T25

Options

Replies

• Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    TdaniT - Welcome back, Always feel s good to get back in it after a break doesn't it

elpozo - Great work :)
  • NyssaDuck
    Options
    I screwed up a bit last week (Beta week 4). I didn't do Thursday or Friday. I was going to re-do that entire week this week, but decided to push on to Week 5 which I finished a day late. But I did it.

Doing Speed 2.0 bare footed helped with the cramps a lot, but my feet hurt now from the impact a bit. Oh well. One of those things I'll need to deal with. :laugh:

I believe I lost approximately 3-4 inches (overall) during Beta.

Onto Gamma next week and hopefully back onto being more consistent. :wink:
  • NaturallyCrowned
    Options
    I honestly avoided the abs workout during the whole alpha stage. I was just to scared. I'm starting the beta phase on Monday and hope to do it Saturdays.
  • NyssaDuck
    Options
    I did Speed 3.0 on Monday. Hmm. I couldn't do anything on Tuesday because my back was rather sore, perhaps because of burpees (I really do hate them, and I don't feel I can do them with 100% good form, which would seem true as I had a sore back).

So, I don't think I can do Speed 3.0. The rest of the workouts on Gamma (both lots) look fine though so what do you all suggest I should do in place of Speed 3.0 (from the T25 videos)?
  • elpozo
    elpozo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm officially finished with Alpha Phase!! Will take measurements tomorrow morning :) Any tips for when I start with Beta? :)
  • jakeyuma
    jakeyuma Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I did Speed 3.0 on Monday. Hmm. I couldn't do anything on Tuesday because my back was rather sore, perhaps because of burpees (I really do hate them, and I don't feel I can do them with 100% good form, which would seem true as I had a sore back).

So, I don't think I can do Speed 3.0. The rest of the workouts on Gamma (both lots) look fine though so what do you all suggest I should do in place of Speed 3.0 (from the T25 videos)?

Speed 2.0 would be my recommendation. No burpees I think and still a good cardio burn.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    I'm officially finished with Alpha Phase!! Will take measurements tomorrow morning :) Any tips for when I start with Beta? :)

Congrats :) No tips really, just enjoy and good luck! I really enjoyed Beta.
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm not officially starting T25 until 12/30, but I've been adding the workouts in to my 30DS routine this week… Total Body Circuit actually reduced me to tears today! Geesh, that was intense.
  • dietka975
    dietka975 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I also mentally prepared to start T25
  • _rachel_k
    _rachel_k Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be starting week 3 of alpha on Monday. I have had no results so far but I'm going to keep going. Should I repeat alpha right away or move on to beta when I'm done? BTW I'm disgustingly out of shape so alpha is HARD
  • mzthang77
    mzthang77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Alpha next week. I have one more week of Jillian's Body Revolution to complete then onto T25. I was going to try to do them at the same time but I am exhausted at the end of it. Anyone want to be T25 buddies??friend me please!!!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    I'm going to be starting week 3 of alpha on Monday. I have had no results so far but I'm going to keep going. Should I repeat alpha right away or move on to beta when I'm done? BTW I'm disgustingly out of shape so alpha is HARD

I would head straight into Beta rather than repeating Alpha. I noticed the most loss during Beta. Good luck :)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    I will be starting Alpha next week. I have one more week of Jillian's Body Revolution to complete then onto T25. I was going to try to do them at the same time but I am exhausted at the end of it. Anyone want to be T25 buddies??friend me please!!!

Good luck to you and welcome aboard! T25 is so fun :)
  • tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    Just found this thread. Bought T25 last week and started today. Did Alpha Cardio this morning and I'm definitely feeling it.
  • _rachel_k
    Options
    Tammy_Christo: I hope I start losing soon! Nothing more frustrating than working that hard and not getting results.

Do any of you follow the diet plan provided?
  • sandeerah
    Options
    Welcome to all the newstarters to T25.

I have just finnished Gamma round. I am going to move onto the Gamma Hybrid workout. I will drop the cardio workouts though as I already run 3 times a week.

I must say that I put on my most weight during the Gamma phase... BUT... I didn't eat to a plan, there were 40 million Christmas parties in there, I just felt so, so hungry. It could have also been from a sheer lack of will power and laziness in the way I ate that led me to those results.

Other results = muscles! Yahoo. Oh and a nice bruise over my left eye from a blow to it with my dumbell while doing the work out. Bah ha ha!

If anyone has got any tips for reining in the eating while doing gamma I would really appreciate it.

Cheers :-)
  • jakeyuma
    jakeyuma Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I do not follow the diet plans. When I was eating the recommended 1300-1700 calories I did not lose a pound. I upped my calories to 2000 and bam, started losing weight. Plateaued for about 3 weeks and upped calories to 2300 and I am steadily losing 1-2 pounds a week again.

I found eating a 40,40,20 plan works out great. 40% calories protean, 40% carbs, 20% fat and I am doing well. Don't skip meals, eat 2 snacks a day. Don't eat past 7pm and don't drink your calories.

That seems to be the plan that works best for me. I would also tweak your eating. up your calories by 200-300 for 2 weeks and see if their is a change.
  • alwaysavadri
    alwaysavadri Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start Alpha tonight, as soon as my boyfriend gets home and gets ready to go! We're going to keep each other motivated, but I'm really confident!

I've been losing weight and inches just by eating 400 cal meals 3-4 times a day, but now I'm ready to start firming up...
  • _rachel_k
    Options

Other results = muscles! Yahoo. Oh and a nice bruise over my left eye from a blow to it with my dumbell while doing the work out. Bah ha ha!

That is totally something I would do! I will avoid gamma it seems lol

Alwaysavadri: I hope when I get in better shape my bf will do this with me. I think he's in good shape but he thinks back to his wrestling/kickboxing days and wants to get some of his muscle tone back
  • kianaj
    kianaj Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sigh...I've totally lost my accountability partner, but I'm holding on strong. Week 3, day 2!