Replies

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)
  • knjiuv
    knjiuv Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. It's a little late for me tonight. Looked up my name, it is derived from the Old French masculine name Joose, also derived from the Latin name Judoc meaning Lord. So I have a title here! Lord Joyce!

JanetR, congrats on your son being engaged. You will have to makec a very special egg for them. This could even start a new line for you!

Becca, sounds like you have a plan. Will you have people visiting you? If you have prior knowledge of them coming, could you have them bring you a hot meal? The hospitals here have a guest meal. They start at 2 dollars and go up to 5. You can order anything on the menu or all that is on the menu. I only ordered a couple of them when Charlie had his miningitiis and I just didn't want to leave his bedside. The walk downstairs to the cafeteria is long but you get to see the same people every time and it's always nice to see a smile when you are there a long time. I know when I was working, we were always proud of the cashier in our cafeteria. She was so friendly to everyone, remembered what people said about themselves, would ask about loved ones, etc. But you did get a lot of steps getting there. And going to the cafeteria, you could purposefully take the long way once you got to the first floor. I never did after I got my food. If I ate in the cafe, I would but if I was going straight back to his room, I wanted my food to be hot. But the guest meals were really the same cost and sometimes better. The same people that bring the patients their meal brought my meal and I paid them. If I needed change they brought it back.

No change on my fingers. It it isn't time yet so I just sit here and bide my time.

I hope everyone stays safe in the storms. We are supposed to have snow showers tonight.

Well Mozart did it. Christina got him a tall cat condo for Christmas. He loves it but likes to pretty much run up the three levels to get to the top. The condo isn't real stable so as he is running up, it is a little unstable and does wobble. So today the condo tips over. It did land on him just a little bit but he is OK. So since it is so big and heavy, we just left it where it is since it is totally out of the way. So poor Mozart has been trying to climb all over it on the floor.

Joyce, Indiana
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Snowing like mad here but forecast says will turn to rain later uggh thought we'd seen the last of it.

Happy birthdays to all March girls, it's DH 77th birthday today never know what to get him as he is so not materialistic. The kids go mad when they ask and he says just a card, he told our son a bar of milk chocolate. He never used to eat sweet stuff, must be an age thing, not good when I need to resist biscuits and sweets.

BECCA and BARBIE hope all goes well for your DH

Was going to gym but will exercise at home

Kate UK <3
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Joyce, Indiana wrote "JanetR, congrats on your son being engaged. You will have to makec a very special egg for them. This could even start a new line for you!"

Thank you so much. This is my GRANDson getting married. Like you, I have just the two daughters. :)

Janetr OKC

• sdjm62
    sdjm62 Posts: 72 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Checking in and catching up. :)
    Sue in Troutdale, OR
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Thinking of all of you who are snow bound up North. The news reports are very scary!

Carol in GA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,710 Member
    Options
    biceb16i9zq5.jpeg
    ozulxqn2fneo.jpeg
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,710 Member
    Options
    yesterdays stats

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.22min, 149mhr, 12.2amph. 1.5mi= 91c
    apple watch- 72c
    ROWING MACHINE- 15min, 47aw, 122mhr, 2320meters= 95c
    apple watch- 121c
    ROPE PULL- 10min, midset, lvl5, 130mhr, 1033ft = 72c
    apple watch- 69c
    Floor exer- 8.44min, 3sets of 15ea, on butt-knees to chest, situps, leg lifts, 101mhr= 38c
    apple watch- 48c
    fast jump- 3.17min, 145mhr= 37c
    apple watch- 46c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.53min, 15amph, 135mhr, 1.4mi= 67c
    apple watch- 58c
    Bike ride puy 2 sumn sta- 14.47min, 12.3amph, 154mhr, 3mi= 160c
    apple watch- didn't record
    jog sta 2 wk- 4.34min, 9.11min mi, 147ahr, 159mhr .5mi= 76c
    apple watch- 59c
    jog wk 2 sta-4.27min, 9.30min mi, 158mhr, .4mi= 57c
    apple watch- 49c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 18.05min, 8.6amph, 154mhr, 2.6mi=200c