Enlighten us about the creeps and their MO

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    i think some of you guys are exaggerating. since this place throws flags for the dumbest reasons. im thinking someone pm a vicitm an eggplant and theyre like oh em geeh he just sent me a d!ck pic :D

That eggplant picture better be accompanied by a recipe using said eggplant otherwise I'm not interested. :D

eggplant parmesan recipe normally drives them nuts

Best and only use of eggplant, IMO.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Just for the record, I have never felt creeped out that I remember. Or bothered. I don’t invite messages but they aren’t offensive either.

I don’t mean to sound like I’m complaining. Just contributing what little I have experienced, which is very little indeed.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I've often wondered what is the criteria for receiving creepy messages? Or for being asked, "hey whats your kik?" I often read on the forums how so many women say they are constantly receiving creepy messages or unsolicited d pics, etc. or being hounded for their "kik". I have been on here a lot of years and maybe only got, four or so creepy messages from random strangers. (my friends are all total creeps and everything they say is spooky creepy, but that doesn't count ;) ). And no unsolicited d pics either. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for any. I don't have kik, I have snapchat for my kids, and I am just honestly curious about why some women seem to get hundreds of these messages and others maybe receive none or just a few. Some of the chicks I've seen complaining about it over the years aren't, shall we say.......gorgeous. Some are. Do you think these dudes pick women they think are desperate? Thirsty? Hot? Easy? Are some women exaggerating? What do you think? And why don't men seem to complain about it? I'd assume women may send some creepy stuff. Does it not bother the men as much? Enlighten me with your opinions.

EDIT TO ADD...no blasting, no accusing, etc.

heh. you just did.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    What is the definition of creepy to YOU?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I've been active on the forums for about 3 years now. Back in the beginning, I was going through my divorce and I must have out off some kind of vibe because I got creepy stuff daily. Maybe I was naive and too nice because I would respond to almost all messages.

I haven't had a good creepy message in so long. I think people know now I don't play that ish on here and don't even attempt it. Sexting is so damn boring once the novelty is worn off.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    What is the definition of creepy to YOU?

I don't get creeped out easily.

The worst one I got was about raping children, that really disturbed me.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I haven't even gotten the famous ones like stardust guy or ball punching guy

The ball punching one I wondered if he was like 13, he seems young.

I wonder this about some of the "creepy" messages too, if it is underage "trolls", a few have felt that way to me.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I get FR's from guys and gals who are never on the forums. When I question how they found me they come back with some generic response.

DECLINE
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I've been active on the forums for about 3 years now. Back in the beginning, I was going through my divorce and I must have out off some kind of vibe because I got creepy stuff daily. Maybe I was naive and too nice because I would respond to almost all messages.

I haven't had a good creepy message in so long. I think people know now I don't play that ish on here and don't even attempt it. Sexting is so damn boring once the novelty is worn off.

I think if you give off any kind of vulnerable vibe....you are a prime target.

Exactly.
    If you seem to be seeking validation, that may be an open invitation. Or they perceive it to be one.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    California geoduck clams. And how the hell would you cook these!!?? Just sick. :skuk74t8eh56f.jpg6lddkowf9e3y.jpg
This discussion has been closed.