WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR FEBRUARY 2018

Options

Replies

• knjiuv
    knjiuv Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I rebooted my iPad and it worked. I found out I am Jmkmomm om my laptop and that weird name on my iPad. Dual personality.

Joyce, Indiana
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Felicia: That hand looks like there is trouble with circulation. I hope you are in touch with your doctor for help. :flowerforyou:

Lanette: I had a riding lesson on Arrow Sunday afternoon. I was not his first rider for the day and he was better than usual for me. I enjoyed my lesson very much. :bigsmile:

Cheri in College Station TX: I love the "worry" poster. Words and pictures of wisdom from Doe Zantamata. :smiley:

Becca: I'm so happy for you and your DH that the procedure went well. :heart:

Mary: Was that a public school or a private one? The situation sounds awful. I'm glad you're away from there. :star:

Joyce: I remember the jmkmomm name. Who is knjluv? Is that you, too? :huh:

I watched snowboarders on the Olympics for a little while. I'm not as entranced with Olympics as usual this time. I'm not sure why. The times of the broadcasts are a bit late for me. Maybe that is it.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" -Audrey Hepburn

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Katla- it was a title 1 public school. Thanks, I'm glad I'm not working there but I loved teaching so I have mixed emotions about quitting. My DH is working in a different school district that is also a public school and is completely the opposite so I may volunteer there. <3
  • KarenUK56
    KarenUK56 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    6irmimpl056i.jpg

This was at lunch today. :disappointed:

Classic Raynaud's, I think. The purple finger (index finger) had been white, but turns purple after oxygen has been cut off for a while (about 20 minutes). The white finger hasn't turned purple yet. So, the fingers go white, ice cold, to purple and painful, to bright red -- after the blood starts flowing again. (Sorry the picture is so big -- I'm downloading directly from my phone.)

Felicia, trying not to panic
    Willamette Valley, Oregon

Felicia:- I've had Raynaud's for years. The fingers on both hands go completely white but not usually both hands at the same time, and never the thumbs!? . It soon passes and they go through some lovely colours before they go back to pink! Doc has always said it's nothing to worry about.
    All the best
    Karen UK x
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies welcome newbies

MARCELYN like Sharon I was swatting the bug :D
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Marcelyn you got me! I was trying to flick that bug off my iPhone! ( lacking 3 dimensional vision it looked very real to me!)

Joyce I don’t think I ever mentioned that I love the fact your kitties have matching theme names! And very good kittie names too! $50 dollar a person lunch special!!?! Yeah, that is way out of my price range too.

Janet Great picture! Awesome boots! You look fabulous.

Terry Happy Birthday! The light helmet looks like a science fiction mind reading device to me! Let us know if you think it helps.

Becca So glad the Dr’s seem to have this round under control. Hope you are BOTH doing well.

Wessecg I get what you mean. I have a ‘picture’ in my mind that matches me. That reflection in the mirror and person in the photos? She looks very little like the ‘real’ me in my minds eye.

Michelle Water... Maybe you feel less thirsty because of the humidity? I drink more regular amounts in the colder months. Hot tea constantly from like 2 pm to 7 pm or so. In hot humid weather it is less constant and more sporadic. BTW, I adore canasta!

Lanette take care of that foot! And why does one bring in hummingbird feeders? Having spent most of my life in urban areas I well remember the one time in my life I saw a hummingbird - it was last century when I was on a vacation in Arizona!

SharonThanks. I’m nowhere near 100% but I’m so much better than I was last week thank goodness! I went through 4 boxes of Kleenex in a couple of days!

Barbara Your observation about oujia boards is so on point: the sources are untrustworthy. I never heard that before but it totally speaks to me.

———

Guess I should try to go back to bed, lol. I felt better enough to get in 1/2 usual weight workout today (yesterday). But think I’m gonna pass on swimming for another week.

Rye