February 2018 Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I don't listen to music anymore (and I used to take my discman when I first started running HAHAHA) I listen to podcasts. I learn stuffs (history and true crime mostly with some comedy). I hate listening to myself breathe, which is all I hear when I run without. Drives me nuts.

And I only use one earbud. I keep the one to to the road out.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    DOMS is killing me today. Probably exacerbated by sleeping funny all night due to kids climbing into my bed and making my back hurt too. My core is getting a good workout just keeping me going. I think I will just stick to yoga today.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

I don't listen to music anymore (and I used to take my discman when I first started running HAHAHA) I listen to podcasts. I learn stuffs (history and true crime mostly with some comedy). I hate listening to myself breathe, which is all I hear when I run without. Drives me nuts.

And I only use one earbud. I keep the one to to the road out.

I also listen to podcasts. Music doesnt do anything for me during runs
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Feb 1 - 4.95 miles - Interval, Core, followed with Sarasota Beach run (virtual)
    Feb 3 - 5.44 miles - Interval, Back & Core, followed with Destin Beach (Florida) run (v)
    Feb 4 - 4.35 miles - Floor Core, Interval & Biceps, followed with Liguria (Italy) run (v)
    Feb 5 - 3.1 miles - Caveman special, Interval, Legz & Core
    Feb 6 - 5.14 miles - 4 mile ÞJÓÐVEGUR run (virtual, followed with Interval, Abs & Lower Back
    Feb 7 - 5.15 miles - Interval & Chest, followed with Maria Aurora, Central Luzon (not to be mistaken with Luton :) ))
    Feb 8 - Triple R day
    Feb 9 - 4.1 miles - 3 mile TM run, followed with Interval & Core
    Feb 10 - 3.7 miles - Caveman special - Interval, Arms Superset & Coreus.v-
    exercise.png
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @shanaber
    1)I didn't like my UA bra either.
    2) I feel ya in the tight waist band. Mines currently the tight bra band, and I'm not running.
    3)I'm aftaid of chewing gum while running, I'd probably choke to death.

@hanlonsk Hang in there. You have every reason to get mad, pissy, snarky or frustrated. Sucks being down. Sneak a run? Hahahaha! Don't do that (and get hurt).