maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Thursday
    - 8 glasses of water ๐Ÿ˜Š
    - exercise๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
    - Be in the green๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
    - tidy house๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
    - laundry....โŒ

what a day! walked to school and jogged back, did the food shop (think I said all this before..)
    anyway I drove to pick up sask from school which I'm kind of glad I did!
    I was tired at that point.
    I was really losing my mojo and I asked my partner to start dinner which is unlike me. anyway he said "I will in 10 mins I'm just gonna sit down for a minute" and me knowing him well enough knew he wasn't going to do it lol
    So I got up and started it. meatballs and pasta for everyone and I had meatballs and ... guess ๐Ÿ˜‚ salaaaaad.

anyway so I tidied up and mopped because we're switching energy provider so they need to put new gas and electric meters in. and then did ANOTHER workout

I did a new one today though! it was so much fun. every bit of me is sweating lol!

here it is if you want to try it!

https://youtu.be/jVRlQFSsODg

let me know if you do!
    Thank you @Bex953172 !!! Been looking for a great upper body and something to
    Tone my flappers... LMBO๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘
    Awesome workout!
  • maryrobinson40
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: ยป
    I've been away for quite a while, I've missed you all and hope everything's well. I need to get back "on the horse". Soooo...
    JFT Saturday
    1. Water
    2. Studio - finish round robin, pull up green/yellow quilt to start the quilting of time
    3. Laundry
    4. Start butter chicken
    5. Declutter at least one box of stuff
    6. Brush and floss
    7. Bed by 10:30

I missed you too and I'm glad you're back... Hugs and bunches of love.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’–
  • maryrobinson40
    Options
    I'm being lazy this weekend, but plan on kick starting my week with the workout video Bex953172 shared.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,810 Member
    Options
    Had another successful sale day! Iโ€™m tired though and decided not to log this evening and just enjoy some quick food. So for supper I made an Epicure dip, that is calorie laden, with Tostitos, and several other appetizers.

For you Harry Potter fans, I made 3 sets each of Gryffindor and Slytherin, one each of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Usually Hufflepuff is the last to sell so I wasnโ€™t concerned about only having 1. I sold my only set Thursday night, today if I was asked three times for Hufflepuff!!!!
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: ยป
    JFT Saturday
    1. Water :)
    2. Studio - finish round robin :) , pull up green/yellow quilt to start the quilting if time :) on my machine for next time
    3. Laundry :)
    4. Start butter chicken :)
    5. Declutter at least one box of stuff :/
    6. Brush and floss :)
    7. Bed by 10:30 :)
    JFT Sunday
    1. Water
    2. Studio - start quilting green/yellow quilt
    3. Visit DD and drop off quilt for Delilah
    3. Laundry
    4. Finish butter chicken
    5. Declutter at least one box of stuff
    6. Brush and floss
    7. Bed by 10:30
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Had another successful sale day! Iโ€™m tired though and decided not to log this evening and just enjoy some quick food. So for supper I made an Epicure dip, that is calorie laden, with Tostitos, and several other appetizers.

For you Harry Potter fans, I made 3 sets each of Gryffindor and Slytherin, one each of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Usually Hufflepuff is the last to sell so I wasnโ€™t concerned about only having 1. I sold my only set Thursday night, today if I was asked three times for Hufflepuff!!!!

I have a few friends who really identify with Hufflepuff. It's a house for loyal, hard working, kind people!

Personally I'm a Gryffindor... I used to think I was a Ravenclaw but have been persuaded otherwise.

I actually treated myself to an early Christmas present yesterday.... Not as nice as yours, but made me happy!

o25zqlklvmpr.jpeg

• Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Had such a weird day yesterday. Started strong with a good workout. Then when ex came to collect the girls he gave me some worrying news which could affect the divorce and finances and stuff which sent me into a bit of a spiral. Rest of the day was a blur until I sorted myself out. Made a nice meal for the bf and drove over here. Too much food but I banked for it so no big deal. Woke up this morning feeling anxious still but have just done a four mile run (with a quick coffee stop in the middle) in gorgeous sunshine. Listened to some great music and even managed running the big hill so Iโ€™m proud of myself.

Got to leave early today so Iโ€™m going to try and put my worries aside and enjoy the time with bf.

