WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• Angief05
    Angief05 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow busy group, hard to keep up lol.
    Day 5/90 for my P90 workout.
    I am taking it easy still after 9 months on injured list. I used to use 10-20 lb weights for this workout, but right now using 3- 5 lbs until get stronger. I have to modify a couple things due to shoulders/arms. I am doing pushups on my knees right now as shoulders still bit tender (used to do on my toes), a move called Sun salutation I can't do right now. I know I will get there as I get stronger. Not gonna lie, I am still scared of injuring my shoulders again.
    On a good note as of Monday I am down 2.7 lbs. I am pleased with that as I have logged my food everyday and staying in my range.
    Now to not derail my hard work over the weekend. I need to stay focused and string lol.
    Happy Friday and have a great weekend
    We are actually supposed to get sunshine and warmer weather for the next week. Maybe Spring is finally on it's way. So fed up of snow.
    Angie in BC Canada
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,891 Member
    Options
    Danareel180 it was my brother who had heart surgery. My DH has hernia surgery. Both are doing well. Thanks for your well wishes! :);)

RV Rita in Columbus New Mexico
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Heather love freecycle! My town has a "Take it or leave it" Shed for the community, a great place for getting rid of things. I've picked up quite a few free gardening tools from there as well, so it evens out. I really enjoy turning something useable and free into something new to me!

Barbie & Becca sending you strength, sounds like you've got plans and contingencies and are well set for the upcoming hospital stays for your dear partners. Peace and <3
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    ⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓
  • RunningMaven57
    RunningMaven57 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies,
    I watched Beauty and the Beast it was cute....have got my iPad mini back out and have been enjoying playing a few games on it...
    Tomorrow will do laundry and do a thorough cleaning here..

If you have Netflix, recommend watching the French version of Beauty and the Beast. Beautiful cimenatography and a well told storyline. Very different from the Disney version.