"Stay away from dairy"

Options

Replies

• Magnum_Opus
    Magnum_Opus Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have anxiety, depression, and two autoimmune disorders....they will try my dairy from my cold dead hands. If there's a correlation, I'll be happy to take a pill (or suffer) with my chocolate milk and cheese sticks.

Damn. This is funny and worrying at the same time. That said I'm curious to know how this "connection" between anxiety and dairy came about. Sounds like fluff more than anything.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of a link between anxiety and dairy.
  • Inspirationalwaterjug
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    saintor1 wrote: »
    There is definitely scientific ground to limit dairies.

This video is about a doctor who turns tumors ON and OFF just by varying the level of dairies proteins 20% and 5%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udAYXxczdyk&feature=youtu.be&t=79

I limit my intake to 2-3oz of Feta per week. Two years ago, I replaced cow mil by almonds milk.

Oh, puleeze.... the China study has been debunked 10 ways to Sunday... the author of the 'study' included only the results that backed up his theory and threw out all of the rest of the results. Even the people who worked with him on this 'study' have disavowed the results and the researcher.

They went full YouTube vegan. Never go full YouTube vegan.

Ba hahahahahaha yes! Can we be friends? I need more quotable things to laugh at.