What We're Eating Weekly

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: small corn tortilla toasted with salsa verde on top, scrambled egg, 1/2 avocado, coffee
    Lunch: Morningstar black bean burger, mixed greens dressed with oil & vinegar, smoothie made of 1/2 cup almond milk & 1 banana
    Dinner: baked potato with TVP "taco meat", cheddar, green onion & sour cream, large serving steamed broccoli, maybe some sort of dessert which could vary (partly depending on how long my jog/walk goes this evening)
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Breakfast..... erm....... nope.

Lunch: rice, with broccoli green beans and mushrooms, and sriracha baked tofu topped with crushed cashews and a peanut sauce.

Snack: banana, cherry tomatoes, red pepper and humus.

Dinner: 2 slices bread with sriracha and mashed avocado.

A very tasty day!!
  • freenowphoever
    freenowphoever Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    B - Fruit cocktail

L- Citrus marinated chicken tacos with avocado and corn/zucchini/onion/mushroom, apple

S - hot chocolate

D - baked spring rolls

I have a halo top (salted caramel) in my freezer calling my name. Was hoping to save it for a lower calorie day but it wont push me over
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: cottage cheese, everything bagel w/Greek yogurt cream cheese, snow peas, cherry tomatoes, coffee. (I woke up ravenous, IDK why.)

Lunch: picking something up, but haven't decided what -- I'm trying to talk myself into Subway, but what I really want is a burger from Sonic.

Dinner: will be black-bean-and-pineapple enchiladas, steamed baby carrots, and broccoli.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Leftover Korean BBQ "chicken" and peppers over rice
    Dinner: Planning on spicy shrimp with roasted brussels and mashed cauliflower
    Snacks: Protein shake with almond milk, greek yogurt with strawberries, caramel macchiato Halo Top
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: scrambled eggs, mixed berries and coffee/creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumber and greek yogurt dressing, crackers/cheese and a kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Apple and Yoplait protein greek yogurt
    Dinner: 2 slices pepperoni pizza, mixed veggies
    Late Snack: Oberweis Peanut butter cookie dough ice cream
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Millville instant oatmeal - cinnamon & maple brown sugar
    Lunch: going out for Mexican with some co-workers.. probably will have just 2 standard tacos with ground beef (maybe chicken instead of beef), lettuce, cheese & sour cream
    Dinner: BLT wrap and bbq baked chips
  • shannonreidwiltshire
    shannonreidwiltshire Posts: 50 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Cottage Cheese and berries
    Lunch: Salad w/ tuna and some roasted broccoli
    Dinner: Ordering Thai :smiley:
    Snacks: Halo, Babybel Cheese and greek yogurt w/ chocolate PB2 mixed in and frozen
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: multigrain frozen waffle with apple jelly, fried egg with salsa, coffee
    Lunch: black bean quesadilla on 2 small corn tortillas, smoothie made with 1 banana and 1/2 cup almond milk, 2 cotton candy Peeps
    Dinner: baked potato with enchilada sauce & TVP "taco meat", large portion steamed broccoli, pile of mixed greens to use up what's in the fridge, maybe a beer or two
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    brunch:coffee, creamer(I log 3Tbl for the day) 1 egg, 4Tbl egg makers, bacon,cheese,home made hash browns all wrapped up in a flatout flat bread(90 cal) Total cal:459
    not eaten yet:dinner pork loin, broccoli in cheese sauce. snack: yogurt with cool whip & Tbl of Welch'es strawberry spread, popcorn for evening snack
  • freenowphoever
    Options
    B - few handfuls honey nut cheerios
    L - poke bowl
    D - TJs harvest chicken salad
    S - Crystal ball frappuccino, PB Toast crackers, Panera cinnamon crunch scone (why????), jelly beans
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Lunch: Korean BBQ "chicken" and peppers over rice
    Dinner: Spicy garlic shrimp, roasted brussels, mashed cauliflower
    Snacks: Greek yogurt and strawberries, protein shake using almond milk, either 2 snickerdoodle cookies or 1 glass of wine with dinner. Heck maybe both if I go walking at the park today.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    B- Toasted turkey and cheese sandwich, milky coffee

L- Yogurt, diced apples, sliced almonds, cinnamon.

D- Too much Sicilian pizza.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: the innards of a nasty frozen breakfast burrito, blueberry Greek yogurt, coffee
    Lunch: something delicious at a Thai restaurant, probably green curry with jasmine rice and chicken
    Dinner: mixed greens, salmon, and 1-3 bottles of Stella Artois
  • freenowphoever
    Options
    B -Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit, vanilla latte from McDs....threw away the 2nd biscuit. Cant believe that happened.

S - jellybeans

L - whatever prepackaged salad looks good with sesame dressing

D - baked egg rolls, fried rice
  • freenowphoever
    edited March 2018
    Options
    B - skipped
    L - Burger, truffle fries, soda, ice cream. A planned splurge but not worth the calories I spent. At least my truffle burps are yummy!
    S - double dirty chai
    D - jello
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: scrambled eggs with cheese, mixed berries and coffee/creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumber and greek yogurt dressing, crackers/cheese and a kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Apple and Yoplait protein greek yogurt
    Dinner: Grilled chicken, brocolli, birdseye alfredo lentil pasta, gs caramel delite cookie
    Late Snack: 1/3 pint red velvet halo top
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Lunch: Buffalo "chicken" nuggets with parmesan zucchini chips
    Dinner: Garlic salmon with green beans and roasted sweet potato
    Snacks: Greek yogurt with strawberries, grande nonfat caramel macchiato.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    B- Fried egg on whole-wheat toast, topped with Canadian bacon and cheddar.

L- Whole-fat, plain yogurt, banana slices, and sliced almonds.

S- Triscuits, peanut butter.

D- Italian Wonderpot (budgetbytes.com)
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: coconut Greek yogurt, coffee
    Lunch: Fried egg on a slice of Dave's Killer bread with mayo & tons of mixed greens, small bowl of homemade lentil soup
    Dinner: cauliflower alfredo with squash on egg noodles, more mixed greens (trying to use them up), and a piece of Easter candy (probably white chocolate pecan delight from Russell Stover)