30 Day Shred 7/13 to 8/13

Options

Replies

• sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day #7 complete :) I am starting to feel it in my abs a bit more.. I wasnt feeling it that much - so I have begun to really focus on keeping my belly button in tight.
  • cameron_en
    Options
    OMG cameron_en you are such an inspiration!! Way to stick to it (even on the weekends, unlike me) 10 more days is nearly nothing compared to the 20 you've already done. let us know how level 3 is

I completed Level 2 Day #6 today.. it wasnt as much of a killer as I thought it was going to be since I had a 3 day break. Those damn chair squats and V raises are brutal, than she makes us do shoulder presses in between and to top it off with plank jacks. got to love venting after its all done and your dripping with sweat lol

Thanks, sundinsgurl ^^ Way to go to you, too! Not many people have been able to keep going with it through to day 30 but I know we can do it! I missed another night last night (for some reason I don't have level 3 yet... I really should get it) so I hope I can complete it in the next 10 days.
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    cameron_en - you should definetely go get Level 3 in the next couple days so you can get it done soon enough. I shoudl be starting Level 3 on Sunday - but the way the past 2 weekends have gone I've missed a day or two. I will be started by Monday!

I defintely know we can do this too.. we've gone too far to give up. I just hope Level 3 isnt tooo much of a killer lol Either way we will stay strong and tough our way through the next 10-15 days!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Level 2, Day #8 complete... wohooo!! only 2 more left

Hope everyone is still sticking to the shred :)
  • cameron_en
    Options
    Level 3 Day 1 done :sad: collapsed on the floor a few times but the same thing happened when I started the other two levels.
  • mikioi
    mikioi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awww man, I saw the first post on the thread and I wanted to be in on this but then i realized the 30 days are almost over. Congrats on a job well done to everyone!! that is so exciting and you all must feel sooooo good! This sounds fun and iʻm pretty new to MFP. Next time around, iʻm in :) I need to go to Walmart and buy the dvds right now!! I never heard of this program before.
  • cameron_en
    Options
    L3D2 done :smile: it was a bit easier this time, but still so much sweat
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    I completed Day #9 on Friday... and completed Day #10 of Level 2 just now. Wohoooo!!!!!!!!! It definetely was easier by day #10 - doesnt mean I wasnt completely covered in sweat though

Now I am very nervous for Level 3.. but just think 2/3 of the way there. only 10 more workouts left than we did it!!

way to go cameron_en for kicking butt with it.. already on Level 3 day #3 now
  • JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Come on all you shredders! You've had great momentum this whole month... don't quit now!!!!!
  • kncollier
    Options
    Just joined MF on Sunday but have been shredding since end of June/Beg of July. I love it. I do it every other day as opposed to daily. I do it at night before bed. I am NOT a morning person. I have started alternating with biking during lunch hour at work.

Keep it up and I love it.

I am L2D7, or D8. I forget.
  • MFT2010
    MFT2010 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi everyone! I jumped over from another thread that is kinda quiet.. so if you don't mind I'd love to join in..

today I did L1D9! Whoot Whoot!

keep it up everyone!!! :drinker:
  • cameron_en
    Options
    I couldn't post yesterday but L3D3 done : ]
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Great Job everyone.. I am on a break day (which I shouldnt be having) but I am at home visiting my family - busy travelling

will do Day #2 tomorrow!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Competed day #2 - level 3 - I dont think I pushed myself as hard today as I was really tired when I did it... and I wasnt pouring with sweat like I normally am. I think tomorrow I will push myself extra hard through it!
  • kncollier
    Options
    L2D9 completed. Does anyone else thinks this burns more calories than it lists for circuit training for 20 minutes. I know I burn more in L2 than L1 bc of the massive amount of sweat I have after it is over.

How do you input it? Without a heart rate monitor?
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Finished level 3 Day #3 - pushed myself a lot harder today. still have lots of trouble sticking it through the pilate jump things.. and the 2nd set of shadow boxing with the weights.

7 more to go!!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Day #4 Level 3 complete.... only 6 more to go!

Hope everyone is still shredding away! :) Missin everyone on this topic
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Day #5 level 3 done!! Wohooo half way done level 3 :)
  • cameron_en
    Options
    Well done, sundinsgurl! Keep going, only a few more days to go~~

Unfortunately my uni workload has left me with no time to exercise this week.. I really wanna get back into it though.
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    darn - so it looks like I am the only one still doing this? At least in the last 6 days...