WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Did an hour of the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. The plan for tomorrow is to go to the water aerobics class

Becca - that rental looks so nice. 5 bedrooms! Oh, I know, you're getting ready for all you MFP friends to come visit. Got ja.

Marcelyn - have you ever gone to walk.jog.fm/popular-workout-songs? From my recollection, they give you the bpms

janetr - that's wonderful that you have such first-hand experience for Sue. I'm sure she'll have the same positive outcome that you had

Laura - happy early birthday

janetr - congrats on that fantastic weight loss

How I wish we didn't have the time change. Mary - doesn't Arizona keep the same time? How do you deal with the change when you go somewhere? I just read that FL has introduced legislation to do away with the changing time which is great. Hope they do it. But that'll be really interesting when we go down there. katla - never say never. I never thought FL would even consider it.

Karen in VA - thanks for the big smile on my face

Rita - feel better fast

Double Stuffed Oreos (some frozen) dunked in a tall glass of milk...almost as good as frozen Thin Mints dunked in milk

Julie - congrats on the running

I had a post all ready and something happened and I lost it.

Exercised and then went to ACMoore to get rhinestones for my latest ceramic "creation", then to Aldi to get milk for Vince. Came home and then went to get the meeting supplies from the hubby who he and his wife set up for me last month. He wanted to just bring them to the next meeting, but there are some things that I need to take care of before the meeting. So I'm glad I have them.

Cake decorating class tonight. I think I have most of the supplies packed in a bag to take with me.

Michele in NC

Yep, that is it! We can all build Lego's that my son has!!!
    Becca
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Nighty night.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,395 Member
    Options
    Lanette - good luck on the job front!

Just came back from the cake decorating class. I did learn a few things. The instructor told us to bring A LOT of things that we never used. She kept trying to get me to buy the Wilton already made icing. That stuff, to me, is NASTY. It may have the right consistency, but I'd be embarrassed to give it to anyone. I definitely prefer the homemade stuff. Why, I don't know, but the recipe that they give you, you have to water down. Why don't they just give you the recipe and have you add some extra water? I had some white icing left from the class and I think I'll just freeze it and use it for the next class (in addition to making more). If I tell the instructor that's what I'm doing or did, she'd have a fit. So I just won't tell her. I really made the icing Sat but I told her that I made it yesterday. I didn't have anywhere near the time. She thought I should have made it today.

I admit that I had some of the icing. Homemade is so good compared to what you get at the store. I used some of hers for one thing and threw it away.

Off to take a shower and then bed. Nite all.

Michele in NC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,723 Member
    Options
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,193 Member
    Options
    Exercise Totals

Mar 1 - 6.2 km (77 min) walking + 18 flights of stairs (14 min)

Mar 2 - 6.9 km (86 min) walking + 14 flights of stairs (11 min)

Mar 3 - 41.42 km (130 min) cycling

Mar 4 - 37.74 km (119 min) cycling

Mar 5 - 9 km (112 min) walking

Mar 6 - 7.2 km (90 min) walking + 14 flights of stairs (11 min)

2018 Monthly -- March
    Walking Distance (km): 29.3
    Walking Time (min): 366.3
    Cycling Distance (km): 79.2
    Cycling Time (min): 250.0
    Stairs Climbed Number: 46.0
    Stairs Climbed Time (min): 36.8

Totals
    Total Distance (km): 108.5
    Total Distance (miles): 67.4
    Total Time (min): 653.0
    Total Time (hr): 10:53:02