WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR FEBRUARY 2018

Options

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,194 Member
    Options
    all will be copasetta. Hmmm how the heck do you spell that!

copacetic

:)

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :)<3Rori, congrats on your upcoming retirement. Being retired allows for a lot of freedom in scheduling one's day. A few months ago I made some huge changes in my daily routine to accommodate my husband's health needs. First, he doesn't do much because of low energy and back pain so he is home a lot and misses me when I'm gone, so I eliminated a few things I do outside the house and am home more. Second, his doctor recommended a daily nap, so I lie down with him and the pets every day after lunch. A nap is rarely my first choice of what to do with my time, but it's something that we can do together. I'm sure, you'll find a new schedule for you that will allow you to be with your husband and also get your necessary exercise. Best wishes.

<3 Barbie

Lee is nap king!! Its amazing what 1 hour can do! Pre transplant he was sleeping all the time, his sick liver doing the best it could. Now its a whole other thing. Naps rejuvenate us! We wake up with a slobber mark, and hand prints on our faces!
    Becca
    Oregon
  • coastalgosgal
    Options
    lhcyimu128pa.jpg

xylgtsjiw2wd.jpg
    Aren't these the best uses for old headboards??? Beautiful. These pics are from a Facebook page called Re-Scape.
    Becca
  • lessjl
    lessjl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    looks like my post got cut off:(. I will attempt to catch up again tomorrow!
  • lessjl
    lessjl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    btw, I am jeri lynn from los angeles
  • coastalgosgal
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    all will be copasetta. Hmmm how the heck do you spell that!

copacetic

:)

THAT'S IT! Thanks!
    Becca
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    <3
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    ;)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,365 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    So sorry about Parkland. And Cheri, it always hits home when you have a personal connection. :'(<3

I'm going to have a day off typing today, because DH is going out for lunch with his friend, so that gives me a chance to catch up with tv programmes I've recorded that he doesn't like, or doesn't like the presenter. He really doesn't like Michael Moseley as he thinks he "generalises" from too little evidence. DH is really hot on statistics and moans about people misinterpreting them all the time. :o Nor does he like trivialisation or popularisation of topics when the presenter prances about doing stupid things. Neither do I, but I'm a bit more forgiving. It's those kinds of conversations that have caused the biggest arguments between us in the past - when I exaggerate or generalise, just for effect and he argues with me. It ends with me blowing up at him in a big way. :*;) Usually when I have had a few drinks.
    So I will have a nice indulgent time eating my super spicy Asian soup <3 and reclining on the sofa watching health programmes. :D:D:D
    He can't go walking with his friend, even though the weather is fine, because the ground is waterlogged from days of rain. I will be running round the lanes and I'm hoping some of the puddles will have dried up by this afternoon.

Lanette - You have done so well. On the recent Michael Moseley it showed that more reps with light weights did the same to the muscles as low reps with heavier ones. That is contrary to things I have read in the past, but good news for us oldies. My heaviest dumbbell is 20 lb. I use two for bicep curls and then one at a time for other exercises. They are heavy! I have lighter ones for other things.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

WELCOME new people! :drinker: