Enlighten us about the creeps and their MO

Options

Replies

• jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Apparently right now on my timeline its "thong thursday"....but yet one of the girls partaking complained last week about ppl messaging her perverted *kitten*....baffles the *kitten* out of me 1 complaining about it and 2ndly posting *kitten* like that on a fitness site.....but i did look and i gave it a 8 out of 10....face got a 2 tho....does the high booty number compensate for the low face number....you be the judge

You seem annoyed by these postings on your timeline, so can I ask, why are you still friends with her then? You must enjoy looking at her thong pics, no? If i had that *kitten* going on, I'd delete em.

Its not a complaint its a confusion....im curious how a woman or a man which ever puts themself out there in that manner but complain when the effects of it are what naturally happens.....perverts....im baffled
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    For the record @TeacupsAndToning .....i see nothing wrong with your bathing suit photo......nothing wrong with th girl postin a booty pic either i guess its the manner it was done...almost like an invite for perversion but then complain about it at the same time....
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    I also dont get the whole guy bulge pix on here neither....i seen 1 of those today as well lol....
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Think of it this way, it's like openly stealing a loaf of bread then complaining when people call you a thief. Just sayin'.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Do people really do this?! I have either all the right or wrong friends...not sure which :laugh:
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Think of it this way, it's like openly stealing a loaf of bread then complaining when people call you a thief. Just sayin'.

No it's not.

Can you give me your opinion on this please im intrigued
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

No it's not.

Agree to disagree.
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Apparently right now on my timeline its "thong thursday"....but yet one of the girls partaking complained last week about ppl messaging her perverted *kitten*....baffles the *kitten* out of me 1 complaining about it and 2ndly posting *kitten* like that on a fitness site.....but i did look and i gave it a 8 out of 10....face got a 2 tho....does the high booty number compensate for the low face number....you be the judge

Don't mMake me goget off on you today, please.

Fixed for creep.

Your amazing
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

You’ve been here like five minutes, how the hell do you have 70 friends already?

And why do you have these friends only to complain about them here? Lol

Also.. I agree with teacups. Women can wear whatever they choose. People should not confuse that with an invitation to disrespect them. Some will say “yeah, but you have to know what will happen if you wear ‘slutty’ or revealing clothes.” That’s just excusing their bad behavior. I don’t care if a girl is wearing a tank top made out of two bandaids, you should still assume that they have boundaries and respect them.

I agree and should have worded what I said differently.
    However, if they are posting provocative pictures because it's "Thong Thursday", they should expect some attention because that's what they're going for by doing it, right?
    Not that getting disrepected for it is OK by any means. But it's not such an innocent act such as wearing a revealing top or something. They're literally showing their panties off.
  • jcstevens86
    Options

You’ve been here like five minutes, how the hell do you have 70 friends already?

Also.. I agree with teacups. Women can wear whatever they choose. People should not confuse that with an invitation to disrespect them. Some will say “yeah, but you have to know what will happen if you wear ‘slutty’ or revealing clothes.” That’s just excusing their bad behavior. I don’t care if a girl is wearing a tank top made out of two bandaids, you should still assume that they have boundaries and respect them.

Why does it matter how many friends i have and how long i been here dont matter neither....been here longer than 5 min lmao....
  • jcstevens86
    Options

However, if they are posting provocative pictures because it's "Thong Thursday", they should expect some attention because that's what they're going for by doing it, right?
    Not that getting disrepected for it is OK by any means. But it's not such an innocent act such as wearing a revealing top or something. They're literally showing their panties off.

Indeed
  • jcstevens86
    Options

No it's not.

Can you give me your opinion on this please im intrigued

I already gave it.

Scroll up.

Ehhh not that important....only thing i recall was your threatening statement about "going off on me"

Yes, I am a very terrifying person.

Not really
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I generally just have an issue with the blame-the-victim ‘she had it coming’ mentality. Where’s the line? I don’t know. I can’t speak for people who show off their thongs as I’m not one of them and I don’t know what drives them. IRL I know that a woman wearing a thong isn’t inviting men to hump her. How that translates to the internet, though, I really am not sure.
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    LiveLoveFitFab Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I haven't ever received any of these messages. And my profile pic is me in a bathing suit...and not one of those Grandma types either.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    @toned_thugs_n_harmony has the nicest thonged *kitten* I have ever seen <3
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

I generally just have an issue with the blame-the-victim ‘she had it coming’ mentality. Where’s the line? I don’t know. I can’t speak for people who show off their thongs as I’m not one of them and I don’t know what drives them. IRL I know that a woman wearing a thong isn’t inviting men to hump her. How that translates to the internet, though, I really am not sure.

I agree!
This discussion has been closed.