• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,578 Member
    Options
    Oooo
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    tomorrow taking a lady on a her first ride so I could show her the ropes. we'll see how far she goes

OMG, Pip, it's a good thing people can't read my mind. I won't even begin to tell anyone EVER what I thought when I read that! Needed the laugh today, though, and I thank you for that!

Still laughing,
    Lisa in NC
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Janetr, oh what a cutie!! And loving the celery over the cake,priceless!
    Becca
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Janetr, oh what a cutie!! And loving the celery over the cake,priceless!
    Becca

Thanks, she's like her grandma, my oldest daughter. She always liked savory/salty better. When the girls were young and we would go out to eat at a Mexican restaurant, youngest daughter and I would order fried ice cream for dessert she would ask for more chips and salsa :)

Janetr OKC
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Back on again! Don't know if I need a good talkin' to or a hug - bad sugar day! I have been on the straight and narrow since December but we traveled a week ago and I "let loose" with food choices. I have been struggling ever since. Major cravings for sugar and fat. Stop the insanity!

Brief bio:
    I live in Minnesota - so right now that means we are in snow up to our waists! I'm ready for Spring, thank you very much. My husband and I have 2 great kids, both still at home - one in college and saving $$ by living at home in hopes of earning his degree without debt, and one graduating high school this year. We homeschool, so once our youngest is done this Spring it's back to work for me. I'm a little apprehensive about jumping into the workforce again. It's been 3+ years.

Hobbies: camping, gardening, reading, movies, travel (which has been on hold for a few years).

Exercise: walking, T-Tapp

One dog: a bichon-poo named Tucker. He's getting up there in age and getting a bit silly. We love him a lot. <3

Looking forward to chatting!

Jacque

Where in Minnesota?? Welcome! Gayle Minneapolis
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,131 Member
    Options
    Beth- Kettlebell- barefoot or weight lifting shoes like a flat bottom Converse.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,932 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    jill3258: Welcome! All you need to do to join this group is stop by and join the conversation. There is a gray star on the right side of the words "Motivation and support'. Below that there is a headline that says women 50+. Click on the hollow star and it will turn yellow. You can always find us again by going to the star.

Heather: THANK YOU for the triple chocolate cheesecake recipe. I just printed it. :bigsmile: I realize it isn't exactly slimming, but I'll be able to share and everyone I love will be "round and firm and fully packed." Happy Mother's Day! Is seems as though your dear son has found an excellent girlfriend. :heart:

Barbie: I love daylight time and wish we had it year round. I don't get up at 4 am & exercise later in the morning than you do. I suspect that is why I don't mind changing the clock back and forth quite as much. :flowerforyou:

Riding lesson tomorrow. Yay!

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

I also love DST and wish it would stay year round. I think that would encourage more people to get out and exercise after work. Take the kids to the park. Go for bicycle rides. Head down to the beach etc.
    When it is dark right after work no one wants to go anywhere.