Saturday goals recap
    - morning workout โœ…
    - Pack girls homework and wash hair before ex picks up at 9 โœ…
    - Yoga at 10:45 โŽ
    - Make meal for bf โœ…
    - Fun and rest hopefully! ๐Ÿ˜• ish?!

Sunday goals
    - morning run โœ…โœ…
    - Chill with bf
    - Home early to check on cat
    - Pack pulley toys to take to work
    - Early night

Have a great day all x
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Jft sat
    1. Keep it simple :)
    2. Waters on the hour :)
    3. Log all food :)
    4. Stay under maintenance >:) second piece of apple pie was not needed and sent me just over maintenance...but I didnt prelog and honestly thought it might be worse. If I didnt committ to logging it here i probably would have skipped doing it at all, so thanks for the accountability!!!

Jft sun
    1. Log all food
    2. Outdoor chores
    3. Eat lunch
    4. Go to mountain by 5
    5. Waters on the hour
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    Just for Saturday
    1. Journal every bite :)
    2. Eat mindfully :)
    3. Read my ARC's throughout day :)
    4. Red Cup :) / 5 Somethings :(
    5. 5 Freggies ;)3/5
    6. Walk Maddie >:)Sore leg from day before so took rest day
    7. Declutter desk :#Move to Sunday
    8. JoAnn's run: pick up fabric :( , towels :( , cookie press :) , and snap thingy :)
    9. Aldi's run: Butterball turkey, veggies, healthy snacks >:)Move to Sunday
    10. Bake spritz cookies & pumpkin bread and freeze for Christmas >:) Move to Sunday
    11. Sew kids' Christmas gifts - start
    12. Read Beck's Diet Solution Day 3 :)Read Day 4 also
    13. Wind down tonight by watching an uplifting movie before bed :)
    14. Gratitude Journal :) / Dodie or Joyce :) / Simple Abundance :) / Lights out 10:30 >:)
    15. Up early tomorrow and don't waste the day! :)

Good morning. Kind of a rollercoaster of a day yesterday. I didn't get many of the things done as I had hoped partly because my leg was sore and I just couldn't shop any longer and partly because of emotions that just kind of took the wind out of my sails. So this morning, I'm going to head out as soon as I'm done posting my goals and get busy. Time to put my big girl panties on and stop letting things I cannot control bring me down!

The sky is so blue today and although it's colder than heck for November, it looks beautiful outside! I love the sunshine coming through the windows today. It's been so gray lately. Although I miss my husband, I'm really enjoying this quiet weekend alone! Too bad I don't have vacation time to take, or I'd take off Monday and Tuesday too! :smile:

Just for Sunday
    1. Read ARC's when prompted
    2. Journal every bite and stay in the green
    3. Eat ONLY when sitting down
    4. Red Cup / 5 somethings
    5. Walk Maddie or Body Groove workout
    6. Aldi's run
    7. Target or Walmart Run
    8. Laundry - wash / fold / put away / iron if needed
    9. Declutter desk area
    10. Bake pumpkin break, banana bread and Spritz cookies to freeze for holidays
    11. 5 Freggies
    12. Read Day 5 of Beck's Diet Solution
    13. Unplug by 8:00 / Gratitude Journal / Dodie or Joyce / Simple Abundance / Lights out by 10:30

Have a beautiful brand new day, everyone!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,810 Member
    Options
    JFT- Saturday November 17
    2L of Water 2.25
    Calories in Green by 150 - definitely in red but itโ€™s ok
    5 Fruits and Veggies 0/5
    Only 1 Evening Snack ๐Ÿ™‚
    Walk 1 Mile ๐Ÿ˜•
    5 Little Somethings at Bathroom Break ๐Ÿ˜•
    Write in Journal
    BE Conscious of my goals - DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF! ๐Ÿ˜•

JFT- Sunday November 18
    2L of Water
    Calories in Green by 150
    5 Fruits and Veggies
    Only 1 Evening Snack
    Walk 1 Mile
    5 Little Somethings at Bathroom Break
    Write in Journal
    BE Conscious of my goals - DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF!

I have a bunch of elves to finish today and have an order for a door sign. I havenโ€™t shared pics of those before but I will when I get them made.

I also need to clean!!!!! My house, as you can imagine, is a disaster!

@bctrai - Iโ€™m so happy to see you back. Delilah is sweet. Iโ€™m sorry you are in so much pain but Iโ€™m glad are are showing your husband your truth.

