WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,944 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    M - there was a clue today in the crossword "College to Aussies" and I knew the answer! I thought of you

:)

Was the answer "high school"?

M in Oz

• Machka9
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Machka really enjoyed hearing about your ride, had to google quolls and pademelon ;)

There are lots of interesting animals here. :)

M in Oz

• Machka9
    Options
    Still feeling a bit stiff and sore after Saturday's 300 km (188 mile) bicycle ride. Especially my back where it cramped. :dizzy:

I might be paying a visit to my chiro and maybe also booking a massage. And then, I need to work on my core!!

Machka in Oz
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness I set the alarm this morning! talk later! NYKAREN
  • Machka9
    Options
    kymarai wrote: »
    I was getting ready to post my reply when my husband asked me to come to him. Apparently I needed to wait a moment longer for it to send as it disappeared into outer space between my kitchen and the man cave! There is a way to write it in Word I think and then transfer....I need to ask one of my friends. This morning, I typed up then flipped pages, and, POOF! Gone again. Didn't make it to laptop as my DD called and talked with me til bedtime.

I only type short posts on MFP when using my phone because even the slightest movement of my phone will cause my post to disappear. Also if you use smilies, your post will be cut off.

And on phone or computer if you start to type a response, then go to another page to check something, your post will be lost.

So you can either do what I've done here and respond to each person individually, and just type a short post. Or you can go the Word/Wordpad/Notepad/Email route where you type your response there, then "Select All" and "Copy", then "Paste" the response here.

If I'm going to do that, I usually use my email because I've usually got it open anyway, and I can easily save it as Draft if I have to go away and come back.

Machka in Oz

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    kymarai wrote: »
    Good Morning!

Evelyn- third time is a charm for me. Right after I read your post, I was getting ready to post my reply when my husband asked me to come to him. Apparently I needed to wait a moment longer for it to send as it disappeared into outer space between my kitchen and the man cave! There is a way to write it in Word I think and then transfer....I need to ask one of my friends. This morning, I typed up then flipped pages, and, POOF! Gone again. Didn't make it to laptop as my DD called and talked with me til bedtime.

<3

Kylia

Kylia Hubby couldn't come out of the man cave and trek to the kitchen to talk to you? Just wondering...

Karen in Virginia
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    @IremiaRe - are your ears burning? Lisa is talking about you...

Missing Re. And several others.

Karen in Virginia
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Terry & Janet ~ Beautiful craftmanship!

Lannette ~ I would check out some other places than Home Depot. We always find them to be a lot more expensive than others. When we were getting our flooring, I got at least 4 different quotes and was happy with the finished product.

Kay ~ Sorry your fish recipe didn’t work. I agree that it does sound like the fish! What kind did you use?

Sharon ~ I went for almost 5 days without logging and am up 3 lbs. Didn't really overeat, but, ate foods that I normally limit a lot. Back to it today and no Chex Mix after dinner.

So sorry for all the people suffering from the NorthEaster (spelling???). It is a damp cold here today with lots of wind. Dread walking the Pom.

Carol in GA

• LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    @IremiaRe - are your ears burning? Lisa is talking about you...

Missing Re. And several others.

Karen in Virginia

Thanks, Karen - I couldn't remember Re's screen name! I knew it wasn't Rye, as we have one of those now... but yes, Re, you are very much missed, as are our other MIAs...
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
    Lll
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Good morning.... Yes.. portion control, portion control, portion control.. Exercise comes easy for me, love the feeling of pushing myself but I don't do well on portion control. I eat healthily but I eat too much.

Betsy in NW WA