T25

Options

Replies

• KAS0917
    KAS0917 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hey, can I join in with you all? I just started T25 yesterday. Crazy intense! I'm just coming off of 90 days of Chalean Extreme and looking forward to see my results from T25.

How did you do with Chalean Extreme?

I did Round 1 of T25 Alpha / Beta, but didn't do Gamma. Life got in the way, but I'm back on the wagon and doing my own personal little '90 day challenge' before an event I have in February. My plan is to do a T25 / Chalean hybrid this time around - I just started yesterday, so tonight is my first Chalean night. I bought heavier adjustable weights last night. :)
  • reesespieces86
    reesespieces86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Alright, I just finished Day 4, and it's going pretty well. I about died doing cardio the first day. My fiancee had to do it with me because I was getting really discouraged. However, he was struggling too, so that made me feel better. ;) I loved the abs intervals today; it was SO MUCH EASIER than the high cardio workouts for me. This is the first day I've "nailed it." I don't know about doing a double workout tomorrow...I don't think I'll have time before work unless I get up at 6 am...and then I would have to do them back-to-back. Have other people done them both in a row when just starting out? I think lower focus will be okay, but cardio really kicks my butt.
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am on my third week of Focus t25 and p90X doubles. holy jeez!!! my worst day was t25 cardio and p90x plyo. it was like pure death by cardio ;-)

I've been doing six on, one off like the p90X schedule for t25. :) I like it!! i think they go pretty well together, although I am going to do 6 weeks of alpha, 7 weeks of beta to keep them together! ....after that, i am going to give gamma a try! :)

good job, everyone!
  • sandeerah
    Options
    My first Extreme Circuit in Gamma this morning. I think I overestimated my dumbbell weight that I wanted to use (I used the same weight from the circuit in Beta) and I definitely need to go back down a kg or 2. I was busting out those 6kg weights and it was far too heavy. I think my goal by the end of Gamma will be to GET to use the 6kg weights...

Also I notice in Gamma that there is NO double day Fridays! I don't pay much attention do I :embarassed: ha ha

I also did all my measurements again this morning. No noticeable changes.

Sandra
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    How did you do with Chalean Extreme?

I also just finished 90 days of Chalean Extreme. I really loved it. I'm incorporating the three lifting days with the T25 schedule. If you're wondering, I posed my results here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1138603-finished-90-days-of-clx

Completed Alpha Total Body Circuit last night. Although, it was a bit easier than the first time I did it, it was still a struggle! Can't wait to get stronger.
  • jodiehong
    jodiehong Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I finished Alpha and Beta last week and jumped into Gamma this week! The workouts are so challenging and I'm loving it!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    This past week I did lot's of running with Gamma added in! I think this week I will start the Gamma hybrid!
    I have a major surgery coming up the 17th of Dec so after that I will NOT be doing much for 6 weeks! It has been YEARS since I did not exercise for 6 weeks straight. I can hardly imagine myself not doing something!!!!

Good job to ALL of you for pushing yourself!!!
  • sandeerah
    Options
    First week of gamma done. Am I a bit mad thinking that I miss the core work of Beta?

vhuber, ooh. 6 weeks of no exercise. Buy up big on books and things to do to keep you busy while you are on rest.

How is everyone else going?
  • NyssaDuck
    Options
    Thought I'd pop in and say hi. I'm on week 4 of Beta. Really loving T25, but I hate burpees... meh. I love Speed 2.0 even though the second round exercises give me foot cramps for some reason. None of the other workouts give me foot cramps, so I think it's the whole being on toes all the time that does it (could be calf muscles, see below).

My other favourites are Upper Focus and Rip't Circuit. Really looking forward to Gamma. :love: I didn't do any measuring during Beta so far, have had a bad month but I should have an idea on the 29th when I do my official measuring how Beta has gone.

