Janetr - that's fantastic news about your DGS! Congratulations <3
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Janet, that's terrific!
  • ladylaura777
    ladylaura777 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I keep forgetting not to post smiles faces!!
    Love everyone’s pictures. I miss my dogs. I will be glad to get home on Friday.
    ~Laura~
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday Laura!

Happy Birthday Machka!

Okie
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    HI! Will catch up later. Been crazy two days!

Kylia in crazy life Ohio
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,096 Member
    Options
    Working today!
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options

Trying to find a way to put up with "HER" for my son and granddaughter. SHE makes me dizzy with all the senseless chatter. I have lost it a couple times lately. It seems she does nothing but b**ch about my son and complain about everything from the time she gets in the car. I have pointed out that we are not alone in the car, Harmony is listening and that no matter what Jason is my son. I doubt he can ever make her happy no matter what he does. He works too much, sleeps too much, doesn't help enough, doesn't make enough money, is taking every Thursday to go to NA, pays too much attention to Harmony rather than her, the list goes on and on and on and on. I have tried setting boundaries but that is only a word in the dictionary to her. I don't think she hears anything anyone else says. I have put it to her that even though I am not going to a job I still have things I need to do.

-Sharon in Lethbridge, Alberta

Sharon ... this is not a good situation ... we had a family member who did the same thing ... note the past tense "had." The relationship ended badly and left repercussions that continue to this day. I often wonder if we had been more persistent in showing our loved one how toxic his girlfriend/then wife was if it would have changed things. Probably not, but how I wish we had tried harder. Hugs to you.