitten* like that on a fitness site.....but i did look and i gave it a 8 out of 10....face got a 2 tho....does the high booty number compensate for the low face number....you be the judge

They think im bull shittin.....if i wouldnt get more points id screen shoot it then post it in here so they can see im not lyin lol....hell 1 girl was braggin how its been up for 3 hrs and hasn't been flagged or deleted yet

Actually they are not....they have been deleted....my daughter uses my phone alot especially when her phone dies in the car...last thing i want is my 13yr old to pick my phone up and go to this app and see i have that on my timeline....
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

Actually they are not....they have been deleted....my daughter uses my phone alot especially when her phone dies in the car...last thing i want is my 13yr old to pick my phone up and go to this app and see i have that on my timeline....

qu6gnr74k7wx.jpg
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,642 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I just wanna know where this Thong Tuesday thread is.

smh... times have changed... way back in the day it was TMI Tuesday and Thong Thursday (and boobie Friday).

I just cannot keep up!
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I think it has to do with they type of "vibe" a person gives off. Like honestly, nobody messes with me. Why??? Is it because they know I have all those hobo bodies buried in my backyard? And who TF is telling people about my mass hobo graveyard???
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I'm not being entirely altruistic here, but I don't want to do anything that might prevent anyone from taking badass pictures. I need this. :D
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Look, if it’s creepy PMs you want, I could melt your *kitten* minds.

What if I want a blowie not a melty?
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I think it has to do with they type of "vibe" a person gives off. Like honestly, nobody messes with me. Why??? Is it because they know I have all those hobo bodies buried in my backyard? And who TF is telling people about my mass hobo graveyard???

I'm pretty sure hobos are living in my basement. Its packed like their cardboard boxes and grocery carts full of who knows what. How much do you charge to rid me of the hobo problem?

My going rate is a bottle of faygo and a bucket of chicken.

• RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Yall trippin 4real lol....i get what yall sayin...a broad should be able to be what she wants dress how she wants and act how she wants...i agree 100%....but on a platform such as a social media site why would you portray yourself in a manner that makes it appear that you crave the attention you really don't want....am i wrong for thinking those pix shoulda been kept private for her man and not been put on social media?....

I think a lot of the problem is that people are quick to judge a book by it’s cover. I’ve posted bikini pics and been accused of trying to promote an IG account or just garner attention from guys when the reality is I’m not even on IG, am in a happy and fulfilling relationship already and just want to show on this fitness site the results of my hard work and determination. I had to overcome being obese and other health issues and I’m proud of my body now and hope to inspire others and show them what is possible. I understand that it’s human nature to immediately judge someone off a pic, but we also have the capacity to think beyond that and give people the respect they deserve. But then again, some people might actually be seeking creepy attention and complain about it anyway, everyone has their own reasons for doing things.
This discussion has been closed.