@Bex953172 - wow you are killing it!

@slittlemeister - I have never read the books or seen the movies. My guru is my daughter. She told me that one of the main characters in the new Fantastic Beasts movie is a Hufflepuff. I said to my husband this morning after reading your comment, โ€œisnโ€™t a quiz or something you takeโ€? He said, with a twinkle in his eye, โ€œyeah or go sit under a sitting hatโ€.

@Faebert - Iโ€™m happy to see your boyfriend is stepping up and just be solace for you again. If he wasnโ€™t you wouldnโ€™t have gone to him last night.

I just woke up at 9am! I went to bed at 10! I was tired though after my sleepless night Friday.

Ok I should make a coffee and get to work tidying!
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,104 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB Last night I realised why I'll struggle to make my crocheting into a business. It relaxes me so much it makes me sleepy!
    I did one and a half rows of your gift and fell asleep! LOL
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    So much to catch up on ... in just one day!!! Yesterday I hardly turned on the computer... and that means I didn't log my food, or make my goals. I did terrible yesterday ... but I was busy enough so I hoped I wore off what I ate. I did get a 7 mile walk in... trying to enjoy the one day of sunshine!

@Snowflake1968 -- you sound so busy with your craft fairs! I went to one yesterday, but have to say I was really disappointed. Not nearly as much "homemade" things as there used to be ... a lot of jewelry, foods, soaps, all imported. So I can see why your stuff sells .. people love things that are made by hand.

@bcTRAI -- it is so nice to see you back. We missed you! Your little granddaughter is so cute! You will have so much fun making her things!! I am so sorry you are in pain though .. you be careful, you don't want to break any bones! But it is good that you let others know when you are hurting. I am the same way ... it is hard for me to admit that I can't do the things that I used to do, and ask for help from others. I hope your hubby notices, and helps you out. But at least you can sew ... right!!

@Bex953172 ---- Yes, I am still here!! Sorry I didn't get on here yesterday ... it was just one of those days where I didn't even hardly turn on the computer. Between running errands, cleaning house, and I started sewing on Christmas projects that I should have started these in July!!.

But I am doing OK --- anytime I get off track I can hear your voice!! . Yesterday was a bad day food wise though ... I didn't do so great, but I am back on track today.

You are kicking butt though!!! Wow ... you have really ramped up the exercise, and mindful eating! So proud of you!!!

And I hear you about laundry!! You know, at my age, I think I gave up folding things like underwear and socks! We saw how our son and grandsons do laundry ... they just take the underwear out of the dryer, and put it in their dresser -- its almost funny. Hubby says, "why in the world are you taking time to fold underwear"! So ... I stopped folding it!! Yes, don't look in our dressers, but who cares. I have better things I want to be doing. SO maybe let your little girls start folding things like their underwear, etc. and not only is the load off of you, but teaches them these things also? I do still fold towels, linens, etc. though. But just a suggestion? My son says it has cut down his laundry time a lot ... the boys just take their stuff out of the dryer, hang up what needs to be hung up, and they stuff the rest in their dressers (but then, they are a little older than your girls)

@slittlemeister --- congrats on the new size!!! That is so awesome!! I usually hate to go clothes shopping, but it is fun when you can try on things that you didn't think would fit! You have worked so hard ... so proud of you!!

@Faebert - sorry to hear the bad news with the ex ... but so proud of you for turning it around, and doing what you can control ... taking good care of yourself!

@PackerFanInGB -- sorry your day yesterday didn't go as you had hoped. So proud of you though ... to not let things get you down that you cannot control. And I, along with Bex, are so excited about the quilt! Can't wait to see a picture with Casey on it! I hear you about the quiet time! Hubby and I work together, so we are together 24 hrs a day. I love it when he goes to the gym ... even a hour in the house alone is nice .. so I understand what you mean. Doesn't mean we don't love them. ... just love our quiet time!
  • mytime6630
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I didn't post goals yesterday, but back on track today. Goals are simple again ..

