WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• jill3258
    jill3258 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined today. I just turned 60 last week. I hope I stay loyal to dieting and r excise this time.
  • jill3258
    jill3258 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How do o add people as friends to stay part of this group
  • ladylaura777
    ladylaura777 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome new communicators!
    Amazing how people that at first look, appear so different - have so much in common.

Husbands are all different & the same. Mine is a special guy with autism spectrum disorder. Communication is our biggest obstacle. He has to make himself reminder notes. Its sweet. One day after we had had the conversation about doing everything for everyone except me, I found a honey do list written by him for himself. He gets worked up about small things really quick. Driving brings out colorful language, and heaven help us when he sees someone being picked on!! He was treated very badly when he was younger.

Estate issues can be different in each family, and the laws differ so much by state or province. I just really try to have my affairs in order at all times. Im still pretty angry with my dad for not doing this.

I love puppies and babies of all ages! Keep the stories and pictures coming!

This morning the scale was much nicer to me than yesterday. I must have been retaining water from traveling so long in the car. The scale went down almost 3 pounds. Now my last week looks more like it should have! I've been fighting a bad cold for a few weeks now. Im going to have to see a Dr about the complications soon. I really dont want antibiotics.

Have a great day out there!

~Laura~
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    JILL3258 ~ You don't have to add friends to be a part of this group. We just all chat away with whatever is going on in our life. Welcome! I don't say a lot about my own life because it is very quiet. I just enjoy having like minded people to communicate with.

Carol in GA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,729 Member
    Options
    kevrit wrote: »
    Husbands: non-communications seems to be the rule among men. I know that is profiling but put men together and they talk about everything. Change to mixed company and they clam up. Maybe they are afraid of us women? ;)

My DH is still sick with cold and coughs, now I’m starting.

Laters!

RV rita from Columbus New Mexico

This definitely does not describe kirby vsirrg007up6.jpeg
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,097 Member
    Options
    When we got our trust done we learned many people do not have a will or trust. It seems to go to the bottom of the to do pile.

I agree the house looks nice. It will be good to get settled.

:heart: Margaret
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,369 Member
    Options
    https://serenalissy.com/instant-pot-triple-chocolate-cheesecake/

Katla - It's not exactly slimming! :laugh:

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    Hi Jill! Welcome. Be sure to bookmark this site so you can get here faster (click on the star above the magnifying glass. It'll turn yellow and you're bookmarked!)

CoffeeandPie - welcome! Any time is the best time to start. Ohhh....sugar with a fat...that's my downfall, too.

DJ - I can't wait until you can return

My hubby will communicate...sometimes. But most of the time he tells me what he thinks I should know, and he wants all the facts exactly when I'm telling him something.

Laura - I'm so sorry for your hubby. How great that he found you!

Karen in VA - love what you posted about love. That's how I feel, too

Michele in NC
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Heather ... an instant pot cheesecake is on my list of recipes to try.

I've been making full-fat yogurt with the instant pot and absolutely love it! But ... I'm afraid it's derailing my calorie counts. Well, that and the honey I add to it. So today I'm trying fat free yogurt in the instant pot. We'll see if I like it or if I just have to use more moderation with the full fat (and the honey).

Welcome to the new ladies!

Kettlebells ... shoes or no shoes when using?

Beth near Buffalo