T25

Options

Replies

• IhScoutII
    IhScoutII Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 5 almost beat me....but I promised myself a ice cold beer tonight if I survived..and damn that beer is going to be good :drinker:
  • hardenedheartx
    hardenedheartx Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Anyone else notice they are hungrier during Gamma phase? I just finished week one and I've been so hungry all week.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Yes I feel more hungry in Gamma phase too!
    WELCOME to all of the new arrivals!!! This program is AWESOME & actually addicting! Today is a rest day for me but I wanted to get Shaun T and the crew to come play with me!! I behaved & rode bike instead! I will play on Sunday though!!!!
  • sandeerah
    Options
    Anyone else notice they are hungrier during Gamma phase? I just finished week one and I've been so hungry all week.
    Oh no! I already feel hungry as it is! I do notice that I feel hungrier on the days I do Ript Circuit. Must be the weights perhaps?

Anyway, I finished my Beta phase. I have two days off then onto GAMMA!!!! :happy: Psyching myself up for what is known around here as hell.... Speed 3 :laugh:

Have a great 25mins everyone!
  • Sontoun
    Sontoun Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started T25 this week. I managed to tweak my ankle on the first day! So due to the ankle pain, now I'm doing mostly modified the version. I'm hoping my ankle recovers soon so I can do the non-modified moves, but my trainer thinks I sprained it so I should rest it for now. But I'm determined to make it through even doing the modified version! Best of luck to all of us!
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Well i am currently on week 3 I'm not sure if this is progress because I pulled my shorts a bit down to show the belly fat that I'm working on but yeah, this is where I am at currently :)

tumblr_mwe55zVmvI1rf1csbo1_500.jpg
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have the chin up bar for gamma?

Unless you can do pull ups, I wouldn't get the chin up bar for gamma. Only Scott uses it - one guy uses the bands and all the rest use dumbbells. I use dumbbells - 5-15 pounds depending on the move. I get a great workout and gamma really gets you ripped!
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have been hungrier on Gamma too. I think it's because Gamma is less cardio. Cardio reduces you appetite - all the HIIT and sweat and fast heartbeat. Gamma is more of a strength workout, and while you burn calories, I don't think your heart rate goes as high - at least mine doesn't. I don't sweat as much in Gamma (except for Speed 3.0) but I still burn 200+ calories.
  • pdlgr
    pdlgr Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi

(My first post ever in MFP)
    I'm starting T25 this week, I'm so excited! 5 weeks till Christmas... I plan to look fabulous.
    Let's get her done, shall we?

p.s. You are all very inspiring :)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hi

(My first post ever in MFP)
    I'm starting T25 this week, I'm so excited! 5 weeks till Christmas... I plan to look fabulous.
    Let's get her done, shall we?

p.s. You are all very inspiring :)

Welcome :) Good luck to you!
  • elpozo
    elpozo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the newer fellows and welcome back to the others :D

I just finished Day 1 of Week 2 today. Had to do it entirely modified because I had pain in my left knee when I woke up :( The pain was almost gone towards the end but I decided to take it easy for a while :) Tomorrow's Total Body Circuit day and I want to be ready for it :D Didn't do well with it the first time and I want to change that :D

I decided to take out the blender my friends gave me for my wedding and whipped up some Apple-Banana smoothies :) Made some banana ice cream (with Milo) with my Yonana's as well :D I like healthy treats :D
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just finished my first workout of week 1 today. Looking forward to working this program with everyone.
  • lisalisa27
    lisalisa27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I had a 2 day slump over the weekend but regained control and started again yesterday! I feel really good and energized now. Yesterday was my day 2 and I did Speed 1.0. I really liked that because of the stretch breaks! I totally recommited and will stay focused for the remainer of the 10 week program. I'm feeling very positive and motivated right now!!

I started an accountability group here on MFP for T25. Here is the link http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17664-focus-t25-friends
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Officially starting today! With three days of lifting mixed in. I'm excited for the next 90 days!
  • reesespieces86
    reesespieces86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the message boards, but I'm starting T25 today. I was so excited to start this morning but work got in the way, so I'm planning to start when I get home tonight. I'm trying to get in shape for my wedding in early January and the honeymoon in March, so I'm hoping I can make some good progress in a month and a half. Having a community of support will help a lot!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was 6 miles in 58 min, 3 miles on the bike AND heavy lifting of different moves from Gamma! Today was 6.5 miles walking! I am done with Gamma & am putting in lot's of miles for another challenge. I will start Gamma's hybrid next!
  • sandeerah
    Options
    Goood morning everyone.

I did my first Speed 3 this morning. I loved it. :heart: I cant wait until I get to know off by heart what is coming so I can really keep with it.
    Oh man, I wish my vision was better too so I can read what is coming up, though really, there was so much sweat pouring into my eyes I couldn't really see too much anyway, even if my vision was amazing. :laugh:

I am getting a mole cut out of my shoulder today, I hope it doesn't interrupt my workouts!. I have to do some yoga today and tomorrow is my biggest exercise day of the week. A 5 K run, T25, and yoga session. Surely it would be ok??? :huh:

Sandra
  • IhScoutII
    IhScoutII Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day two of week two down...seems a little easier..probably because it wasn't the first time I'd seen the moves :)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Seems like everyone is doing great as usual :) I just finished up week 4 day 2 of Gamma, Rip't up. Only a few days left of Gamma. I can't decide what I want to get into next. Debating between doing the elliptical or tae bo, or doing the hybrid of Alpha/Beta/Gamma until P90x3 comes out. I have a few more days to figure it out I guess. Keep up the great work everyone!
  • kerrbear79
    kerrbear79 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Seems like everyone is doing great as usual :) I just finished up week 4 day 2 of Gamma, Rip't up. Only a few days left of Gamma. I can't decide what I want to get into next. Debating between doing the elliptical or tae bo, or doing the hybrid of Alpha/Beta/Gamma until P90x3 comes out. I have a few more days to figure it out I guess. Keep up the great work everyone!

I am also planning on P90x3 next. I finished up Gamma last week and decided to just do Gamma phase all over again until P90x3 is available. I didn't know what else to do and I love T25 so much I thought I might as well just continue it in the meantime.