Options

Replies

• RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    Mid month question???

Which winter Olympic game calls you?

I wanna play hockey, and snowboard. I also want a Coke and tacos. Not sure why I want tacos, or tostada's.

I always wanted to do the luge.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    February goal: 88 miles

2/1 - 4.0 miles
    2/4 - 9.2 miles
    2/7 - 4.4 miles
    2/8 - 4.3 miles
    2/9 - 4 miles
    2/11 - 8.2 miles
    2/12 - 4 miles

38.1/88 miles completed

I had to move tomorrow's run to today since I have a meeting tomorrow. I had a nice 4 mile run.

exercise.png

• RunsOnEspresso
    Options
    @shanaber It was like that here all day too. When I was waiting for the bus it tried but it was only a few drops.

I skipped my run today. I'm dressed and all set up for weights but I keep putting it off. Ugh just gotta do it!
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    @juliet3455 School sounds like it was awesome. Growing up in North Texas US, hockey was not a thing. We moved to Delaware as an adult where the kids in the apartment complex played hockey in the streets. Looks like a great game! In elementary years, we roller skated. Think I've ice skated less than a half dozen times. Never skied. A bit of skateboarding when we lived in California, I was not good at it. I was the kid going down the hill on my belly.

I watched the curling. It's cool. I'd play it.

Hope the shin gets better with some new shoes.
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Mid month question???

I wanna play hockey, and snowboard. I also want a Coke and tacos. Not sure why I want tacos, or tostada's.

Psycho! :grin:
  • garygse
    garygse Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    @lporter229 Congrats! I now have puck-envy. Not something I would have ever thought I would experience in life, and yet here we are!
    @fitoverfortymom Congrats, very well deserved! :)

This morning was a simple run; same route as usual, and now I get to ponder whether I run with the group tomorrow, or do a similar run as today because most of the group (from past experience) will probably drop out with the cold.

01 - 11.49
    02 - 16.21
    05 - 15.79
    06 - 13.76
    07 - 14.58
    08 - 9.82
    09 - 20.07
    12 - 15.54

Total: 117.26 / 140 miles
  • libellemnm
    libellemnm Posts: 44 Member
    Options

exercise.png

• AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Re: nose breathing. I'm fairly sure the advice to breathe through the nose comes from people who don't have allergies. I can't reliably breathe through my nose when I'm outside. My nose runs pretty much constantly when I run and is almost always at least partly stopped up.

^this
  • RunsOnEspresso
    Options
    @HRKinchen I've done that in the past. And I want to do it this year. Races are a way for me to make sure I get out. I need to feel like I have a reason to "practice" lol
  • RunsOnEspresso
    Options
    Mid month question???

I'd never actually do it. It just looks cool
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Mid month question???

I'd never actually do it. It just looks cool

It looks so scary to me. Super fast speeds, I'd die. Maybe if I could ride *kitten* I'd like it. :lol: I'd still pee my pants. Hahaha! You're wicked brave!
  • Km818818
    Km818818 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Has anyone every done one of the inflatable 5ks?