Replies

• lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I LOVE STRETCH! Am I the only one? Haha
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i think the only thing i dislike is speed.

i do feel like dying while doin it :D

i like streching... maybe i should do ddoubles with that, each day the workout plus the streching one.... but nah i think im gonan stick to yoga...

im so used to that routine
  • IhScoutII
    IhScoutII Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 3 in the books and was able to follow it up with P90X shoulders & arms..
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Me, me! I'm in! I'm just finishing my 3 months of Extreme Chalean! Last week! :)

I already have T25 and have done three of the workouts. I couldn't wait, so I've been working them in with my CLX routine. Alpha Cardio and Speed 1.0 were fun. I was surprised how well I kept up. Then I did Total Body Circuit... I echo the "what the hell was that?!" comment! Seriously! Spider planks, pushups, holy mess! Several times I just sat there with a blank expression trying to follow. Hahaha.

I know I'll love this workout. I'm already down 3 lbs since beginning to work T25 in, after stalling with CLX. It pushed me through the plateau. Woot, woot!
  • elpozo
    elpozo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Completed my first Ab Intervals today. Gotta say, that's my favorite so far -- albeit I still have a lot to improve when it comes to form. But this is the first I've done in T25 that didn't require me to crawl to my glass of water in the middle of it! Hahaha.

I love seeing people who are pushing through like me! :)
  • StepAwayFromTheCupcake
    Options
    bumping to read later...T25 came in the mail today and I'm starting Monday :happy:

Super excited and slightly afraid for it to kick my bum :blushing:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Way to work it ya all!!!!

My last 2 days have been EXTREMELY busy but I did get in Rip t Up yesterday along with my other fitness & today was Speed 3.0 along with the other fitness! I'm exhausted & am heading to bed!
  • IhScoutII
    IhScoutII Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 4 in the books!! I hate doing abs!!!!
    I'm ready to kill day 5 tomorrow :drinker:
  • elpozo
    elpozo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Completed the first week of Alpha Phase today! It's such a great feeling -- being able to do Double Day Friday (albeit mostly modified).

I am really loving the program :) I'm tempted to not take the rest day but I know my body needs it :blushing: My legs have been sore from Monday to Wednesday, then after Wednesday my arms and abs were feeling sore as well. Just when I thought my legs have fully recovered, I get Double Day Friday (I'm in a different time zone!) -- both Lower Focus and Cardio are heavy on the legs. I wouldn't be surprised if I get sore again by the end of the day :) But like they say, "Sore is the new sexy." Hahaha. :laugh:

Excited for next week. Aside from being new to the program, I had my period when I started -- wasn't really in the best state to start. Felt so hot :explode: But I will keep pushing harder and harder as the weeks progress. By the end of this phase I'll be doing the workouts unmodified! That's my goal :)
  • blably
    Options
    Completed the first week of Alpha Phase today! It's such a great feeling -- being able to do Double Day Friday (albeit mostly modified).

I am really loving the program :) I'm tempted to not take the rest day but I know my body needs it :blushing: My legs have been sore from Monday to Wednesday, then after Wednesday my arms and abs were feeling sore as well. Just when I thought my legs have fully recovered, I get Double Day Friday (I'm in a different time zone!) -- both Lower Focus and Cardio are heavy on the legs. I wouldn't be surprised if I get sore again by the end of the day :) But like they say, "Sore is the new sexy." Hahaha. :laugh:

Excited for next week. Aside from being new to the program, I had my period when I started -- wasn't really in the best state to start. Felt so hot :explode: But I will keep pushing harder and harder as the weeks progress. By the end of this phase I'll be doing the workouts unmodified! That's my goal :)

yaaay...double friday await for when i come home from work...oh joy :D

then ill take a week off cause im goin on vaccation...but there will be a lot of hiking and swimming so no problem...then im all back in :)
  • libyloba
    Options
    It does get better! I'm on my last week of the alpha phase and I've notice I'm fallowing Tania only about 25% of the time now. At the beginning I could barely keep up with her. Today is my last day of Alpha phase. I'm excited to star Beta! I heard that's where the magic really starts.

Don't give up! Even if your not seeing results on the scale. I was so eager too see result the first few weeks and when it did not happen i was disappointed that the scale was just still. I felt like quitting. But I kept going and I later statted noticing my body toning up and the results in the inches intead. That's just sothing to keep in mind. But t does get better as long as you keep trying and do your Best.

YOU GUISE!