Main thing I've noticed since I started at the beginning... I'm MUCH more flexible. I have tight hamstrings and calf muscles. Could not lift my legs and touch my toes (even just 2-3 weeks ago) but have just started being able to. Very pleased about that. :smile:

T25 friends are welcome (I don't know anyone that does it or will attempt it :ohwell: ).
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd pop in and say hi. I'm on week 4 of Beta. Really loving T25, but I hate burpees... meh. I love Speed 2.0 even though the second round exercises give me foot cramps for some reason. None of the other workouts give me foot cramps, so I think it's the whole being on toes all the time that does it (could be calf muscles, see below).

My other favourites are Upper Focus and Rip't Circuit. Really looking forward to Gamma. :love: I didn't do any measuring during Beta so far, have had a bad month but I should have an idea on the 29th when I do my official measuring how Beta has gone.

Main thing I've noticed since I started at the beginning... I'm MUCH more flexible. I have tight hamstrings and calf muscles. Could not lift my legs and touch my toes (even just 2-3 weeks ago) but have just started being able to. Very pleased about that. :smile:

T25 friends are welcome (I don't know anyone that does it or will attempt it :ohwell: ).

Welcome aboard :) In regards to the sore feet try doing that one barefoot. I know myself and some others here had similar problems and going no shoes seems to help. Good luck to you in your T25 journey, you've joined into a great group here. Everyone really helps to motivate you. You'll love Gamma too. Enjoy :)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    This past week I did lot's of running with Gamma added in! I think this week I will start the Gamma hybrid!
    I have a major surgery coming up the 17th of Dec so after that I will NOT be doing much for 6 weeks! It has been YEARS since I did not exercise for 6 weeks straight. I can hardly imagine myself not doing something!!!!

Good job to ALL of you for pushing yourself!!!

Best of luck to you with the surgery. It's hard when you're forced to be down but let your body heal and you'll be better in the long run for it. Enjoy all the workouts you can up to surgery :)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    So I finished up Gamma last week. I didn't see much change in my stats during Gamma, weight went up a little but I figured it would with all the weight training and only lost about an inch overall during the 4 weeks. I think I am going to switch to the elliptical or maybe some tae bo for a bit then start the Hybrid of Alpha/Beta/Gamma until P90X3 comes out.

Everyone is doing great as always! Keep it up :)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I did not start my hybrid today but chose 33 min on the bike and 30 minutes on the treadmill along with reps due to my back bothering me! Maybe tomorrow!! Good job everybody! Isn't T25 AWESOME????
  • ChicagoEvan
    Options
    Hey all. Just joined the board and started T25 yesterday. I'm pretty excited. It's short enough that I think I can stay consistent this time... I have tried several other products but just didn't stick it out - I suppose due to the time investment (I work rotating 12-hour shifts). Hopefully I can stick with this one. I sure want to. I like Shaun T and the workouts (all 2 of them so far!) have been fun.
  • slimbf7
    slimbf7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My t25 should get here tomorrow. I'm gonna stick to it. Looking forward to the next 60days.
  • NyssaDuck
    Options
    Welcome aboard :) In regards to the sore feet try doing that one barefoot. I know myself and some others here had similar problems and going no shoes seems to help. Good luck to you in your T25 journey, you've joined into a great group here. Everyone really helps to motivate you. You'll love Gamma too. Enjoy :)

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely give that a try next time Speed 2.0 comes around (Friday) and hopefully that works since I do love that one! Thanks, everyone here seems very friendly. :smile:
  • sandeerah
    Options
    Hello everyone! :smile:
    I think I am in love with Gamma. :heart: Extreme Circuit done this morning as well as a 5k run and yoga. I am even loving Speed 3.0, I am getting used to the moves.
    The sweat though, phew... :laugh:

I love hearing all of your progress.

Have fun
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Haven't been around much the past few days. Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!! Back to reality today :)
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am back. I wasn't able to take my workout on vacation so I am back on Week 2. Yesterday kicked my butt. I can tell I haven't done it in a week! :(
  • elpozo
    elpozo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Haven't posted in a while! I'm on Week 4, Day 4 of Alpha. I missed my workout yesterday due to laziness and a little bit of back pain (caused by stupidity :D) so I did a double day today -- Lower Focus and TBC. I'm excited to complete the Alpha phase. I haven't been following the Staturday schedule and decided to just take my measurements after I finish the entire phase. :)

Hope everyone's doing well :)