kevrit Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    B)
  • KarenUK56
    KarenUK56 Posts: 143 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    The launch of SpaceX was beyond awesome! First, there was the delay from it taking off at 1:30 to 3:45. After waiting for the 1:30 liftoff, we went to Firehouse Subs for something to eat mainly because we could walk there. You should have seen the traffic! The sonic boom! It just amazes me how long it takes for the boom to occur.

Gosh! It must have been so exciting to actually be there and watch it live? I watched on TV.
    Karen UK
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Welcome new girls, this is a great group tho very chatty, I check in every day but don't always post.

BARBIE hope all goes ok for Jake

LANETTE do as you are told haha and I'm sure you'll be ok HUGS

ALLIE agree with what everyone has said you've got this

Not been a good week eating wise and off to lunch again today will try to be good, at least no alcohol involved in this one
    Alcohol is my downfall, not so much the amount as I only drink twice a week, the problem is the "munchies" after and lack of willpower. If I didn't go out I would get bored at home and probably snack cant win

Kate UK <3
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    klanders30 wrote: »
    Karen Your granddaughter is a little firecracker, how adorable! Olivia??

Becca you are one in a million!

Barbie sounds like your day with Jake setting up everything was very positive, here'e hoping the surgery provides the relief he needs to stay active.

Rori you okay? sending <3 , back from cruise??

Welcome new folks, it sure is nice to hear about you all.

I've got another snow day cancellation today, (i'm sick of them) so am going to get annoying things done by using a to do list broken down into micro-actions (and a big pot of coffee ;) ) If the snow/ice storm hasn't started by 8:00 a.m. I will get to the gym, if it has started, I'm going to try a youtube exercise video to get in some activity.

Sending <3 to all. NYKAREN

NYKaren Today is the little firecracker's first birthday! Doesn't she look different now than she did a year ago?

I second what NYKaren asked about Rori.

NYKaren Oh what a good idea to make the day about getting annoying things done via micro-actions. I am going to steal that idea and do the same thing today. Mine is mostly about financial things, taxes, and paper clutter. Plus a few random tasks. Later I will watch grandkids for a couple of hours after school.

Kaern in Virginia

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,356 Member
    Options
    Karen - Fabulous photos of Olivia. I still remember the one of her with all the tubes. <3

I've finished the paper edit, so just need to get it all sorted on the laptop. I really hate editing, but when you self publish it has to be as near perfect as you can get it.
    For this afternoon's bonus exercise I will do some recumbent cycling while I watch a tv programme.

I'm sprouting some new beans in the IP. Then I freeze the sprouted beans in batches of 4oz and curry them as and when. Recipe from Uravashri Pitri. I'm serving them with sea bass and broccoli.

Deciding when to leave on Saturday for Hove.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,423 Member
    Options
    Lisa - I checked Dana's info and it looks like she's in Hot Springs. I think she posted more detail from time to time but I didn't check all of her info. Miss her! Glad your son is doing better and you are working your way through the accounting messes. And, glad your daughter is marching along so to speak with your moving plans. <3

Karen in VA - What a difference a year makes. I guess! She's a cutie. Are you guys able to video chat with her like KJ does with her little guy?

Karen in NY - Allie - Terry - Margaret and you other mid-western and east coasters.... wow, round #2 on the snow. I hope the temperature isn't so wicked this time. Stay safe and warm!

Thanks everyone on the good wishes regarding my foot. Today is workout day come heck or high water so need to figure out some modifications.

Question about the flu - I have word from Texas the stomach "flu" is going around in addition to the respiratory influenza. I know many of you have mentioned catching the crud - was it tummy or respiratory type? So far so good in our house on both types and crossing fingers it stays that way.

Happy Wednesday!

Lanette
    SW WA State
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Lisa, Dana is in the Hot Springs, AR area, beautiful area. You're plans sound exciting. By the way where is Dana, missing her.

Janetr OKC
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,804 Member
    Options
    that commercial still cracks me up!!!well we are having snow then ice and then rain, and of course when we have to be at court is when it is icing.... swell.. I HATE driving in Ice
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday, February 07, 2018

DrKatie, was glad to hear that your cousin was conscious and could talk. I’m sure that made it easier for your mom.

Michele, my DH watch the SpaceX launch on the news and was so excited. He loves that type of stuff and would really like to see one in person one day.

Lanette, too bad about the foot. When I had to ice my foot, I used a bad of peas as it forms to the foot. Now behave yourself (I know that’s no fun) and do what the dr says. No wonder you went off the wagon. Glad you are getting back on. DH has had both types of the flu this year.

Becca, I’m all for donating any body piece that will help others. Love, love love the cat pic. It’s nice to see mature couples still being frisky. I’m all for that too. Lol

Barbara, congrats on the weight loss. I do the same, if I don’t see it two days in a row, I don’t count it. I weight every day (I know, they say not to but I just have to know).

Kate, good luck on the lunch today, although you have already probably had it already.

Lisa, glad to hear that your son is doing better. One day at a time. You go girl on the veggies. You have a lot of stress on all fronts right now, so remember to take care of yourself. Looks like it was the right decision to tell your daughter about your leaving.

Karen, what a little imp your granddaughter is. You just want to pick her up and tickle her.

NYKaren, I’m here at work in VT waiting for the storm. I don’t’ think it’s supposed to start until late morning early afternoon. I’m not looking forward to it. Schools are all closed already.

Allie, good luck today. Stand your ground and let the lawyer do your talking. Don’t let Tom engage you as I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to push your buttons. We are all there with you. Drive safe and just leave yourself plenty of time to get there safely. ((Hugs))

15 degrees (-9C) here right now. No snow yet. ((Hugs)) to those that need one and for those with weather issues take care.

Terry in VT awaiting the big storm.