30 Day Shred 7/13 to 8/13

Options
15678911»

Replies

• sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I did do day #6 yesterday - for some reason I didnt come in here and post that lol

Today I did day #7 :) 3 more to go!!!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Day # 8 Level 3 done!! only 2 more :):):):):)
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Did Day #9 on Saturday - than hurt my foot at soccer Sunday so took two days off.. completed Level 3 Day #10 today!!! The 30 Day Shred is COMPLETE!!! I did it :):):)
  • jessmac4
    jessmac4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am interested in getting the DVD although it looks like I'll have to get it from the US as Borders in Australia doesnt seem to stock it. Do you need to get weights etc to do it? what extra equipment do you need?!

Thanks and well done on your results!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    hey jessmac4 - the only equipment you need are weights.. you can use 3 or 5lbs.. I did it with 3 lbs as this is my first atempt at any strength training. and of course you need the DVD's. and an open space to do the workout. My basement living room isnt that big but I managed to do it, so its not a huge space thats needed.
  • shellishell
    Options
    I have done L1D2....I really do like the DVD....I like that its only 20 min and it's not cardio all at once...it's spaced out......
  • jessmac4
    jessmac4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that! I might go for a hunt this weekend to try and find it!!
  • JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Did Day #9 on Saturday - than hurt my foot at soccer Sunday so took two days off.. completed Level 3 Day #10 today!!! The 30 Day Shred is COMPLETE!!! I did it :):):)

Sundinsgurl - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Good for you! Out of the pack, you finished and you finished strong.
  • JPriceGA
    Options
    Results???

If you participated in the shred - whether you finished or not, this question is for you...

What were your results?
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    thanks!!

I have to admit that I wasnt very good eating/drinking wise on the weekends.. and it took me over 30 days to complete.. I think I did 30 shreds over around 40 days. I also measured before but didnt measure after (opps)
    I know I lost a few lbs and I can tell my body is leaner/tighter as well I actually have arm muscles.

I'd like to try the shred again another time where I actually follow a healthy diet plan (inclding weekends) and no aclohol and I am sure I will see bigger results
  • JPriceGA
    Options
    30 in 40 days is really good! you're supposed to do it 6 days out of 7, so that makes 34 days minimum for 30 workouts. Even having two rest days a week is perfectly fine - particularly if your body needs a little extra recovery time.