Enlighten us about the creeps and their MO

Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    There are a few people in here that have sent me creepy messages. Also some that have requested nudes. I of course sent them.

You must be an MFP premium member.

It's a perk they don't include in the advertisements.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    There are a few people in here that have sent me creepy messages. Also some that have requested nudes. I of course sent them.

If it were that easy my spank bank would be better.
    Sheesh.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Sheesh.

I thought you said my pics were all you need for your spank bank. Now I know the truth.

lol. Again, if it WERE that easy... :(
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Also side question....does it make me a meanie that I use a phrase like "I've seen low 3's?"

Hey, I resemble that remark! No its not mean, it is truthful. I know I am not a 'stud muffin'.

And no, I do not get privy messages. I do do some innocent flirts with some on my friend list and those know it is meant to be harmless.

• DianaPrinceDET
    DianaPrinceDET Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Not to everyone...

You haven’t asked!
    caco_ethes wrote: »

You must be an MFP premium member.

Premium plus
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Sheesh.

But what if I told you it was that easy?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I would blame it on my bikini photo but tbh I've always received them even when this wasn't my profile picture. Because of this, I assume it's because that I talk a lot in the forums. I mean, look at me. I have 3000+ comments and I only made this profile back in May and I also flirt with people in threads. So I think that there are men who see me posting and see me engaging so they think they'll give it a shot.

I remember your 2,657th comment. That was a good one. I bet you got all sorts of PM's that day.
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Apparently right now on my timeline its "thong thursday"....but yet one of the girls partaking complained last week about ppl messaging her perverted *kitten*....baffles the *kitten* out of me 1 complaining about it and 2ndly posting *kitten* like that on a fitness site.....but i did look and i gave it a 8 out of 10....face got a 2 tho....does the high booty number compensate for the low face number....you be the judge
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Apparently right now on my timeline its "thong thursday"....but yet one of the girls partaking complained last week about ppl messaging her perverted *kitten*....baffles the *kitten* out of me 1 complaining about it and 2ndly posting *kitten* like that on a fitness site.....but i did look and i gave it a 8 out of 10....face got a 2 tho....does the high booty number compensate for the low face number....you be the judge

Creep^^^ :laugh:

I know what you mean though.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

Don't make me go off on you today, please.

xbdz0f8mcgko.gif
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Apparently right now on my timeline its "thong thursday"....but yet one of the girls partaking complained last week about ppl messaging her perverted *kitten*....baffles the *kitten* out of me 1 complaining about it and 2ndly posting *kitten* like that on a fitness site....

Great point. They don't want to get objectified yet there they go posting all their goodies all over the place. That takes contradiction to a whole new level lol
  • jcstevens86
    Options

They think im bull shittin.....if i wouldnt get more points id screen shoot it then post it in here so they can see im not lyin lol....hell 1 girl was braggin how its been up for 3 hrs and hasn't been flagged or deleted yet
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

You have a most interesting timeline lineup, lol. No one on my timeline (male or female) is showing off thongs. Clearly, I'm missing out. :D

Nah, I like the peeps on my feed. They're cool and tell funny jokes. ;)
  • jcstevens86
    Options

You have a most interesting timeline lineup, lol. No one on my timeline (male or female) is showing off thongs. Clearly, I'm missing out. :D

Nah, I like the peeps on my feed. They're cool and tell funny jokes. ;)

Its not my whole timeline in all honesty its like 3 or 4 girls...maybe 5....
  • jcstevens86
    Options

They think im bull shittin.....if i wouldnt get more points id screen shoot it then post it in here so they can see im not lyin lol....hell 1 girl was braggin how its been up for 3 hrs and hasn't been flagged or deleted yet

I don't think you're making it up but you're missing the fact that she can do what she wants and still not want to receive dirty messages.

It appears contradictory, but that's her prerogative.

Have you attended an amber rose slut walk?
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options

You seem annoyed by these postings on your timeline, so can I ask, why are you still friends with her then? You must enjoy looking at her thong pics, no? If i had that *kitten* going on, I'd delete em.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

Girls don't know what they want. They want to act like a slut, but don't you dare call them one or treat them as such

• RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I would blame it on my bikini photo but tbh I've always received them even when this wasn't my profile picture. Because of this, I assume it's because that I talk a lot in the forums. I mean, look at me. I have 3000+ comments and I only made this profile back in May and I also flirt with people in threads. So I think that there are men who see me posting and see me engaging so they think they'll give it a shot.

If i ever get to the point where I look good in a bikini I am going to wear one and never take it off. I will have it on every profile pic and just be really cold in the winter. I will yell...."Hey look, I'm in a bikini!" to whoever doesn't seem to notice me. Totally wish I could fit into a bikini.

Honestly that's why I have that up. I've never felt self-confident until this year so *kitten* everyone, I am wearing it lol

You'll get there.

^^^This!!! I worked very hard to achieve the body and confidence I have now so I’m gonna wear the bikinis and post the pics. Also, I’m 43 years old and I’ve heard a lot of creepy things people will say so it’s not new/shocking like it was when I was younger. People aren’t gonna change, there will always be creepys irl and online, it’s just a fact of life.
This discussion has been closed.