WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Machka ~ Happy Birthday

Janet ~ Love the pics of Mia

Kylia ~ When I saw the pic of you and your family, I was very surprised that they were your grands and not yours. You and your husband look so young.

Barbie ~ There was a 96yr old guest on the Rachel Ray show one day last week. She was some well-known fashion/jewelry designer. She had all her mental faculties and moved with ease. She and her late husband had been married for over 60 yrs.

Karen ~ Love the idea of your potty mouth!

Heather ~ Glad you got your flowers. What a thoughtful son. No address? LOL

Alison ~ So sorry you are having such a difficult time dealing with the after death expenses for your Father. We were lucky when our parents passed as they had everything in order.

DJ ~ We all miss you

We paid a lot of money yesterday to have our back yard disaster cleaned up and pine straw put down. DH was really put out about the cost, but, I didn’t care as I hated the way it looked. This was after the fence was torn down by the County work crews and two large pines had been removed by the electric company. We had to have the tree remains hauled away and those people tore up 2/3 of the back yard. It looks a lot better, but, we are going to have to get more pine straw and then hire someone to replace the fence. Owning a house seems great, but, it sure can get expensive. Just glad we are able to do it. There was a time when we could not have been able to do anything and I feel so blessed.

Welcome to all the new chatters.

Good wishes for everyone going through difficult times.

Carol in GA
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Heather in UK - wrote "Hi all! I beat my time - ran 5k in 50 mins 30 secs. Please before you all snort remember I only started this in January and I am 68. I am delighted."

No snorting here, Heather. I am in complete awe, I'm the same age as you and there is NO WAY I'd even attempt running. You rock, girl!!!

Janetr OKC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,622 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

outside riding, hm 2 fed way 2 Starbucks- 1hr 32min 50sec- 11.6amph, 161mhr, 17.9mi= 1074c
    Apple Watch- 841c
    outside riding- Starbucks 2 hm- 4.53min, 10.4amph, 137mhr, .8mi= 54c
    Apple Watch- 37c

total cal 1128
  • pipcd34
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    Heather in UK - wrote "Hi all! I beat my time - ran 5k in 50 mins 30 secs. Please before you all snort remember I only started this in January and I am 68. I am delighted."

No snorting here, Heather. I am in complete awe, I'm the same age as you and there is NO WAY I'd even attempt running. You rock, girl!!!

I don't care if it took you 2 hours, the fact that you did it is AWESOME!!!! U GO GURL!!!

Janetr OKC
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    ⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Pppppp