30 Day Shred 7/13 to 8/13

Options

Replies

• sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day #2 - still very very tough. The cardio in this one is a lot tougher - stupid plank jumps and squat jumps (i think thats what they are called) lol

and working abs and legs at the same time - my poor legs burn for the whole 20 mins lol
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to do this for two days now I am hoping to get back on track in the morning.
  • dawngirl
    dawngirl Posts: 4
    Options
    I took a few days off of "the SHRED MILL" and did some other types of exercise: walking, vigorous house cleaning, swimming, etc. Today, I completed day 10 L1 of Shred and was able to increase my hand weights to 5 lbs and do all of the workout. I've even managed to conquer those blasted bicycle crunches. Much more endurance and stamina than when I started!

I'm going to stay with L1 for a little more time since my boyfriend decided he wanted to try the program out with me.
  • cameron_en
    cameron_en Posts: 54
    Options
    L2D5 done! Half way there :bigsmile:
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Completed Level 2 Day #3

way to go cameron_en in geting halfway there!
  • cameron_en
    Options
    Completed Level 2 Day #3

way to go cameron_en in geting halfway there!

Thanks! L2D6 complete!
    My weigh-in this morning showed that I'd lost another 2 lbs in the past week, I can tell I'm really benefiting from this exercise regime :smile:
  • 612michelle
    612michelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Glad to see many of you keeping up with the shred! I am still shredding, although took a few days off I biked 13.5 miles one day and 10 miles another day as well as did not shred the days after I biked the day before. I moved to level 2 but really do not like it so today I went to level three. Level two has some moves that I find tough (not because I am out of shape but non-coordinated).

Does anyone know if I skip level 2 will it really affect my results? I am more about toning then weight loss.
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Completed Level 2 - Day #4 today.. wow she made me almost cry today. It is very tough! my poor arms are so weak they get to sore lol and hardcore cardio. I am not giving up, even though it seems like the longest 20 minutes of my life lol 6 more to go!
  • twojurfin
    twojurfin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Just finished L2D3- who else hates the squat thrusts thingys?
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Completed Level 2 Day #5 - I am now halfway done the shred wohooo!!!!!!

She didnt make me cry today.. I stayed strong the whole way and toughed it out :)

twojurfin - I hate the squat thrusts very very very much!!!!! you are not alone
  • twojurfin
    Options
    Whew! just finished L2D4- oh Yeah!
  • cameron_en
    Options
    L2D7 done! Sadly I missed last night's workout so I might try squeezing two days into one :explode:
  • twojurfin
    Options
    Just did L2D5- I am sore all over and the workouts seem to get tougher rather than easier! I also have a new enemy- the squat and V raise things. BAh!
  • cameron_en
    Options
    L2D8 done~~~~~~~
  • twojurfin
    Options
    L2D6 Finished- Yay!
  • cameron_en
    Options
    L2D9 done : ]
  • LittlePam
    Options
    Well I started on 7/14, a day late. I took a few days off in the second week because my knees were really bothering me. Then I have really hit it hard since July 25th. The funny part is I've stayed on level 1 this whole time. Yesterday was one of the first times when I felt like I was really doing well on it. I should probably move on to level 2 now.

I am really starting to get muscles in my arms which is pretty funny because of how much I weigh. I'm so proud...
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    I was really bad for 3 days, I didnt do the shred. so more or less this is turning into a 40 day shred for me.. I am not giving up!

I am going to do Level 2 - Day #6 today... and im sure its going to b tougher than ever since Ive taken 3 days off..

those v raises and squats are a killer for me too!!!
  • cameron_en
    Options
    Level 2 completed :happy: only 10 days to go!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    OMG cameron_en you are such an inspiration!! Way to stick to it (even on the weekends, unlike me) 10 more days is nearly nothing compared to the 20 you've already done. let us know how level 3 is

I completed Level 2 Day #6 today.. it wasnt as much of a killer as I thought it was going to be since I had a 3 day break. Those damn chair squats and V raises are brutal, than she makes us do shoulder presses in between and to top it off with plank jacks. got to love venting after its all done and your dripping with sweat lol