JFT, Sun
    1. go to the gym. :) Already done!
    2. log ALL food
    3. Remember water -- 2 glasses with each meal, november challenge
    4. November challenge -- Do this!!! Water, 5 somethings
    5. work on reading pillows! I plan to try and make 7 of these -- why I wait until the last minute!! I started on yesterday, and it didn't turn out ... the design was way off center. SO I will make this into a little tote bag for a friends grandson.
    6. WOrk on towels for xmas gifts ... hoping to get 4 sets done! I have a embroidery machine ... so these are easy, just time consuming!
    7. clean house -- didn't get done yesterday
    8. call daughter and see if I can take her someplace. She only comes out around 8:30 pm, and she just seems so down and withdrawn. So I need to come up with something we can do together. But .. at least she does come out here - this is her safety place.
    9. watch half size me podcast
    10. get out Beck Diet solution book to read
    11. get back on here tomorrow ... be accountable!
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Not exactly a difficult set of goals for me today once my run was out of the way. Have eaten fairly poorly but as @Bex953172 said earlier in the week, it was a conscious choice so no cares given. Back to normal tomorrow! Still quite anxious but hopefully Iโ€™ll manage to sleep

Sunday goals
    - morning run โœ…โœ…
    - Chill with bf โœ…
    - Home early to check on cat โœ…
    - Pack pulley toys to take to work โœ…
    - Early night โœ… this i will do v shortly - by 9pm (rock and roll!)

Monday goals
    - morning workout
    - Sort dinner for the girls
    - Prep appraisal stuff
    - Cinema after work with colleagues. No snacking!!
    - Water!!
    - Early night
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    @mytime6630 I love the picture! I so needed to see that today.

@Faebert I love that you are so fit and that you have actually conquered this thing! It gives me proof that it can be done! Now I just need to get my act together.

@PackerFanInGB I have a bunch of places to run to and a bunch of laundry to do as well but I do not want to get off the couch! I did a lot yesterday and just want today to be a day to relax. Lol.

@Snowflake1968 I'm so glad that you did well at the show! Now you have to do even more ornaments! I bet you are going to have a great Christmas this year!

@Bex953172 How did the mountain of laundry do? Is it all way yet? Lol.
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Super simple goals today.

1. Actually log what I eat.
    2. Do something about dinner!
    3. Go to Aldi's
    4. Do laundry!
    5. Spend the rest of the night relaxing.
    6. Bed at a very reasonable time!
  • Bex953172
    edited November 2018
    Options
    @mytime6630 I love the picture! I so needed to see that today.

@Faebert I love that you are so fit and that you have actually conquered this thing! It gives me proof that it can be done! Now I just need to get my act together.

@PackerFanInGB I have a bunch of places to run to and a bunch of laundry to do as well but I do not want to get off the couch! I did a lot yesterday and just want today to be a day to relax. Lol.

@Snowflake1968 I'm so glad that you did well at the show! Now you have to do even more ornaments! I bet you are going to have a great Christmas this year!

@Bex953172 How did the mountain of laundry do? Is it all way yet? Lol.

LOL no...
    Although my partner separated it all out but only put his things away... ๐Ÿค”
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Ah man.
    Weekends ARE hard.
    I've got to stop seeing it as "time off" or "relax time" because I eat more junk, I don't do as much cleaning and that's where it starts to build up!
    I was 200 calories over before. And what I did is I slouched back into the sofa and I was thinking off all the hard work I've put in this week, and I gave it my all! And how I just wanted it this weekend.
    And I sat and was thinking for about 30 minutes. Just thinking off all the negatives.
    But this time I caught myself doing it and jumped up and got a work out video on. I'm now 100 in the green and just drinking water now!

#NoMoreWeekendWeakness!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Ah man.
    Weekends ARE hard.
    I've got to stop seeing it as "time off" or "relax time" because I eat more junk, I don't do as much cleaning and that's where it starts to build up!
    I was 200 calories over before. And what I did is I slouched back into the sofa and I was thinking off all the hard work I've put in this week, and I gave it my all! And how I just wanted it this weekend.
    And I sat and was thinking for about 30 minutes. Just thinking off all the negatives.
    But this time I caught myself doing it and jumped up and got a work out video on. I'm now 100 in the green and just drinking water now!

#NoMoreWeekendWeakness!

Great job getting off that couch Bex!!!!! One of my MFP told me that what we need to do is average it all out ... so if you are good all week, and you go off over the weekend ... it all will average out! I plan on just really trying to eat under for the next 2 days (to make up for my pity party in my mouth yesterday!). You are doing great .... there is no quitting now!!!!