I just had my first ab intervals workout (alpha phase, natch!) and I about DIED. I've been following Tanya the entire time, but I could barely keep up with half of her modifications today. I tried to do it the best I could but the ones where I had to lean back and let my abs keep me up killed me especially. :(

Did any of you start with super weak abs/a significant tummy? Does it get better??!

I'm not an exerciser at all, I've never been 'fit' or 'athletic' but my fitness goal is to get to the point where I can do insanity and then ultimately P90x.

Please tell me it gets better! I'm about to cry, I'm so discouraged. I know that everybody has to start somewhere, and this is my 'somewhere' but it would really help if I knew someone else had been 'here', you know?

Any advice/words of wisdom would be super helpful. :)
  • inksyrup
    inksyrup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm invading the thread!

I started the program last week. I can do most of the moves, but some stuff, I have to follow the modifier (ahem...burpees + switch kicks...) I really, REALLY like T25 though, especially since I've been working out with Jillian for so long...but man, the full body circuit absolutely kills me. Speed? Cardio? Abs? Great! Lower focus and Full Body? STAY AWAY.

Hopefully I'm not the only one feeling this way, hah!
  • blably
    Options
    hahahahah

i tooootally hate abs. seriously HATE IT. and the pushups. oh my god i feel like my body is tearing while being in a plank and doing spider moves...but when its all over and done i feel great :D
  • lisalisa27
    lisalisa27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey, can I join in with you all? I just started T25 yesterday. Crazy intense! I'm just coming off of 90 days of Chalean Extreme and looking forward to see my results from T25.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hey, can I join in with you all? I just started T25 yesterday. Crazy intense! I'm just coming off of 90 days of Chalean Extreme and looking forward to see my results from T25.

Ofcourse you can join in :) Welcome aboard and welcome to T25.

You guys are all doing so awesome!! I'm so proud of all the new faces joining in and doing so well. Keep up the great work everyone.

I woke up with a horrible headache so my final workout of the week will be put off until I get home from work tonight. Next week will start week 4 of Gamma for me, wow! It's has really gone by so fast. Happy Friday everyone, hope you all have a great weekend!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    So I changed my mind and got Gamma Rip't Circuit done lol. Actually feel a little better after. Anyone else notice that exercise helps their headaches? So at least it's done for the day and I can relax this evening, been a busy week at work and I'm ready for the weekend :)
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm gonna hop in here! I did T25 over the summer and got about halfway through Beta before school and other scheduling fun just kind of ripped it apart. Woops.

So I'm restarting! Just did Week 1 Day 2 of Alpha, Speed 1.0! It might be that I haven't worked out consistently in forever, it might be my TOM, but about 15 minutes in I got really nauseous - a ball in my stomach, pressure in my ears, the whole deal. Had to pull out my yoga mat and lay down. After three minutes I got back up and finished - but I had to stick with Tania for the rest of the workout, and even when my HRM never went below 170. Whew! All-in-all, including my cooldown (I meander around my house with shakeology for about half an hour for my cooldown; gives my body time to remember how to not be jumping all over the place), I burned about 500 calories. Woot! Guess I'm allowed to have pizza for lunch after all :bigsmile:

Looking forward to getting to know the rest of you to support each other in our various stages of Focus!
  • libyloba
    Options
    Jajaja I just remember that happening to me too. I got sick and had to stop after a week. When I restated the fist day I felt like the room was spinning around me very fast. Like I had no energy and was about to pass out.

It got better though.
    Hi guys I'm gonna hop in here! I did T25 over the summer and got about halfway through Beta before school and other scheduling fun just kind of ripped it apart. Woops.

So I'm restarting! Just did Week 1 Day 2 of Alpha, Speed 1.0! It might be that I haven't worked out consistently in forever, it might be my TOM, but about 15 minutes in I got really nauseous - a ball in my stomach, pressure in my ears, the whole deal. Had to pull out my yoga mat and lay down. After three minutes I got back up and finished - but I had to stick with Tania for the rest of the workout, and even when my HRM never went below 170. Whew! All-in-all, including my cooldown (I meander around my house with shakeology for about half an hour for my cooldown; gives my body time to remember how to not be jumping all over the place), I burned about 500 calories. Woot! Guess I'm allowed to have pizza for lunch after all :bigsmile:

Looking forward to getting to know the rest of you to support each other in our various stages of Focus!
  • nikkei18
    Options
    Hiya, i'm starting T25 on Monday and could do with some friends who's also just starting, have started recently to keep pushing each other.
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hiya, i'm starting T25 on Monday and could do with some friends who's also just starting, have started recently to keep pushing each other.

Welcome! I am on day 5! I will do two workouts when I get home. Whew!!